Live-N-Learn Posted May 15, 2010 Share Posted May 15, 2010 My ex and I broke up in January, suedo dated until 30 days ago. I had enough and cut her off nicely and went NC. Met a new girl two weeks ago, made the mistake of sleeping with her 8 times in 10 days. I was totally honest with her the whole time letting her know I was not emotionally ready for a committment and we tried to back off and take it slow. Unfortunatley after some alcohal we kept sleeping together.](*,) Yesterday we talk and she is kinda distant on the phone and I ask her why. She does not come right out and say why, but says she is really attracted to me and has a lot of fun with me. She goes on to kinda hint she is not sure about us and needs to guard her heart. I do not get needy or clingy or try to justify myself but tell her I understand and reasure her that I enjoy our time together and would like to continue seeing her if that is what she decides. We talk a llttle more and get the feeling she is scared I will really hurt her since she knows I am not completely over my ex although I have told her it is over and I just need some time to heal. We end the call and I have not heard from her since. It has been 24 hours. We have text everyday for the past two weeks. I am so thankful I found this site awhile back or I doubt I would have handled this as I have. Should I wait for her to contact me and continue to give her some time to work it out in her mind? I do not want to pressure her in any way. I think I should stay NIC with her right now and wait for her to reach out. I really do want to keep seeing her and think there could be a possibility for us. Do I need to give her more reassurance that I enjoy her and want to continue to spend time with her or leave it alone? I know it is a little early for me to be dating again but I am really starting to accept that it is over with the ex and not holding out any hope. Time to move on. I don't want to lose this girl because she thinks I am not ready. Link to comment
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.