I understand the anti-promiscuous attitude of men and women

soporcogitavi

You have to understand, they will always skew the data (like Penelope) or the arguments so it fits their bill

I actually resent that, a) I don't know where I skewed any data, I have provided the sources so that anyone can see for themselves. and b) I haven't actually made any statements on this thread one way or another, all I did is provide some background to give the discussion another basis. I haven't extrapolated anything, made any inferences, or big leads in arguments.

You don't even know if/how many/few sexual partners I may or may not have, how 'moral' or not I am.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Health costs removed[/i]

HIV and Aids - $18.2 billion

Cadiovascular diseas - 448.5 billion

Diabetes - 174 billion

Cancer - 219.2 billion

It would be valuable to look at a coutnry where the disease is more prevelant, so here's a report form Africa.

link removed

Complacency towards this disease has far worse consequences than complacency towards the other three diseases. Unlike HIV/AIDs, you CANNOT give someone heart disease or diabetes to a nother person simply by sleeping with them. You Can contract cancer, though, in the form of HPV which then leads off towards cervical/rectile/penile cancers. and the newest findings linking oral sex and mouth and throat cancers is not too promising, either, for the oral sex fiends.

I actually resent that, a) I don't know where I skewed any data, I have provided the sources so that anyone can see for themselves. and b) I haven't actually made any statements on this thread one way or another, all I did is provide some background to give the discussion another basis. I haven't extrapolated anything, made any inferences, or big leads in arguments.

You don't even know if/how many/few sexual partners I may or may not have, how 'moral' or not I am.

All the data you have presented and in the way you have presented speaks for itself, I dont feel you protrayed or presented everything fairly.

Archived