Face Looks Terrible from Crying. Help Please

No icky boys allowed in this thread!!!

Ugh. You know those vertical worry lines between your eyebrows? Mine have gotten so deep. I look worried even when I'm relaxed and happy. I have this pink under-foundation stuff I spackle in there to try and help, but it only goes so far. I'm totally gonna suck it up and get some Botox or whatever when I get a job and some money in my purse. Or maybe I can just use duct tape to stretttttttttttch my forehead?

I'm really good at ignoring most of the over-the-top beauty obsession here in L.A., but those damn lines make me look like a sourpuss. Yuck!

End whinge.

Twitchy, Botox would be good. If I had heaps of money, I would go and have it tomorrow. Annie, I haven't heard of that brand. Wouldn't it be really heavy for under the eyes? Didn't want to say it earlier, but I've heard one of those movie star secrets is to use haemorrhoidal cream under the eyes. Personally, don't know if it's something I would like to use there myself.

oh yeah - they do it! the active ingredient in hemmorhoid cream is witch hazel, so you can use that as well. just find some without alcohol in it. Kat Von D tattoo concealer - it's heavy, but no, i don't find it too heavy for under the eyes. when i have dark circles, i need to use a few coats of it, and then cover with some natural powder. even on a tattoo, it takes like 5-6 coats to cover black lines.

Archived