do women like to hear dirty jokes or being asked about females' stuffs maybe menstruation? about how will they feel during menstruation period? undergarments?

will a woman feel angry if a man takes a risk and hold her hand/kiss her all of a sudden but the woman did not prepare for it or never thought of having a close relationship with the man? or any other feelings? so when is the best time to risk having intimate contacts?

Umm dirty jokes,, depends really how dirty and who they are aimed at.. but usually i dont understand them anyway till agges after lol

I dont mind talking about 'girly' things if im asked

If someone i didnt like kissed me all of a suddne id be taken back ALOT and probably feel really disrespected in a way , but if i liked him then i wouldnt mind aslong as it was in a proper way and not all sleazy

The dirty jokes depend on the female, some have a wide range when it comes to their sense of humor, others don't. If you're unsure, don't start off with anything TOO dirty, and if you get a bad reaction out of it than don't do it again. I'm very comfortable talking about "female manners" (menustration, etc..) but some girls aren't. It's probably best if you wait for her to bring it up... And questions about her undergarments? I don't know, it depends on how well you know the girl, because your inquisition about her bras & underwear may be taken as disrespect. As for the random kiss out of nowhere, I don't suggest you do this unless you're POSITIVE that the girl feels the same way, if not, you may end up with a bruised eye... [-X

undergarments?

I would say, that unless you know this girl well and KNOW that she has a playful sense of humour, don't mention it. It also depends on how you ask. If you come accross as sleazy, horny and desperate, then you're going to look and probably feel like a total goof.

Why would a guy want to ask about female menstruation? What on this green earth could possibly possess any man to want to understand the gory details of this? lol HA ... the reason I ask is because I've always been friends with guys, grown up with 2 brothers and whenever this subject comes up, they will either tune it out, leave the room, or say, "I don't want or need to know". Of course some guys are different!!