who is better in bed?

lovelocks

I'm going to go with Dan Savage on this one and say that the best partners are those that are good, giving and game, regardless of age.

Enthusiasm and a willingness to experiment beat youth, experience and technique in my experience, hands down.

Scott

I think we all have this natural given talent by nature to have sex it shouldn't matter who's better in bed because at some point we are all going to experience it and learn it as well as become great at it wheither our partners are young, old, inexperienced or experienced. We are all destined to have sex at some point in our lives. What should matter is who's better in bed in your current relationship

I'm cocky I will always say I'm better than she is even if I'm a virgin and she's not.

Age has nothing to do with it, nor does looks, number of partners. It all comes down to how sexual the person is. A girl could sleep wiith a million guys but if she just lays there for all off them it doesn't make her any better.

Nailed it. Experience is irrelevant. It's all about their sex drive, how often, how much they enjoy it, get into it, etc.

Who is better? An understanding lover, willing to take the time to please the other person. Not greedy, or frigid. Passionate, talking, communicating. Age makes no difference. It's all about the chemistry. And the openess.

I think we all have this natural given talent by nature to have sex it shouldn't matter who's better in bed because at some point we are all going to experience it and learn it as well as become great at it wheither our partners are young, old, inexperienced or experienced. We are all destined to have sex at some point in our lives. What should matter is who's better in bed in your current relationship

I'm cocky I will always say I'm better than she is even if I'm a virgin and she's not.

Hopefully you don't actually 'say' this to her.

Archived