So..is it very bad to have small boobs?

xyzzzz

I don't think there's anything wrong with having small breast.

I have small breast, and that's never stopped guys from noticing me. I've thought of getting breast implants at one point, but I've since changed my mind. Although, I would love to have bigger breast, I am now starting to accept what I've been given. It's better to be natural.

If a guy is not interested in you due to your breast size, then he doesn't deserve you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A B-cup is not small, depending on your size. If you are thin, it can actually be on the big side (not huge, obviously, but not small).

Most models are A-cup; if you're a B, you're doing lingerie - yep those Victoria's Secret girls use the VS push-ups that add two cup sizes!

You stole my post! Victoria Secret's modeling sample size is 34B. B is and has always been the average bra size. It's definitely not "small".

I prefer a B or C cup. D is rather large to me. I don't mind an A cup though it's not my preferred cup size. Proportion trumps everything.

Honestly, it's so far down the list compared to legs, most of the time I could care less about breasts. Just let me at those beautiful thighs.

I think that a girls boobs should fit her body type. Personally I am more concerned with the quality than quantity when it comes to boobs.

The quantity of boobs should always be two lol. Except for that one Total Recall movie

Enzarto I remember that seen in total recall! LOL! Seriously though if a women is confident and carries herself well her boob wouldn't matter. I dated women with A cups and D cups. They all carried themselves well which was a turn on. I do notice the women with bigger boobs were more uncomfortable with their bigger boobs.

My friend has an A-cup...and has absolutely no problem attracting men. She just has to blink and men flock around her.

I have an E-cup, and have far less attention.

It is all about how you carry yourself.

Yeah, that's cuz it's more about overall sex appeal, proportions of the boobs to the rest of the girl's body, and shape of the boobs than size.

i like proportion. some girls look great with small ones. i'm more a booty guy anyways. boobs are cool too, but not a turnoff by size.

yeah I also heard lots of guys say they are booty guys..lol but what it she neither has boobs or booty... haha

For me when I see a girl's boob size I think

larger means a larger girl

smaller means a thin girl

I prefer an a/b and maybe a C...once they are D's and above...it's too much

that and the girls with the D's and above have such an attitude about how 'special' their rack is. As a guy I KNOW a girl with D's and above are going to have them at their knee's when they are older....ick.

I HATE FAKES!!!! While they look great....they feel way too hard.

Personal preference, it's a myth that all guys like big boobs. Too big and it's a turn off for me. As far as A/B cups go it doesn't bother me.

And besides they are just boobs...

GASP! How can you say that?! You fed on them you... ingrate!

Joking.

Anyways, small boobs are good. They won't look like prunes when you grow old.

Personally I think size B is the best. I don't really care for big boobs.

However like a poster commented I think the right size for the right body type.

For instance size A wouldn't look too good on someone very overweight or full figured.

Just like the same size penis on two different guys. One guy can have a seven inch erect penis but is only 5'4 and weigh like 120lbs while the other guy is over 200lbs and over 6'0 tall with the same size. On the small guy it looks HUGE while the other guy notso.

So..is it very bad to have a small penis?

Some like it some don't.

So..is it very bad to have small boobs?

Some like it some don't.

Anyways, you are over thinking it. It will drive you crazy!!!!

Hmm well I think 90% of girls wouldnt like small penis?

Personally I think size B is the best. I don't really care for big boobs.

However like a poster commented I think the right size for the right body type.

For instance size A wouldn't look too good on someone very overweight or full figured.

Just like the same size penis on two different guys. One guy can have a seven inch erect penis but is only 5'4 and weigh like 120lbs while the other guy is over 200lbs and over 6'0 tall with the same size. On the small guy it looks HUGE while the other guy notso.

well but penis is not for looking is it? It's more of function...Not to say small=dysfunction,lol but we know the difference..

For one night stands, maybe. But for serious/long-term relationships it hardly matters and is just subject to personal preference. I've never seen a decent guy think any less of a girl with small breasts, although he may find larger ones slightly more attractive.

Just be happy with the fact you aren't a man. Women with small breasts can be and are very beautiful/attractive. Men with small penis? Ha, good luck...

Archived