Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

sherryberrypie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm chipotle sauce. We had such a late dinner last night, went to bed with a full tummy and still feeling that way. I hope it sustains me through the gym so I don't need to have a snack before going.

Okay my ankles and feet are covered in flea bites. This is disgusting. But I probably won't make it to class tonight so I'd rather go to the gym this morning. I guess I can vacumn and spray tomorrow after work... The little buggers haven't bothered Alex at ALL. I'm so jealous. I feel like I can't step on the floor without one or two hoodlums immediately chomping on me.

Last day of making sales calls! Sale dust needed because we will still get our bonuses

Okay, I am sore today haha. Bootcamp last night was a toughie!

I really want to go to the gym this morning, but I also really want to tackle this flea issue. They need to die. Now. All of them. I'm washing all of the rugs and bedding in hot water, will vacuum the living daylights out of the house, and I'm pretty sure this will be a workout in itself. I hope my vacuum is good enough to suck all of those little idiots up. I swear I can hear their cheers of glee every time they snack on me or Java. Speaking of Java, she's doing great after her little "adventure" She even went outside a couple of times yesterday. She's not a huge tubby cat anymore, much more normal sized, and I think she likes it.

Hahaha she's so weird. She has free reign of the house and she chooses to plunk down in a hard plastic (undersized) laundry basket.

Day one of training: done. Went to see some amateur male strippers tonight. Didn't find any of them attractive. This one guy was so doughy and hairy...speedo...it just wasn't good. LOL

Day one of training: done. Went to see some amateur male strippers tonight. Didn't find any of them attractive. This one guy was so doughy and hairy...speedo...it just wasn't good. LOL

I went to see an amateur pole dancing competition once. I thought it would be hilarious (okay, and it was), but it was also just a little sad and depressing to see a bunch of plastered girls appease the mass of horny, drunk men by trying to sell their bodies for the $100 prize. Ha ha, made me glad that that's not the "scene" I'm a part of.

They both sleep by the toilet too. It must be cooler. Moe is pretty much living outside now though, which I'm okay with. His crying was driving us both batty!! He sometimes cries when he wants me to come outside too (oye!) This morning he woke me up and I opened the door to let him in and he just stood there whining. WTH cat?!

The difference with this competition was that the guys were all sober, and there was no full frontal. It was...dare I say..classy? Okay classy isn't the word

This round of training is tough! Seven and a half hours of straight learning. I love our instructor though. He's French and from Quebec. He's got this grey faux-hawk, and he is easygoing but also tough at the same time. I personally find him adorable and fun. I'll be sad to see him go. This new department is sounding better all the time. Now I have three jobs I must choose between (deli, call centre, school paper) I don't know what to do! I could not go to school this semester and just work, I could go to school and just work at the deli (backing out again is not an option) or I could attempt to juggle the deli and the call centre while taking a few courses. I don't think I'll be doing the paper again, not sure yet.

Been feeling nauseous off and on for days now. Alex suggested that it might be morning sickness, but I don't think so. At any rate, it's really annoying!! He's stressed to the max right now. The engines at his worksite keep going down and ^$%# ing up. Engines down= they're not making money. He was so miserable he went and bought pie, cookies, AND ice cream. Emotional eater

Despite feeling not awesome, I wanted to get the trim of the house painted. I borrowed the neighbour's ladder, but we still can't reach the highest points. We are going to have to hire someone to do that bit, but it's just a quick job. I'm going to go outside pretty soon and sand and paint the lower portion that I can reach, as well as the posts in the porch area. I love the teal colour I picked out. We still have to do the deck and get this painting done before summer is over, and somehow it's already August.

I called for a free estimate to see how much it'll cost to get someone to do the paint job for me. Kind of excited!

I bought this today: link removed. So after the gym I am going to dye my hair. It needs help

A friend of mine just lost her mother to an umpteenth battle with cancer. This time it was lung 2 mos ago they gave her 6 mos to live...didn't happen. She and her husband have inherited her childhood home and land, and though obviously, she'd rather have her mom, I feel like this is a full circle kind of deal.

Archived