Mixed Feelings

bambooshski25

Hello everyone!! I am new here as you can see, I am a 25 year old single white female that is in need of some positive advice. (Sighs) where do I even start? Ok here goes nothing...

This past Thursday, an old fling and I become friends on myspace and yes he's very gorgeous. We start talking like friends Ex: ( Hey what's up how you doing and what are you doing) stuff like that and so I asked him if he remembers me and he said yes that he remembers me. Then he ask me when will I perform oral sex on him again, because he loved it when him and I did that 2 years ago in his car. Well he tells me to text him and I told him I don't have his number and I didn't so he gives me his cell phone number then he calls me baby. So we text each other in the wee hours in the morning starting at 5 and didn't end til 7 Friday morning.

Well we talk all day Friday, and I even called him on his cell and we talked, meanwhile he seems really interested in me, still calls me baby and all and I commented on his photos and all saying things like : So effin sexy boo and calling him baby on his photos well he accepted them. Surprised but very flattered. Well I moved him up from page 2 of my friends to my top friends and put him as my number one. So I logged off, to do things around the house well when I logged back in his wasn't any where near or on my friends list.

So I looked him up again, and sent him another Friends request, and looked at his profile and his status was saying What the heck I am just effin depressed and crap what the eff is up dang. then his mood was who knows.

So I called him at his work and I talked to him for oh about 5 minutes and he seemed very concerned because he asked me " Are you ok" in a very concerned voice well I told him about what had happen on myspace, and he said " Yea 3 other people has been telling me that too, I will check it when I get home, no worries but Ima going to get off of here cuz I am really busy but I will hit u up when I get home." Those are his words exact. Well it's been 24 hours and I still haven't heard nothing from him.

So my question is for you, do you think he is just playing games with me or do you think that he is just really busy and that I should play hard to get.

I think he is using you for another blow job. Also I'm concerned that you are qualifying mundane things like " he called me baby" and accepted the comments on his photos as proof that he is interested in you. Guys who really value you don't call you up and ask you to give another blow job.

_added_ btw, i just saw your pic on the "post photos" thread. You are a very beautiful girl. You can clearly do better.

Men who really want to date you don't open with 'when will we do oral sex again...' Frankly, to say that just out of the blue when you just strike up a conversation with him is pretty cheesy and rude...

He may have been interested in a little online/phone sex that night (and maybe drunk), then when he sobered up the next day realized what he did and started backing off again because all he wanted was a little online sex and wasn't interested in taking it further than that.

If he wants to see you, he should call you, ask you on a regular date, treat you with respect and NOT launch right into crude sex talk before he's even really chatted with you about anything else.

I'd let this guy go... he might let you give him a blow job, but then men let hookers give them blow jobs and they aren't interested in dating a hooker, just in using her for sex. Don't let him use you like a free hooker. If he doesn't actually ask you on a date and treat you with respect, then don't have anything to do with him at all.

You're a beautiful girl with so much more to offer than you seem to realize. This post sounds like some scumbag guy thinks he's speaking to a prostitute. You deserve better, but it doesn't sound as though you know this.

Welcome to these forums, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. The right man will see all that is unique and valuable about you without expecting you to perform for affection. I hope you'll feel supported in being patient enough to hold out for that.

My best,

Cat

You're a beautiful girl with so much more to offer than you seem to realize. This post sounds like some scumbag guy thinks he's speaking to a prostitute. You deserve better, but it doesn't sound as though you know this.

Welcome to these forums, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. The right man will see all that is unique and valuable about you without expecting you to perform for affection. I hope you'll feel supported in being patient enough to hold out for that.

My best,

Cat

Awww! thank you. I was seriously wondering about that. Because I got to thinking about what my post ( situation is) and what my responses have been and you all know what that is exactly what it sounds like. UGH immature little boys.

Plus I dont know if any of you use myspace but you know the application " gifts" where you can send someone a gift well I had sent him a gift and it was a kiss. Well believe it or not, he still has that on his profile. I am like, ok now I am really confused. He's been on 3 hours ago and still hasn't re-added me to his friends list so yes it's really making me wonder.

LoL Bamboo he's not interested in you, he's interested in what he can get from you. Your a hook-up. He's looking for sex and dosn't even have to chase it! Don't do it to yourself!

He might be gorgeous, and I think that's all your focusing on.

WOW! Thanks! Yea it makes perfectly sense now. Because he has declined my friends request when all I am doing is just trying to be his friend and be nice but he can't see a good thing when it hits him. So when he falls flatt on his buttom he had better not be coming to me with his problems because I am done and I am NOT going to do that to myself. I deserve much better I mean seriously look at me. I'm certainly not ugly. So whats the problem that I can't find a guy. hmmmmm darn it I wish my prince charming would hurry up. LOL

LoL Bamboo he's not interested in you, he's interested in what he can get from you. Your a hook-up. He's looking for sex and dosn't even have to chase it! Don't do it to yourself!

He might be gorgeous, and I think that's all your focusing on.

focusing on him being gorgeous nah. There's hotter guys out there then him. I look for the heart. He can be a nice guy when he chooses to be. But ok thanks for your advice.

You only want a guy who is happy to be with you for more than sex!

If he de-friends you or doesn't allow you in, then he's just a user who wanted a little online sex to titllate his day (or night)...

A guy who is really interested in you shows interest in all kinds of ways, including being open to friend you and show you what he is up to, and also to ask you on dates and treat you with respect.

I was married to the most incredibly handsome guy that everyone who saw him thought i should be sooooo happy with, but really, he treated me poorly and was a narcisssitic a-hole so i divorced him. what makes you happy is a guy who treats you well, loves you and respects you, so don't miss that point. looks only go so far, and if he's using you and not giving you respect, looks don't matter.

Oh I know hun, that is why I cut his butt loose. That's all he wants from me is one thing and well now he's showing his butt cuz he didn't get nothing from me and I am like OMG needs 300% maturing up to do. LOL Plus he will ( well at least I would hope that he would think) darn you know she is a wonderful woman, that deserves a good man. But it's his lost because one of my ex and I got back together and him and I are happy. ( No this isn't the one I am refurring to). My and I broken up because of the distance but now we're ok with it now. Thanks for the advice

Archived