"Parental Guidance"

You cannot fix what you yourself broke by lack of discretion.

You cannot fix by more lies what you have already created with your bf.

You can break up with him. Mummy and daddy will be pleased, you won't "feel gross", and your bf can find someone to have a smoke with after work. Win-win-win.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to me like this has become a means of picking apart a momentarily vulnerable person. I came here looking for advice and am getting shat on by people that should not say anything unless their intent is to help. I'm not a stupid person, and will eventually make my own conclusions. Just thought some intelligent insight could've helped. Wrong place. Thanks anyway.

you mean

we didn't agree with you so you are going ...

you are talking to 3 mature people here who are giving YOU our time and thoughts with truth

and honesty ..I cannot say anything different to what I am saying because it is what I THINK ..

you read your own words back ..you are a 27 yr old woman who wants her mum and dad to be privvy to every aspect of life ..when they don't like something it affects you to this level and makes your mind up for you ...you then are taking measures to make him stop doing something

that he did when you met him ......there is nothing I can say to all of that other than what I have said .

we have also all said that we resepct your need to not be around it and maybe it's time to call it a day ..

what more do you want from us ...

I just read the whole thread and the OP seems very rude and Mohow you are absolutely right that the only reason she is not telling him about her parents disapproval is he will be upset. Who does she think she is fooling? I guess nobody here lol..

Archived