i turn my pen to my wrist

deeply stabbing through the skin

i squeeze it tight as blood soaks my fist

before i bleed out

i grasp the gun and cry a little more

my last words to the world in this poem

just before the bullet hit the floor

-stitches possibly my last poem

From a literary point of view, your poem is more than excellent... But it's just that I don't approve your motives... Please, don't do anything you will end up regretting. You yourself posted recently about this kind of things. Remember what you posted... Remember your post? It was called "for those about to die...read this first". Just remember everything you said... Well, I just hope you make the right decision. The poem is well written, though. Best wishes.

ok just got a letter that i was being mean to you, well in all do respect i thought it would be the only way to get you into shape but here is a nice way of saying it, think of all the people your letting down, if you have a pet whos going to feed it? if you have friends who are they gonna talk to? theyll be to depressed that there feind just died, even your parents would be misrebale. dont do it. just please dont do it. i would hate to see someone die like that.

hey i liked your poem, i thought the issue was something close to my heart and something im glad didnt work out, i think that under is real sweet and i guess as your poem has said youve spent years trying to figure this out. my own past experiance where itruly felt that taking my life was something worth while was only for me to gain my own strength and independance back to see that i should only be the ruler of my life and not others around you, i really hope that you gain strength from this and then decide that isnt not something you need to go through with.

even though others are smiling around you i can assure you there is someone out there feeling exactly the same way as you and wantingyou to initiate a smile.

hopefully you can read this and maybe we can talk but if not, good luck in life if that isnt so, im make sure your taking the right walk!!

Black magic!

hey...

its seems like you are going through A LOT of hard times right now but don't worry--when you finish high school EVERYTHING changes...like ALL your problems go away..you know from grade 4 untiil grade 11 i had no friends what so ever..and yes i was beaten up and wasn't cared for..but after high school i never had to see those moronic people ever again!!! in college, if you study hard and don't go drinking like a fool, lots and lots of girls like you..you will have no shortage of attention, trust me..so see beyond the present circumstances, because it will be much much better soon..trust me, becuse i was in just the same boat as you....and its gets so much better in college..just dream about it rather than writing suicide poems..cuz rehearsing such pain hurts you more....so start writing poems about the future..about future fun, future girlfriends!! (i still never dated or had a girlfriend..but still had lots of fun with girls.....)...ya..don't worry....okay..things will get better..

take carz,

richard