Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

Learn to shield . Learn to shield and ground. Learned to deflect.

Ha ha one show that I watch I wondered what was between the two characters. Not characters that they play on the show because it is a real-life show..... But what was actually between them and their real lives. I knew there was something based on what was in the man's eyes. I am not really surprised but they are ex spouses. And not that there was hatred in his eyes or anything. It was like a fondness or an attraction but something that was radiating from him.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((hugs)) Victoria66. There is love, too, and kindness and compassion, despite horrors and disasters. None of us would be here if it weren't for the survivors who've made us possible. We come from a long line of people who have made it despite it all, who got up and carried on. Bringing love to it makes life now and in the future better and more meaningful. I wish each of us could solve all the ills of the world, but we can in our individual way make the world a better place. And sometimes, the best we can do is just breathe... Hang in there, Vic.

((hugs)) Victoria66. There is love, too, and kindness and compassion, despite horrors and disasters. None of us would be here if it weren't for the survivors who've made us possible. We come from a long line of people who have made it despite it all, who got up and carried on. Bringing love to it makes life now and in the future better and more meaningful. I wish each of us could solve all the ills of the world, but we can in our individual way make the world a better place. And sometimes, the best we can do is just breathe... Hang in there, Vic.

Thank you so much. Hugs.

So finally yesterday my brother lost his crap. The hag told him he couldn't have his kids for the weekend. He always calls his kids when they wake up in the morning ,when they get home from school and before they go to bed. She always says you have to call at exactly 8:17 PM. So he called his kids to say good night and she says to him will where the hell are you? He said I'm in the car why what is it to you? And then she says to him oh why which girlfriend are you are you out with now? And I want to go out for Valentine's Day so pick up your kids this weekend. And when you call your kids make sure you're not with your girlfriend. Now through all this my brother has never yelled that his wife no matter how much she gaslights him. Well apparently he lost his shyte last night. And when he lost his shyte she put him on speaker phone so the kids could hear it. But of course the kids didn't hear her gaslighting him ahead of time. So he finally yelled, " listen you miserable c... You kicked me out of my own house onto the street in -35 C !! What the EFF do you care where I am??? You are a controlling, manipulative , CRAZY ,lying evil w ... Now SHUT UP! And he hung up on her. My mom said he was so livid she hasn't has ever seen him so mad.

She put him on speaker, that is horrible honestly. There was no reason for that other than to try and turn her their children away from him. Ugh, I could puke.

That is her plan . She is a POS. My mom said she could hear my brother crying in the bathroom he was so angry. He said he is sorry his children had to hear that but he's not so sorry for what he said about her.

But really, your brother needs to cool his jets. Trust me, sigh. I had to bite my tongue over and over and over again after I filed. He does not want that used against him. Tell him just hang up on her miserable ass and don't utter a peep.

Yeah. I think he broke down because she is every day a relentless vicious cow.

Archived