"Your facebook account has been compromised"

Came home from the gym tonight to this message. It apparently shows you the location of the person who hacked your account, and guess what... My ex is the only person I know in that state. I locked my account down pretty well, so it kept her out (Thank god).

To be honest I'm actually really annoyed. I feel like my privacy is being invaded. She doesn't want to be with me, doesn't want to be in my life anymore, but wants to know what's happening.

It's so disrespectful to forcefully kick someone out of your life to satisfy your own selfish desires, then invade their life on your own accord. I know she doesn't want me back, because there's nothing stopping her from reaching out and calling me/texting me. She just wants to make sure that I'm still unhappy, that I'm still caught up over her. We've been NC for over 2 months and the last I knew, she pushed me away to pursue a relationship which failed shortly after. Why care about MY life if you don't want to be part of it?

/end rant

Feel free to share opinions and/or advice!

To be honest I still love her, and probably always will. I miss her like crazy as well, but if that were the case she'd have to reaaally prove to me that she were GENUINELY interested in starting over. Ive been hurt by her twice.

I highly doubt that's what she's after, though.

What a psycho. That's crazy.

To be honest, in your position, I would have made a public post (that anyone could see) saying how great my life is/happy I am, maybe a fun lyric or something. That should be a good bone to throw her, if she's so interested in your FB profile.

Sounds like she may have bailed for someone else, now that's failing, so now she wants to come crawling back because she has "buyer's remorse" and wants to go back to how things were. Pathetic, really.

BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS...

I know this security feature you're talking about, and it does mess up sometimes. I live in Canada, and I breached my own account just to see how accurate it is and it's not accurate at all. It said someone from New Jersey tried to hack me.

Also, someone is always trying to reset my password for the past year, like seriously every week it's a new request to change my password. I don't know if it's someone trying to mess with me, or if it's an automatic machine trying to get into my personal info. I'm guessing it's a machine because that kind of persistence is just... beyond anyone I can think of.

Just sayin', might not be her. Chances are, it probably is though, depending on the frequency and time and day.

BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS...

I know this security feature you're talking about, and it does mess up sometimes. I live in Canada, and I breached my own account just to see how accurate it is and it's not accurate at all. It said someone from New Jersey tried to hack me.

Also, someone is always trying to reset my password for the past year, like seriously every week it's a new request to change my password. I don't know if it's someone trying to mess with me, or if it's an automatic machine trying to get into my personal info. I'm guessing it's a machine because that kind of persistence is just... beyond anyone I can think of.

Just sayin', might not be her. Chances are, it probably is though, depending on the frequency and time and day.

Pinpointed down to her city and browser of choice... Besides, you had to have my password for it to even get that far. 99.9% positive it was her

To be honest I still love her, and probably always will. I miss her like crazy as well, but if that were the case she'd have to reaaally prove to me that she were GENUINELY interested in starting over. Ive been hurt by her twice.

I highly doubt that's what she's after, though.

You will find that a lot of girls will talk about how they miss you, and will take advantage of the fact that they know you will do the right thing, but that's all it is to them, talk, and they will never indulge themselves in the same things you indulge them in.

E.G. You can listen to them vent when things are , but if the roles were reversed the same thing would not happen.

I've been through this a bunch with my exgirlfriend, she wants to travel with me, spend time with my family, misses me, isn't over me, but doesn't want to be together... In essence she wants me to be there in a a way that crosses the boundaries and comfort zone of a typical friendship. It's nuts.

Archived