So..is it very bad to have small boobs?

xyzzzz

Would it be a huge turn off if a woman have small boobs? Like only A or B cup..

And I know everyone is different..But from all the media perspective only big boobs are good so Im asking if it's true most men love big boobs,or more importantly..if they find small boobs disappointing?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly is all personal preference. Is like asking a woman if she cared about their partners Penis size.

To me, I love girls with smaller breasts, because I gag at the sight of sagging breasts.

Hope I help

I had A's for a long time and now I have B's.

usually guys are just so thrilled to have you naked they don't even care.

I've never gotten any complaints, and I've had quite a few guys tell me they love my breasts.

Ahaha... true.

First off, it totally depends on what a guy wants. But, there is NOTHING wrong with small boobs. And any guy who has a problem with a girl who has smaller boobs, is clearly not the guy for her. Many guys love/prefer small boobs. Just like some guys don't like small boobs, some guys don't like big boobs either. Don't stress hun, embrace what you got I used to HATE having small boobs (yes, I used to get teased) but there came a point where I really stopped caring lol. Not that I would NOT want boobs (because, i'm female and i'd feel weird if I had NO boobs), but honestly for me, they sort of annoy me lol. Even though they are not huge, still meh. They sometimes get in the way.

If someone rejects you due to your boob size...he wasn't worth your while in the first place.

oh well, people have their prefrences. I even heard that big boobed girls are good for short term, small boobed girls good for long term/marriage because small boobs don't change as much as big boobs as they age.

I can understand preference.

But from your post i thought you meant someone who wouldn't consider you even though you might be a great person, just because the boob size is not what he wants.

Still i have a problem with men that put so much value on boob size (or other outward appearance), these are the men would leave their wives when they have breast cancer, because suddenly she has changed.

Still i have a problem with men that put so much value on boob size (or other outward appearance), these are the men would leave their wives when they have breast cancer, because suddenly she has changed.

I agree that it shouldn't be the basis of a relationship for sure.

What do these kind of men think really? That they can never get sick?

Idk... I went from a cup to be cup to c cup in like a year... Strange how my boobs seemed to grow other then that and a little bit of booty.

I actually HATE BOOBS!!!!! and I was so thrilled when I was flat as hell... But mother nature is mother nature and now I think it suits my body perfectly.

My last boyfriend didn't care.. But- he loves breasts.. So idk.

I mean as long as you don't take it as far as Heidi montag you are SET!!!!

Idk... I went from a cup to be cup to c cup in like a year... Strange how my boobs seemed to grow other then that and a little bit of booty.

I actually HATE BOOBS!!!!! and I was so thrilled when I was flat as hell... But mother nature is mother nature and now I think it suits my body perfectly.

My last boyfriend didn't care.. But- he loves breasts.. So idk.

I mean as long as you don't take it as far as Heidi montag you are SET!!!!

My breasts continue to grow until i was 25 or so. And even after that, when i gained 15 kg my chest became bigger too.

And I know everyone is different..But from all the media perspective only big boobs are good so Im asking if it's true most men love big boobs,or more importantly..if they find small boobs disappointing?

A B-cup is not small, depending on your size. If you are thin, it can actually be on the big side (not huge, obviously, but not small).

Most models are A-cup; if you're a B, you're doing lingerie - yep those Victoria's Secret girls use the VS push-ups that add two cup sizes!

My preference is not smaller breasts, no, but they're certainly not "disappointing" or a "turn off". They're attractive in a different way. Some women (many, really) look gorgeous with smaller breasts.

If a guy really digs you, nine times out of ten this sort of thing (breast size in general, I mean) barely registers.

I used to be quite obsessed with my breasts being too small, I thought they looked very out of proportion with the rest of my body. I did the push up bras, padded bras, etc and even tried herbal supplements that were supposed to increase breast size. Thank goodness I finally figured out that it really doesn't matter at all and I am happy with what I have now, and so is hubby, and that's all that matters to me. I find a woman with samll breasts and self-confidence much sexier than a woman with breasts bigger than her head and NO self-confidence. My breasts do not define me as a person. Also, people forget that breasts are not soley for sexual gratification, they are for feeding babies, it is society today that has made them such a sexual thing. Thus the ongoing debate over public breastfeeding being indecent exposure. Bah! Be happy with how God made you!!

Archived