Nutrition

Hey guys, anyone know how celebrities look so healthy and fit? What's their secret? Ideas and suggestions welcomed. I've looked around, and hardly anyone looks as healthy as they are. But there ar people who are that healthy! Even in hospitals, doctors who make 300k a year look like * * * * . I'm guessing probably it's due to nutrition and they probably have good skin care products and get facials. Who knows. Lemme know what you guys think.

I'm trying to look my best. And don't tell me it's genes. Most celebs look good. They can't all have good genes.

Lots of them have personal trainers, dietitians and makeup artists. They're paid to look good, so that's what they spend most of their time trying to do. It's significantly harder for someone who works 40 hours a week to achieve this.

Lots of them have also won the genetic lottery. If you a naturally slim or athletic body, it's going to be easier to maintain a healthy look.

bulemia. coke. airbrushing.

I don't think bulimia or coke could make a person look too appealing, but the airbrushing could definitely do it. That, plus the fact that these people make exorbitant sums of money based to a great extent on their physical image. Therefore they hire the best nutritionists, trainers, and various other experts to help keep them looking as good as possible.

LOL. It is called "money". Money for best quality food, nutritionists (as someone mentioned), personal trainers, (lots of exercise on a regular basis), hairdressers, the list goes on. Expertly applied makeup can make you have a healthy look.

When seen in magazines, on T.V. or wherever, naturally they are done up to look their best.

Genes are important. So, yes, if one has a naturally slim and well built body, then that is the luck f the draw.

So, you want to look well. For starters it is good to take regular sustained exercise, for health reasons, leaving aside appearance. The dividend is that not only will you get healthier, but you will look healthier, and feel good. Keep off unhealthy (fast) food. Balanced diet.

Hermes

If you had a team of hair, makeup & wardrobe people along with professional photographers/videographers and the associated staff to edit those photos/videos, and (if you were so inclined) your own personal trainer, nutritionist & chef on staff, you'd look great, too.

I agree. Anyone with that kind of money who can have that many people catering to all their wants and needs will look good. Take all of that away from them and see how "good" they really look - some are actually really quite unattractive without all the fancy stuff. There are some sites out there which show you the before and after pictures of movie stars - quite a shocker I can tell you, lol.

I agree. Anyone with that kind of money who can have that many people catering to all their wants and needs will look good. Take all of that away from them and see how "good" they really look - some are actually really quite unattractive without all the fancy stuff. There are some sites out there which show you the before and after pictures of movie stars - quite a shocker I can tell you, lol.

There are several sites that feature "celebrities without make-up" pics. Without all the warpaint & photoshop tricks, they look remarkably like normal people.

sunblock is totally a big part of it. A lot of celebrities put on sunblock religiously. The sun damages your skin and over the years it can age faster as a result. Wearing sunblock every day helps keeps them looking youthful. If you are concerned I would get a face wash (try clinique or something) and then put sunblock on your face every day. I use neutrogena sunblock that I get from CVS. Wash your face with soap, pat toner on it, and put moisturizer over that (men and women have products for this, usually its these three items: facial soap, toner, moisturizer. Ask and make sure it is correct for your skin type). Over that put the sunblock. I started wearing sunblock in early highschool. I'm in late college now (and a bit older than most of my classmates) and people who don't already know assume I am younger than them and still in highschool. You should do this twice a day. Wash your face in the morning, apply the products and the sunblock (doesnt have to be expensive). Then in the evening wash your face, toner, moisturize and no sunblock. Do this every day and you will look great, and younger. (vitamins are important, and I recommend you take those daily.) working out always helps, even if it is just walking a few blocks while listening to some music.

I have actually seen photos of the stars without makeup...some look very average and some look really bad. I saw a photo f Eva Longoria without her makeup and there is absolutely nothing spectacular about her. Her face was rather plain. Madonna without makeup definitely looks like a woman in her fifties..and there are plenty of everyday women in their fifities who look a lot better than her without makeup. The makeup, hairstyle, airbrushing and lighting does wonders. Also, I think many of these women have a very strict diet and spend a lot of their day exercising. Hollywood is not too forgiving of a few pounds in a woman.

Archived