Girls - do you like guys wearing perfume?

treeclimb

I love perfumes on guys! I love perfumes period. Last night I had a whiff of Ermenegildo Zegna Essanza Di Zegna - and it's delicious.

Find your signature scent and go with it. Most Bvlgari scents are yummy, Jean Paul Gaultier also a really nice scent. Dolce & Gabbana make some nice male perfumes, Clinique happy is decent, Chanel Allure, Dior Homme. Those are just some I like on men.

I love perfumes on guys! I love perfumes period. Last night I had a whiff of Ermenegildo Zegna Essanza Di Zegna - and it's delicious.

Find your signature scent and go with it. Most Bvlgari scents are yummy, Jean Paul Gaultier also a really nice scent. Dolce & Gabbana make some nice male perfumes, Clinique happy is decent, Chanel Allure, Dior Homme. Those are just some I like on men.

So, less is more, yeah?

Don't cover yourself in perfume, there is nothing worse than walking past someone who is drenched. Go to a perfume counter and take some testers home or even ask if they have small testers you can take home . You don't need to cover your clothes in perfume.

Fragrances react with heat, so apply your cologne to pulse points such as the folds in the crook of your elbow and back of knees, wrist, base of the throat, back of the neck and cleavage

Not too much and not too little. you will find some scents wear off as the day goes on and others are very long lasting.

Eau du parfum are the strongest smelling among all the men's perfumes around. It contains as much as 14% of natural extracts and fragrance oils. Those in the Eau de Toilette are lighter smelling than the Eau du parfum. Eau de Cologne is the lightest type of perfume there is. The heaviness or the lightness of a perfume depends on how much essential oils there are.

If you're worried about too much, get Eau de Cologne or Eau de Toilette, I'm sure not many guys actually buy Eau du parfum as it is quite strong and also the cost associated with it.

Sure, you can use essential oils if you prefer.

Take my advice go buy Jean Paul Gaultier or test it at the counter and if you like it get it. I haven't met a guy yet who didn't like this Eau de Toilette. If you find the price is a too high for you, opt out for a Bvlgari, as they tend to be cheaper. I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

And at one stage Brut 33, Old Spice and Blue Stratos were something guys wore....

Thankfully barely any men wear it now.

Whenever someone wears too much cologne it makes me think they have not showered.

So when elderly women come walking into work smelling like they have bathed in some bargain perfume bought from the bin inn, I shudder.

Please at least wear deodorant, other than that nothing else for me. I like the natural scent of my guy, also if you have some sort of hair product that smells that's ok sometimes too.

When my boyfriend and I started dating in high school he had this hair product he would wear, it had a very distinct smell (in a good way). He doesn't wear it anymore but sometimes I'll smell it, like someone walks by that is wearing it and it just triggers my memory of him and I get instantly turned on.

Please at least wear deodorant, other than that nothing else for me. I like the natural scent of my guy, also if you have some sort of hair product that smells that's ok sometimes too.

When my boyfriend and I started dating in high school he had this hair product he would wear, it had a very distinct smell (in a good way). He doesn't wear it anymore but sometimes I'll smell it, like someone walks by that is wearing it and it just triggers my memory of him and I get instantly turned on.

I get that too with both products and his natural smell. My ears perk up and then I get sadly disappointed when I realize it's not him. I spend the rest of that time horny and sniffing around to get another fix.

My favorite is a guy who just showered. I love the way a guy smells when he's just showered and clean. A little cologne or aftershave is okay though. Just enough where the girl can smell it when she gives you a hug. There's a guy at work who wears so much cologne that you can still smell it 10 minutes after he walks past. That's way too much.

Archived