I think me and my ex are together?

redsoles

Okay,

So.. this is complicated.

But.... I think there's a HIGH chance me and my ex will get back together.

We have one of those relationships were, we love each other even if we do things that don't make sense. But we learned from them. I know people don't change, but somewhere in the future I have this strong intense feeling that me and my ex will wind up back together again. For good.

I told him about the guy I was interested in.. he wasn't happy about it. But then he told me he was happy for me, that no matter what he'd always love me, and always be here. he told me that i changed him, i did something to him and that he's never going to forget me. Even if we were friends he would want that more then anything as long as I was in his life. He made it clear that he doesn't want to be with any other girl then me.. - a little flattering but at the same time idk -

I had no idea i had such a positive impact on him. I know people aren't perfect, they mess up, i already know that.

Is this good? I feel very comfortable with him. we haven;t spoken in a month because he was away on vacation. But he got back I guess we are talking again. I made it clear i was interested in maybe another guy.. but we're still friends. We were together for like 2 years.

What do you think?

I think you should give him a chance. I'm on the other end of a similar situation and I can only hope and pray that my ex-gf could find it in her heart to remember the beautiful thing that we had together. No one is perfect and sometimes it takes losing something to know what you've really got. Give him a chance. Good luck. Best wishes.

I think you should give him a chance. I'm on the other end of a similar situation and I can only hope and pray that my ex-gf could find it in her heart to remember the beautiful thing that we had together. No one is perfect and sometimes it takes losing something to know what you've really got. Give him a chance. Good luck. Best wishes.

Ah I don't know.

Your post is rather confusing...you start by saying you think that you and your ex are together, then you go on to talk about how you are interested in pursuing someone else...but yet you are wondering if there is a chance to get back together with your ex. I am not so sure it is a good idea to pursue the other guy while your emotions are conflicted with your ex. As long as you assume (and are therefore still hopeful) you will get back together with your ex, what is the point of dating someone else and having them as a backup..what if your ex comes back, will you suddenly dump the new guy? How long have you and your ex been broken up?

Your post is rather confusing...you start by saying you think that you and your ex are together, then you go on to talk about how you are interested in pursuing someone else...but yet you are wondering if there is a chance to get back together with your ex. I am not so sure it is a good idea to pursue the other guy while your emotions are conflicted with your ex. As long as you assume (and are therefore still hopeful) you will get back together with your ex, what is the point of dating someone else and having them as a backup..what if your ex comes back, will you suddenly dump the new guy? How long have you and your ex been broken up?

I am sorry

I mean to say

i have this feeling inside that me and my ex will probably end up together again in the future for good.

he knows that i am kinda interested in this other guy.

My ex and I talk, we are friends

But i made sure not to be toooo close to him because that could mess things up.

Um almost 2 months we have been broken up.

Haven't spoken in a month. Only a couple of emails

until now. I said we should be friends..

Do you WANT to get back together with him?

What caused the break up in the first place?

It sounds like he wants this relationship to happen, so the ball is in your court, it is your decision to make. Do you want to be with him or not?

I do. But.. I still want to like do other things, see and meet other people.

We broke up, because.. I am not sure why. I couldn't stand the constant fighting, it was so silly and stupid lol. He was always "too busy" yeah, idk

he was going through a very hard time, and I think a relationship was making it worse. Or something. I don't know, can't remember. When we broke up, he went on vacation to 'clear his head"

I dont want to be with him and get hurt again. But maybe things changed?

I do want to get to know this other person though..

I do. But.. I still want to like do other things, see and meet other people.

We broke up, because.. I am not sure why. I couldn't stand the constant fighting, it was so silly and stupid lol. He was always "too busy" yeah, idk

he was going through a very hard time, and I think a relationship was making it worse. Or something. I don't know, can't remember. When we broke up, he went on vacation to 'clear his head"

I dont want to be with him and get hurt again. But maybe things changed?

I do want to get to know this other person though..

It wouldn't be fair to persue youe "ex" while your interested in someone else. You need to make up your mind before you end up losing both of them.

im not planning on dating anyone

i just wanna get to tknow the person

what kind of girl do you think I am?

That is what many many rebounders say...I see it all the time on this forum "I don't want a relationship, I just want to get out and meet guys, not for anything serious"...then suddenly they are actually rebounding into a new relationship. If this guy wants to date you then it will not simply be "getting to know him"...it will indeed be dating him and possibly leading to more when your heart is still with your ex.

Your title is that you think you and your ex are together, and yet you say you want to get to know someone else? Total contradiction there. If you want to get back together with you ex, you have to make the decision that's what you want. You'll have to look at what caused the fights between you, whether this can be worked through, what your role was and if it could be changed. This would mean more clarity on your part. Right now you seem really confused. to get back together and make it work would take more clarity.

That is what many many rebounders say...I see it all the time on this forum "I don't want a relationship, I just want to get out and meet guys, not for anything serious"...then suddenly they are actually rebounding into a new relationship. If this guy wants to date you then it will not simply be "getting to know him"...it will indeed be dating him and possibly leading to more when your heart is still with your ex.

I dont even know! I dont want my heart with my ex!

Its confusing. We had a long talk last night...

Im so upset and confused about everything. Because I was fine without him.

I dont even know if we were broken up, we were but like sometimes when we are we still talk as if we are still dating! But he was away for awhile, and i took it as 'hey now is the time to work on yourself, be a better person, fix any issues you have and just be you!' and then while I was doing this, someone else walked into my life. Right when I actually didn't want a relationship. My feelings were so strong, and then BAM my ex contacts me. I know i'll always love him even if we are friends. Ugh I dont know what to do.

Im not with him because its like he doesn't wanna put any effort into seeing me. I dont like long distance relationships.

Im not rebounding. I actually do just wanna meet people. it was my goal while he was gone, to get a life and just meet people, build great friendships.

Your title is that you think you and your ex are together, and yet you say you want to get to know someone else? Total contradiction there. If you want to get back together with you ex, you have to make the decision that's what you want. You'll have to look at what caused the fights between you, whether this can be worked through, what your role was and if it could be changed. This would mean more clarity on your part. Right now you seem really confused. to get back together and make it work would take more clarity.

I made it work, He was the one that constantly had a problem.

Always with him, I tried and I tried.

Well that is a big change from a few days ago when you posted this:

I feel happier without my ex

Any reasons for this?

I used to always dread the fact that i'd someday have to see the day

where we won't be together.

But my relationship was toxic. Extremely.

I am no saint, but the way be treated me was completely unacceptable.

Lord knows why i put up with his emotional abuse for years.

I am much happier now.

I have a life, I am happy, spending time with friends and family

he seems to be 'Missing' me.

Yeah right? Give me a break.

Anyone else happy to be rid of their ex's?

He knows he will never ever find a girl like me. But now I can move on and be 10x better with the next lucky guy I meet.

Okay,

wat is your point?

My point was and still is that you are obviously confused. And I've posted this once before but I guess you had it deleted some how along with your follow up post whereby you called me a jerk...

If you have an ex boyfriend who is emotionally abusive as you stated in another thread and was happy without him and now you are seeing yourself with him in the future, this is NOT healthy. And it is a shame that you can have a post deleted on the basis that someone simply points that out to you.

This is forum and I have not flamed you. Perhaps the truth hurt a bit? But that is reality and when you post on a place like this, you don't get to pick and choose the kind of responses you receive.

My point was and still is that you are obviously confused. And I've posted this once before but I guess you had it deleted some how along with your follow up post whereby you called me a jerk...

If you have an ex boyfriend who is emotionally abusive as you stated in another thread and was happy without him and now you are seeing yourself with him in the future, this is NOT healthy. And it is a shame that you can have a post deleted on the basis that someone simply points that out to you.

This is forum and I have not flamed you. Perhaps the truth hurt a bit? But that is reality and when you post on a place like this, you don't get to pick and choose the kind of responses you receive.

kk..........

• 7 months later...

Archived