Informal survey: Do you swallow? Please participate--yes/no

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm a woman around 40 & i don't get this. Are you pulling our legs when you say only 33% of the women swallowing the guy's sperm when they go down on them???

Are you for real?? That's odd!! I can't see why you wouldn't want to swallow it after you made them come. I mean, that's the fun part, isn't it?? I must be weird.

Anyway, just what the hell is the poor guy supposed to do with it, if you won't swallow it??

And I don't see why the girl would be grossed out by it either, Sorry, but just don't. I mean, he's not pissing in your mouth. And the poor guy who said the women wouldn't go anywhere near your penis with her mouth. Sorry, dude, but you need a new girlfriend....she's not treating you right. She should love every part of you, especially your penis. That's always my favorite part anyway.

I'd be very insulted if I was a guy if the girl said she didn't or wouldn't swallow after I had an orgasm. That's very rude, imho, & rather an rejection of him in a way.

I just started going out with this guy & he's just got divorced about 2 years ago & said his wife never swallowed it either when he had an orgasm (ejaculation). I did it to him & really seemed to like it, : )

I thought he tasted great. But you know I think alot of it has to do with a man's diet & if he takes care of himself. I used to go down on my old bf & he had the worst health habits, chain smoker, drank budweiser like a fish. He was in good health & pretty fit, but what he took into his body I think affected his cum. It was sort of bitter. But gee, you are only swallowing it for a few seconds.

I also think it's very selfish of a partner who wants you to give them a blowjob, but the guy won't go down on you. That's pure bullChit imho.

Love/lust is supposed to be a two-way street, no?

Anyway, i have a question for you guys now. How do you feel personally if the girl you are dating refuses to swallow your load after you come? Are you hurt/ or do you not care & then what on earth do you do with it if she's not swallowing it?? Sorry to be so graphic, but you've opened a can of worms now.

What about guys who hate to go down on women.....why is that.... do you basically think women are unclean or what. Would you go down on her is she just took a bath or a shower & didn't have any infections (not veneral infections but simply women's infections, like a yeast infection). I mean what I'm saying is as long as she didn't have a yeast infection or was on her period would you still object.

Since there seem to be more guys on this thread than girls I'll add my two cents!

I like to swallow, and dont see anything disgusting about it, because I love the way my man tastes, smells and just IS I'm with SexySadie, I think swallowing is one of the fun parts about oral sex on a guy. And besides, think about it girls, he would swallow quite a bit of your lubricants when performing oral on you, so why not return the favour.

Actually I think that if two people are attracted to and enjoy each others sexual scents and tastes, they are designed for each other, and if not then perhaps they are not right for each other. Like in the animal world, where each being finds its partner based on scent.

Since there seem to be more guys on this thread than girls I'll add my two cents!

I like to swallow, and dont see anything disgusting about it, because I love the way my man tastes, smells and just IS I'm with SexySadie, I think swallowing is one of the fun parts about oral sex on a guy. And besides, think about it girls, he would swallow quite a bit of your lubricants when performing oral on you, so why not return the favour.

Actually I think that if two people are attracted to and enjoy each others sexual scents and tastes, they are designed for each other, and if not then perhaps they are not right for each other. Like in the animal world, where each being finds its partner based on scent.

Well said sprkal. I was going to write that in my last post but didnt for fear of being told "its not the same". When the man is performaing oral he is constantly swallowing the female equivalent basically. Double standards j/k. I think when it comes to sex, u shouldnt mind doing something that u find a little offputting (not something u find gross) if it makes your partner happy. I think if it made my partner happy it would be worth it , but its just my opinion.

i totally agree w/ all of the last few posts!! i mean it may not be the best tasting stuff in the world but if it makes your partner happy then a bitter taste in your mouth for a few minutes is worth it imo!! plus i think its easier to j/ swallow it and get rid of the mess!lol

i have been smiling the past half hour reading these responses, i just got out of a 10 year relationship with someone that didnt care to go down at all, she was more than happy to receive though... i just find it exhillerating that there are girls out there that are into this, and i look forward to meeting them...lol.. look out girls here i ....er....you get the picture

well, where do you live cabralsouth? how old are you? No, just kidding....You say you like giving "head", is that the right term if you are going down on a girl, No, I think not.

Do you think that some guys think you are a tramp if you go down them if you are dating them?

I've had this experience where I went down on the guy I was dating & he never called me back. We had sex a couple days before I gave him head so I don't think it was cuz he didn't like having just plain sex with me. After all, he came when we had regular sex, so even if he didn't like it, his penis sure did, : )

I think the guy was sort of old fashioned cuz the first date we had he put his arms around me & all but I was the one who kissed him first. He seemed rather embarrassed. He called me all the time before we first went out on a date, so I didn't know what to think.

He just got out of a real long term relationship, & said I was the first girl he'd dated since his long-term relationship. I'm still very confused about it. He seemed like he liked me so much before I went down on him.....

He also said he really wasn't ready for any heavy-duty emotional relationship.....in other words, don't fall in love with me type of thing.....

I know he's got some baggage to work out, but I really like the guy & think we could at least have some fun together if he would respect me. I wish in a way we didn't have sex, cuz I miss hearing from him so much. I don't know.....I'm really so confused & hurt at this point.

hey SexySadie7, i think what he may be going thru (which is the same for me at this point) is that deep inside he does want to have some fun, and probably really enjoys what the 2 of you have done, but on some psychological level he may feel like doing this is putting him back into a place where he doesnt want to be ...ie: a relationship... even if you just want to have fun and you tell him, somewhere deep inside he probably feels like you are going to get attached to him and he is trying to avoid it, so rather than talking to you about his fears he is avoiding you all together... but i could be way off...lol

No, thanks so much for answering cabralsouth (sp?) Where you hurt in your last relationship? I hate to get personal. And gee none of these posts have been the least bit personal have they, rotflol. I know that he was definitely hurt in his last relationship. He told me he was devastated for months & months after they split up (they were together for a long time). Now he won't even mention her name. I am guessing, but don't know for sure cuz haven't known the man I was sleeping with all that long, but thinking deep down, he doesn't want to get hurt like that again.

Or, maybe, he just doesn't want to get F**Ked over royal again emotionally or maybe now, he just doesn't trust women at all! She cheated on him both in beginning & end of relationship & I don't think he stepped out on her at all.

I think basically that he is a really good guy deep down, but now it's like well, I've been the good guy for so long, I want to play the bad guy (do whatever). He even said something to me about him not wanting to be a cad when he laid on me this bombshell about, "I just want this thing to be casual", so I think in a way he knows that this is sort of wrong to be treating me this way.

Now, I'm sort of a romantic type person, but hey sex is sex, lol! It's been a mighty long time since I've even been in a sexual relationship. I totally miss it! This guy is so fine & such a nice lover........well, I just can't stop thinking about him.

Waaaaa I just want to go to bed with him again........

I was thinking if I could just go & somehow meet him I could get him to see me again. ohhhhhh, I'm ready for the looney bin at this point. This guy is driving me crazy.....

This guy is so fine & such a nice lover........well, I just can't stop thinking about him.

Waaaaa I just want to go to bed with him again........

I was thinking if I could just go & somehow meet him I could get him to see me again. ohhhhhh, I'm ready for the looney bin at this point. This guy is driving me crazy.....

do you tell him this? if so that might be your problem right there... it is funny but those few sentences at this point in my life would scare me to death mostly because i would interpret it as you growing on me. the only kind of sex he is looking for is the kind where you pick a girl up at a clun go back to hotel for one night of sex and thats it, BUT, that is not the kind of person he is... he more than likely feels that he would be using the girl and feels bad, so... he will never do that... so he thinks that he can do it with someone he knows more....but, deep inside maybe subconsciously he feels like you will grow on him and want more, or maybe he is afraid he himself will grow attached to you and he is afraid of falling into the same trap again... yes, i am going thru this right now, i just got out of 10 years, she never cheated, but, there was alot of areas from our relationship that were not there that i found important and she refused to get help when i told her we needed it. i never thought i would be a family man but i am, and as much as i talk to my friends about pickin' up chicks and stuff, it is just not me... but i can have fun without beng afraid to much, i stayed in my relationship for 5 years because we had a son together and i tried to see if it could work, but for me i have been done for a majority of that time, so my walls have been healing for quite some time now, i have used the remaining time i had with her to better understand myself and my other, and to understand why i was hurt so much by her... where there was once resentment is now acceptance, i understand that we are 2 different people looking for 2 different things, and i feel better about myself to move on now... i do not blame her for anything, and i still will be there for her if she needs help, but i will not stay with her. but i think the acceptance is what he needs, not of what she did to him, but that her lifestyle and his lifestyle are very different, he is monogomous and she likes 'men'...lol.. not just that but other aspectsof their relationship. if he does avoid you i hope at least maybe he works through his problems, until then he will have a ghost at his door for a long long time... how long has he been single for? from what i have heard the census is 1 year separate for every 5 years together, so i got a 2 year shopping spree pass...lol

All the time, every time! The only stuff I don't swallow is the stuff I use to lather his penis with to make him even more excited. Since my man is quite virile, licking that the rest of his sperm up is sometimes enough to get him to make love to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to give my boyfriend oral sex, mostly because he gets into it so much and I can tell his orgasms are really intense. I suppose if he didn't want me to swallow, that would be ok, too, but it really turns me on to swallow. For a change, I also enjoy receiving "facials." I know many girls find that odd, but I love to be a little naughty, and do anything to please my mate, no matter how kinky. Before we started dating, I was a bit of a sexual wallflower, but now I love to give oral sex, receive anal, get tied up, spanked, or really whatever he wants to do. I find the lack of power on my part to be a HUGE turn-on. Maybe I'm alone in that, but I do enjoy sex more now, and I doubt my b-f has complaints, either!

I have never swallowed, so this thread was especially interesting to me. I've been contemplating the idea of swallowing, given my present situation, the guy I'm dating now asked me this question and I couldn't answer him directly.

I like giving oral to a guy, but finishing him off can be hard (jaw lock). To be honest, swallowing scares me...why? Because it kinda grosses me out. Although I agree with another poster that you would probably want to swallow if you are head over heels in love with the person. Their scent and their taste would be desirable.

It's very interesting to find out that some of the female posters say they love it. Why? Please explain in greater detail. Why does it gross me out and it doesn't gross you out??? I'd like to understand what's so great about swallowing.

If this means that I'm selfish for not swallowing...then I hate to have to admit that. But in truth, for me, it's just a personal preferance. However, although I am a non-swallower, I can always change to please my man...if I feel he deserves it!

sorry tiger not a female here. But I'll try and anticipate their responses and give you a guys perspective from the going down on girls standpoint. (Actually I'm cbfan, I started this thread, but forgot my old password to my account.)

Now I'm sure that some women here don't like to swallow but they do it because they really want to please they're SO. But you don't. So either:

1) Your revulsion to swallow is much grater than theirs

2) You really are selfish in not overcoming this for him.

Now I can understand where you are coming from. At one point I had to really struggle with going down on girls. It just seemed a little disgusting to me. But after realizing that even though I can list off a bunch of reasons why I don't like it (taste, hair, etc.), I can also list many reasons why I do: the look on HER face, the way SHE screams, the way SHE bucks HER hips when she climaxes. HA! Ok I'll stop there. Basically, I realized that I want her to be pleasured so much that I actually started to ENJOY doing it for her sake. I realized that real men go down on their women EVERY TIME, and don't make stupid excuses.

Now lets be gender neutral here. The same way I think that their are few excuses not to go down on women, I think there are few excuses why women shouldn't swallow. Now before I get reamed by many here let me get one thing straight

IT IS WRONG MAKE/EXPECT SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT TO.

BUT

It is also wrong to not do something for someone you love for a stupid reason. Taste, smell, texture are all stupid reasons for guys and girls. The whole "grossing out" this is slightly more acceptable on both sides, but is something that needs to be looked at in a psychological light and not so much as an excuse. Gaging is a different story.

We all have our line somewhere. I mean anal is a different story and I bet I would get a difference response entirely. But without making a fallacious appeal to popularity, I can reasonably say that the line for most people SHOULD be drawn past having sex, past bjs, past going down on women, and yes I would EVEN say past swallowing.

There is a difference between "not being able to" and making excuses because you really won't get over something to make your partner happy. And I see people complain about their bf/gf all the time because they don't put their partners pleasure first.

But if I haven't made you a swallower yet, let me say this last thing. Wouldn't it be nice to be looked at as the greatest lover this guy as ever had. If you don't the guy may always be thinking, "she's good in bed, but my ex swallowed for me." And I bet the girls think the same thing. So when it comes to me, I'm going to act like I live down there .

by the way, got a bf to test out your new found curiosity?

he he

Just curious here.....

I go down on my bf all the time, but I still haven't swallowed. I don't even let him cum in my mouth. I give him head until he is about to cum, and then I put a condom on him and finish him with my mouth. That way, the sperm is making no contact with me.

The only reason I haven't done it is because I don't tknow what to expect. When he is cumming, do I keep going up and down, or do I stop doing it? Is it going to shoot in the back of my throat and choke me, haha? What should I expect here, because I really WANT TO SWALLOW!!!!!

It wont choke you, just try it and see! I find it a really nice experience, as my boyfriend likes me to swallow, and I think it tastes nice!!

If you cant cope with it, then you can always pull his penis out of your mouth and let him come outside.

as for when he's coming, you can keep moving, but really i think all you need to do is concentrate on whats happening, it will fill your mouth and you'll have to swallow eventually. But dont be worried, just go with the flow so to speak.

June4life,

It sounds a lot worse than it actually is. It is blow up to be disgusting and some girls worry about it gagging them. It is the total opposite, it's extremely easy to swallow. It is of personal taste whether someone loves it or not. It is harder to swallow when you just hold it in your mouth not knowing whether to spit or swallow. What to expect when a guy cums in your mouth is that it goes towwards the back of your throat, but not with enough force to gag you. And while he cums just keep your mouth still and use your hands more. Trust me, it's not that scary! Hope that helps