Wet blowjobs...eww. How to get over the squeamishness?

laboheme

I posted a while ago about the almost alarming frequency of oral sex in our relationship. We worked it out...but here's a new problem. He told me that my blow jobs are definitely on the dry side and that he'd appreciate more spit.

Problem: I'm absolutely disgusted by my spit and can't stand the thought of it being all over me, him, and the sheets. The few times I used a little more than usual, I had to dash to the bathroom right after to wash it all off -- which upset both of us, because we like to cuddle right after.

I hear girls complaining about their guys' cum all the time (not wanting to swallow, etc.). Strangely enough, that doesn't bother me one bit. Neither does sweat. Just my own spit. How did others get over that?

I'm the type of girl that spits habitually, so I can't really relate.

But I don't even understand how the saliva gets all over you? I've never had that problem.

You can try flavored lubes to help you out.

Well, if I really get into it, the saliva gets all around my mouth (he still wants to kiss me after, but come on, it's dribbling down my chin, gross!!!) and all over my hands when I use them to complement the blow job. And if I try to be neat and contain it all in my mouth like I usually do, it's too dry and not too energetic -- meaning, not too fun for him, which is why he told me that he'd like more spit in the first place.

Is flavored lube safe? I mean, if I happen to swallow some? I realize that it was designed for oral play, but still...

I posted a while ago about the almost alarming frequency of oral sex in our relationship. We worked it out...but here's a new problem. He told me that my blow jobs are definitely on the dry side and that he'd appreciate more spit.

Problem: I'm absolutely disgusted by my spit and can't stand the thought of it being all over me, him, and the sheets. The few times I used a little more than usual, I had to dash to the bathroom right after to wash it all off -- which upset both of us, because we like to cuddle right after.

I hear girls complaining about their guys' cum all the time (not wanting to swallow, etc.). Strangely enough, that doesn't bother me one bit. Neither does sweat. Just my own spit. How did others get over that?

You think of your spit in terms of it belonging to him. Think of it like cum & not spit.. I personally love it when my mouth drools like that!!

You need one of those saliva sucking machines dentists use. That way you can keep licking it for hours and it doesn't drool all over.

Ok, joking - actually I have the same question when I want to go down on a woman: I love kissing and licking but I hate interacting with my own saliva and that makes it a problem.

Let gravity help you out and give him head with him down on the bed and you hovering over him. The saliva just drips down his * * * * rather than down your chin.

I second this. I don't give head in any other position.

Flavoured lubes would also be a good bet. They taste yummy and it will feel "wetter" for him.

Archived