I did it, I pushed him away.

PoopyBear

I need to express my feelings on this, it hurts so be gentle with me.

I am hurting because I met a guy who was so like me, seemed interested and I pushed him away. He has been sick with flu and tonsillitis for just over a week and I rang him every second day. Too many phone calls, (I just wanted to hear his voice) too many times I asked if we could meet up and he text yesterday to say we wouldn't be meeting up again ever. I know it's because I was being intense and not allowing him to recover. Dammit I liked this guy. In his text he said we're too different. We are actually very similar people. I responded with "Online dating, easy come easy go" but thats not how I feel.

I just sent him a email on fb saying; I'm sorry for being intense, I liked him and I'm sad I won't see him again. We're not so different, we are both number 11's in numerology and maybe thats why I felt a connection with him. We share other traits (quite a few) but I'm so quiet and shy in the beginning, he didnt see me. I'm sure I've really * * * * him off by sending the email but I needed to. I'm not expecting a reply but really, deep down I hope he will respond. I'm certain he won't because that would keep communication going between us and he doesn't want that.

I'm just so annoyed and disappointed in myself for pushing this person out of my life completely. I need to grieve my loss and remember the lessons learned at this time so I may not make the same mistake again.

Thank you for listening.

Probably not but I do. Probably wasn't that into me, just a good actor. Rejection is so horrible however I see the possibility for growth so he has taught me something.

If I really think about him I can pick visual "flaws" that normally I wouldn't accept. I'm trying to focus on those.

Probably not but I do. Probably wasn't that into me, just a good actor. Rejection is so horrible however I see the possibility for growth so he has taught me something.

If I really think about him I can pick visual "flaws" that normally I wouldn't accept. I'm trying to focus on those.

Yes, rejection is very hard. But sometimes people reject us and it doesn't necessarily mean we did anything so bad.

How do you know that it was because of the calling? Did he say that exactly or is it possible he just genuinely thinks you are too different and isn't attracted after all?

I would not jump to conclusions unless he said that you were calling too much.

Yeah he said he didn't like lots of phone calls and text messages. He said he wanted us to get to know each other as friends but we had already adventured past that point.

A guy in my dance class is pretty keen on me. He is a nice guy and I've known him a little while but I don't feel huge attraction to him. I know hes going to ask me on a date and I'll probably go however my heart will be yearning for the other guy.

I'm starting to believe I go after emotionally unavailable men, or they have commitment issues or something. It seems everything is fine until I start to feel for them then it all goes to tish.

So sucks!

Yeah he said he didn't like lots of phone calls and text messages. He said he wanted us to get to know each other as friends but we had already adventured past that point.

A guy in my dance class is pretty keen on me. He is a nice guy and I've known him a little while but I don't feel huge attraction to him. I know hes going to ask me on a date and I'll probably go however my heart will be yearning for the other guy.

I'm starting to believe I go after emotionally unavailable men, or they have commitment issues or something. It seems everything is fine until I start to feel for them then it all goes to tish.

So sucks!

Well, the right guy won't mind you calling him. I hope you will at least go on one date with the guy in your dance class...

Yeah it is the same guy Misskitty. I wasn't getting the message from that though, in the last few weeks him and I have talked alot. Last Sunday I got cranky with him in fb chat and he called me within a few mins to talk to me in person and make it better so I wasn't thinking he didnt like me.

The guy from dance class just text me and and asked about my weekend. And although I'm feeling blue I'm feeling like lol-ing about it. It's ironic. Here is a guy who has a good job, is pretty nice, doesn't use online dating, doesn't use fb, doesn't use the internet apart from when he's at work and likes me. And I want the tosser... Whats up with that?

lol Omg I hope hes just normal. What is normal? I feel abnormal.

He wants to come over, I'm so mopey I can't be bothered fixing my hair, I always make an effort to look good including dance class. Although I think this guy would accept me no matter what I looked like and I guess that scares me a little.

Will I ever know what I want?

Archived