Well....I called him. it was said that we were going to be attending the same party next weekend--and the discussion we had last time was to avoid all forms of contact because it would be too weird.

(there is a website we go on and a list of people attending parties so thats how we both saw eachothers name)

Anyways I called him to discuss it with him. He said "Thats ok i was invited to 3 other parties" . His friends have been calling ME and asking me to hang out....andf told me they consider me more a friend than him.

So anyways, he also mentioned hes "really rich and making a lot of money now and is going to travel this summer" this was AFTER I mentioned I was travling to London at the end of this yr. my friend called me and told me he spoke to him a few days ago and my ex mentioned he was dead broke and depressed. So I guess hes trying to make me feel like hes moved on? Uhh these games. What do you guys think?

Hi subfl0wer,

Thank you so much for your update. I think it would be a good idea for you to focus on yourself now. Go to that party and have some fun there. I am sure that will do you some good. I wouldn't worry too much over what he is telling you, because that would only add up more stress to you, that you don't need. What does it help to know that his friend is rich? How does it benefit you that he got invited to three other parties? I dont see a thing.

I hope you're gonna have some fun on that party, because you should. You can always try and see later on how things are going with 'him'. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Thanks Swing Fox!

You are right....I just called him to have a mature convo with him about all this. because we like to attend the same events and I just wanted to see how he felt with both of us going. And the convo turned out well--on my part but he lied about all kinds of things trying to make me feel regret, or make me feel hes moivng on or whatever I dont know.

he is young he just turned 20, but he is the type of person to over exagerate and would NEVER swallow his pride.

And I guess that sort of helped me realize hes not the one for me. I guess in my own way this is helping me move on faster? I dont know. The feelings of me missing him to deatha re still there--but there slooowly fading.....I think.

You're good, subfl0wer ... hang on to what you're doing. As you notice you are on the right track. Feelings and emotions don't go away overnight, that takes time. Eventually, though, time will heal all your wounds.

I wish you good luck on that and hope you'll have some fun on that party later on!

~ SwingFox ~