Please help!! I can't take this anymore!!!

My soon-to-be-ex and I had a huge fight last night. I know he's all wrong for me. He's emotionally abusive, but I can't seem to let go. He controls the finances..so that makes it hard to leave. He also has burned it in my brain that he will sleep with someone else right away. The ironic part of it though is that's the exact reason I should leave, but it is also the reason I stay. I've tried to end things in the past, but as the weekend approaches I go crawling back, because the images in my head of him with someone else is too much to bear. I try to think of other things during the day. It's at night alone in bed I panic, imagining it over and over again.

Please help me. I know sex is a physical need, but his physical need with someone else is messing with my emotional healing. Just tell me how to stop thinking about it and sleep.

He is wrong for you, so let him go so he can go and be wrong for someone else.

Staying in this will age you, might kill you earlier from stress, and will not be a healthy and happy life. Let him spread his BS to whatever woman he scoops up, and just feel sorry for her, dont envy her, because you know exactly what he is bringing to that new relationship. But you know what you are bringing into any new relationship, and you are wasting it on the wrong guy.

Archived