Girls - do you like guys wearing perfume?

treeclimb

In my experience girls seem to like a certain type of scent or even a certain type of cologne. For whatever reason they have that preference. It seems to me that the amount of cologne that you put on depends on where youre going. Of course cologne can be excessively used and then it starts to get annoying.

There is perfume, then aftershave, then deodorant.

Which do you like a guy to wear? Do you like a strong scent or a subtle scent? I'm male and I think some of the mens deodorant scents are pretty gross. Do you? Or are they a real turn on for girls?

Yes I like men's fragrances... I honestly know next to nothing about the subject though, as far as perfume vs. aftershave etc.

I think subtle is always a good idea.

I don't know the names of the ones that smell good though. I think my b/f has worn some kind of scent from time to time but I couldn't put my finger on it....I don't think he wears much of that stuff come to think of it.

I honestly don't mind one way or the other. It really comes down to what a guy prefers. I can go either way. But too much perfume is overwhelming and a turn-off.

Archived