Beg for me

I want to make my online bf of 2.5 years go crazy for me. I mean he kind of already does..but even more

So could someone give me some tips on how to make a man want you more and think you even more interesting and sexy? I want him to beg for me..and tell me he misses me sort of thing.

Usually i'm the one to be like that the clingy one but I want to changes things...but i'm not sure how and I need help. So any tips? Thank you

Have you tried being more interesting and sexy? There isn't any good way to "trick" your boyfriend into liking you more (even if some of the methods work they are mind games that you really shouldn't play on someone you love) why not just have an active interesting life?

One of the most important lessons in life is that you can't control or change another person. Stop even thinking about it. Being sexy and interesting is something that comes from within - and is something you are for yourself, not to try and manipulate someone else.

If you're feeling insecure in your relationship, work on your OWN self-esteem, not on trying to change him.

Yeah then I totally have self esteem I just want to jazz up my relationship and make my bf go crazy for me.

From your other post (about wanting to get thinner for him) and this one, I really think you're lacking self-esteem. In the previous thread, you were explaining how you feel you're not thin enough and afraid he won't find you attractive. That isn't something someone with high self-esteem would think.

Why don't you think he DOES like you? Has he told you this? If he is not showing interest hen get busy with other stuff. Have things to talk about.Get a hobby. Don't talk to him EVERY day.That's how someone 'misses' you. They either miss YOU...or they don't.You can't MAKE them.

I think you need to look at this self-esteem issue again because the extremes of your past behaviour and how you want him to behave are not behaviours that spring from positive self-esteem.

You were overly clingy and now you basically want him to be. Both of those extremes are about how he views you - and that is not positive self-esteem because they depend on his actions and reactions.

Archived