The ex and I have been going through this business now for over a year. Yet even after all of this I rarely contact her. It is usually her doing the contacting. So what happens when I eventually meet someone new?

Thats the last thing I have to say in 2010.

See ya next year. Maybe.

It's been a long, tiring, and confusing experience for you. For 2011, I'm wishing for you more clarity than you ever imagined possible.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sick of it. I don't care what she posts on twitter or tumblr. It's all bs. You say you miss me and blah blah blah but you continue to blow me off for your friends. I'm done. Screw you.

Well you already know she's going to float some things out there just for you. She isn't going to change - she hasn't been working on herself, and besides, she's learned that she can get away with stringing you along. That only leaves you... to change. And you know you can do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll post here instead because the title of the thread is more accurate.

So I had a date last night. The girl is the total opposite of my ex. We went to dinner and then went out for drinks afterwords. We went to a small bar she knew of in the neighborhood which was pretty chill. Conversation was going well and the drinks kept flowing. I thought I'd be more nervous but I kicked into gear pretty quickly.

It was getting late so she invited me over to see the rest of the movie that was playing when I went to pick her up (I was early and Rock N Rolla was on) to which I agreed. We watched the end and put in another movie. We watched maybe 0% of that movie. She turned and looked at me to say something so I leaned in like I was going to kiss her. When she moved closer I pulled back and smiled. Uh oh.

I woke up and she was asking me about the gym I go to and how often I go. I told her I'm usually there until about 9 at night. She says "when are you going to be able to see me then?" Whoa. Slow down. She made a couple other relationship type comments throughout the night that I brushed off. I take it she likes me.

Archived