First of hall I’m sorry for my English, but I’m Portuguese. It’s been 4 months since me and my ex broke up. We were together for a year and two months and it was a very intense relationship; it was so intense that he decided he needed more space and some time to be alone. It was after a meaningful discussion. He told me then he was feeling that for some time; he asked me to forgive him because I didn’t deserve him but to never doubt about his love for me and probably he would regret this option for the rest of his life, but he needed to be alone; he also told me to move on my life, he was suffering but he has to “format” his head without strings (me) attached. (he always was a nervous guy – he suffers from panic disorder – and it seemed to me that he need help and insisted and insisted again to talk to him; now I understand that my reaction wasn’t so good and only capted him away). Meanwhile, since a month ago, he invited me to see a movie. I told him I missed him a lot, but he told me he was confused and asked me not to press him. I agreed and we were mailing each other, during two weeks, but then one day he told me that it was better don’t see each other, not even with friends. Today, I saw him with his new girlfriend. And don't understand - we allways had a good relationship, and allways planed to have a life together!!!

I’ve already dated with other guys but I’ can’t forget him. I love him and some how I’m think he still have some feelings with me. How can I win back his love? Help me

TELL HIM!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM.

BE CONFIDENT!

Arrange to meet him. Tell him. If he tells you once and for all that it's a no go, then there is something going on that you haven't realised...he may have been lying to you.

As it is...I feel very much like this guy at the moment and I wish so much that my girlfriend/ex-girlfriend would just TELL ME WHAT SHE IS THINKING! I don't know where I stand.

I know how complicated it all is. I know your situation. I hope you can sort it out and be happy.

He has a low self-esteem - like me - by the sounds of things. He needs you to give him the self-esteem he wants to have and then when he has it, you will find him more attractive anyway. You can give him the self-esteem by making an effort over him...taking the risk of telling him how you feel...being dramatic! Make him feel like your knight in shining armour, your hero, make him feel like a great MAN and he will BE a great man. I wish my girlfriend would do that for me. This is what love is.

Thank you for your suport. But I've already try to make him fell like a Hero; in fact, I think he is a hero. But unfortunately, I tried to much and made him angry and tell me not to press me. No he is with other girl, mas some how I fell he still love me. What shall I do? I'm sure he is the "one" and I don't wanna lose him