How Long and What Did It Take for You to Feel Attraction for Another

Hey T.O.G., click on my link, I guess the pic does show a type of connection.

Hey Silver! Sorry, I felt as though I was spending too much time on ENA so I took a break for a few days. Turns out that was a bad idea and I broke NC with a ridiculous email and now I'm suffering the emotional aftermath! Ho hum.

Yes, I see that connection! That's a super sweet picture. If you don't mind me saying, I love the colour of your hair! Mac looks happy, and why shouldn't he be! I hope you are feeling happier too. I'm going to try and catch up on some of your posts!

Hi TOG! Sorry to hear about that. Yes, I've had a couple of times I've stayed away a bit and crashed, and so don't think I'm ready. I had wondered if being on the site was keeping my attachment to the ex going, but I don't think so.

Thanks for the compliment about my hair. Got highlights put through it today. I don't know if that's a lot like how I look. It was very windy that day! Hey Mac is a very happy and contented horse. Amazingly affectionate. He belongs to a friend, but I'd love to get a horse similar to him for riding. I've just got my 2 ponies living with me. They aren't riding horses, but I do have a connection with them. It's a great feeling when I come home or wake up in the morning and call them, and they just come galloping to find me even if they can't see me.

Well, OptimisticGirl, good for you. I don't think it's going to happen like that for me unfortunately.

Hi TOG! Sorry to hear about that. Yes, I've had a couple of times I've stayed away a bit and crashed, and so don't think I'm ready. I had wondered if being on the site was keeping my attachment to the ex going, but I don't think so.

Hi Silver! I guess I felt the same way this past weekend, that ENA was perpetuating my obsession somewhat. I couldn't have been more wrong myself!

Thanks for the compliment about my hair. Got highlights put through it today. I don't know if that's a lot like how I look. It was very windy that day! Hey Mac is a very happy and contented horse. Amazingly affectionate. He belongs to a friend, but I'd love to get a horse similar to him for riding. I've just got my 2 ponies living with me. They aren't riding horses, but I do have a connection with them. It's a great feeling when I come home or wake up in the morning and call them, and they just come galloping to find me even if they can't see me.

Well your windswept hair looked fantastic! That's so cool regarding your ponies; they're so intelligent! It sounds like you get a lot of joy and comfort from them. That's so great; super happy for you!

Well, OptimisticGirl, good for you. I don't think it's going to happen like that for me unfortunately.

Well if OptimisticGirl is kind enough to post the message on these public forums ...... never say never!

Archived