Omg my bf just asked me to marrie him help

christineX

my bf just asked me and he even said that he wants kids ^^ yay but... i wonder what brought this on ???

maybe i did something wrong and he wants me to be closer to him or ... is it that he loves me i carnt ask him .... and i havent given him a reply yet we have been together for 3 years ???? I DONT KNOW !!!!

You're awfully young to get married. And your reaction to his proposal is... strange.

i know but we havent done it for about 4 weeks so this is the reason...

i might be over reacting but i dont know what to say to him....

if i ask him then what will he say ?

You're awfully young to get married. And your reaction to his proposal is... strange.

i agree........................

OP - I think you should wait. there is no reason to rush into marriage. and you need to be able to talk with your future husband about anything!!

U know u don't want it right now....or u'd be reacting differently...u have to tell him how u are feeling ...marriage is forever ...well...at least it should be

i want to but it is sudden i carnt just tell him as i think it will hurt him and i dont want to do that...

Do u live together ...if not ...u could suggest that u first wanna try to live together to test how things would be....

we dont live together but .. i want to be with him but if i say no to the marrige and just say we can move in together what will be his reaction ????

im really worried

First of all, never marry someone without knowing how you can live with them...PERIOD.

You do not know what it is like and I do not care how well you love him. It takes time to adapt to each other, and your reaction and age is an obvious red flag to not go through with this.

You can say yes, but you need to live together first, and maybe do the actual marrying down the road. But I am telling you that this is strange your age and reaction. You can say yes, but wait a few years before actually saying the I do's...

He also may be just trying to lock you down for the time being...are you guys going your separate ways soon?

Did he officially ask you or you had a discussion about where he expressed his desire to marry you?

Your logic is very bizarre? I do not know why you would think that asking someone to marry is because this person has done something wrong or because of the lack of sex...

and you are wondering if it is because he loves you

First of all, never marry someone without knowing how you can live with them...PERIOD.

You do not know what it is like and I do not care how well you love him. It takes time to adapt to each other, and your reaction and age is an obvious red flag to not go through with this.

You can say yes, but you need to live together first, and maybe do the actual marrying down the road. But I am telling you that this is strange your age and reaction. You can say yes, but wait a few years before actually saying the I do's...

He also may be just trying to lock you down for the time being...are you guys going your separate ways soon?

our sex life was ok but we havent for a while and i think its best to live together first i agree thank you xx

Did he officially ask you or you had a discussion about where he expressed his desire to marry you?

Your logic is very bizarre? I do not know why you would think that asking someone to marry is because this person has done something wrong or because of the lack of sex...

and you are wondering if it is because he loves you

he asked me over the phone not very romantic i know but he sounded strange ..

our sex life was ok but we havent for a while and i think its best to live together first i agree thank you xx[/quote

Yes, telll him that u wish to move in with him first and get to know each other in all aspects ...u can really see what he is like when u start living together...all good and unpleasant sides come out.... cause none is perfect , but if after al this u decide he is the person u can see urself living with , then say ( Yes I do)....

Are u both still going to university?? Who is payin the bills ???

he asked me over the phone not very romantic i know but he sounded strange ..

... and did you just ignore his proposal or said you needed to think about it.

I am trying to see if it was a serious one because no guy would just carry on after popping the big question like that...

i dont know why i havent seen him for 3 days ... but he did cheat on me once or is it that ??? O.O

Well...he is probably feeling guilty about something...

How come you do not know why you haven't had sex? You do not desire him? You two don't spend that much time together?

Archived