Women of ENA, have any of you "eaten" your placenta after giving birth?

oitnb

that makes me so sad. I'm a big animal lover. I really need to make the switch to using cruelty free beauty products and go vegetarian, I've just been so lazy about it. I'd donate my placenta in a second towards pharmaceutical use if I knew it took the place of a horse being abused.

Big Hug to You My Fellow Animal Carer,

Well, I've started making my own moisturisers and body washes and it's lot's of fun and CHEAP. I'm older and atm my favourite for almost everything is coconut oil, but I'm meaning to get some raw cocoa butter sent from Africa. I eat free-range eggs - this is my second stint and vego and it's EASY. All the best.

Her husband too? That's interesting

Yep, another acquaintance had hers made into a smoothie at the hospital and her husband drank it too. I don't know, it's kinda gross; but then again, if a doctor or someone convinced me of all the good nutrients I am not sure I'd reject it. Still pretty gross just to think about it.

Big Hug to You My Fellow Animal Carer,

Well, I've started making my own moisturisers and body washes and it's lot's of fun and CHEAP. I'm older and atm my favourite for almost everything is coconut oil, but I'm meaning to get some raw cocoa butter sent from Africa. I eat free-range eggs - this is my second stint and vego and it's EASY. All the best.

I love love love olive oil. Use it in my hair, on my skin, nails, everything. It's just so danged expensive to get the good all natural oil.

Archived