Omg my bf just asked me to marrie him help

christineX

our sex life was ok but we havent for a while and i think its best to live together first i agree thank you xx[/quote

Yes, telll him that u wish to move in with him first and get to know each other in all aspects ...u can really see what he is like when u start living together...all good and unpleasant sides come out.... cause none is perfect , but if after al this u decide he is the person u can see urself living with , then say ( Yes I do)....

Are u both still going to university?? Who is payin the bills ???

yea university and im paying the bills

I think first of all his proposal is not to be taken seriously. Doing it over the phone?? please! Unless he is in prison I do not see it as a valid way to propose.

Obviously you are too young to be married and your gut feeling is letting you know that. So don't

Your relationship seems to have some underlying issues that need to be adressed. Please don't succumb to pressure and accept. Tell him it is too soon.

I think first of all his proposal is not to be taken seriously. Doing it over the phone?? please! Unless he is in prison I do not see it as a valid way to propose.

Obviously you are too young to be married and your gut feeling is letting you know that. So don't

Your relationship seems to have some underlying issues that need to be adressed. Please don't succumb to pressure and accept. Tell him it is too soon.

thank you il tell him now il tell him we need to talk over the phone ...

i hope the out come is good ...

Do you actually spend time together? How are the other aspects of his life. Is he happy overall? He may be going through a period of introspection...

we do spend time together ... but he has a lot to do he has a new job .... and his co worker came to his last week to help him with work ok everyone im going to talk to him now xxxx cross your fingers ^^

Sounds to me like a spur of the moment thing without any real thinking behind it or even understanding of what marriage means. Really, you are 18, most 18 year olds who marry are also divorced several years later because they have financial troubles, lack of opportunities, lack of skills,lack of work, and had no idea what marriage meant. Take your time, the world is not about to end.

Marriage proposals arent meant to fix relationships. It is meant to make them better.

Protip - If you cannot decide to say yes on the spot within seconds of being asked... then you should say no because you are not ready. To know you are ready - means you should never hesitate in saying yes.

Archived