Best way to finish off a BJ?

-Sanguine-

Well, conversely, whenever we give oral we're always licking up female bodily fluids. They don't exactly taste or smell great, though I can't say as the texture ever bothered me - it's kind of like licking up someone's sweat.

Yeah, it can get a bit messy, but nothing like taking a mouthful and swallowing it.

Actually I said take a swallow of his OWN stuff, not someone elses.

And how does that make any difference at all? Stuff is stuff. The barrier to this is entirely psychological on your part and and his. Guys generally won't taste their own semen because it seems like a homosexual act. It's not that semen itself is particularly gross objectively, it's just proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. It's how we feel about it that drives the reaction.

It's about wanting them to do something that they don't feel comfortable doing.

My point was that sexual interactions are never 100% reciprocal, because men and women have different sexual organs, and (usually) desire their opposites, not their own. Is it unreasonable for men to expect women to enjoy penetration, even though men don't enjoy it themselves? For that matter, men do things that most heterosexual women wouldn't be all that comfortable doing either, like cunnilingus.

I'm not trying to change your mind about whether you like it or not. That's not reasonable for a personal preference. I'm just trying to point out that the moralizing is inappropriate. It isn't "wrong" for men to enjoy this any more than it's "wrong" for you to dislike it.

I would consider that if someone I was dating had absolutely no consideration for my feelings and was only out to meet 100% of his sexual needs regardless of what I want/don't want, he probably doesn't love me!!

Or was that a joke/sarcasm?

It was sarcastic.

I could careless. Just so long as the girl doesn't act like it's poison i'm fine. She can let it go on her hand, on my boxers, in a tissue, in her mouth, on her face, she can make a sandwich with it if she wants.

Finishing in a girls mouth feels far better to me. However I know it isn't very pleasant for a lot of girls. So basically, yea if a girl won't do it, the guy ought to be happy to get the bj. But to the girls, as a special treat, letting him finish in your mouth is excellent, what you do with it from there is up to you. I heard a few girls say having it far enough into your mouth to not really taste it and just swallowing it immediately is easiest...

Exactly what I do, straight down the throat and no horrible tasting gloop left in the mouth meanwhile my partner is thinking "wow, she wants to take me all".

It makes a difference because, if you expect someone to do something that you yourself would not be okay with, then maybe that expectation is wrong. It's called being a hypocrite. Maybe they don't actually HAVE to try their own stuff, but take a little understanding at why a female wouldn't want to do that. And since I also stated in both of my previous 2 posts that it's not about being 100% reciprical in exactly what the other person does, I think we are in agreement. It's about understanding your partners feelings and not forcing them to do something (whether through passive-aggressiveness, guilt or a threat to break up) that YOU would probably would think is kind of gross, too. If you both enjoy it, great. But one of you does not, then your limit is at where the other person's cut-off point is. And I think it would be insulting and inherently wrong to any person that they are expected to do something that they don't feel comfortable with, male OR female. And I don't think there's anything wrong with a man enjoying it. I just think it would be wrong if she had to do it even though she really didn't like it.

Lol. I actually don't think we are in disagreement here. Just stating different sides of the same situation. I'm sure if you had a gf who hated doing it, you wouldn't MAKE her. And I don't see anything wrong with a male who likes it either.

Lol. Yeah, after I wrote it I kind of thought you were probably kidding! Guess it's kind of a hot topic for me.

I prefer when she swallows, it just makes for a better experience on many different levels. However, in no way is it a deal breaker. I have also never had an ex ever complain about my taste. I have actually been told that it is good. I had one ex who would not swallow, I asked to try it once and she didn't like it, I'd never ask again. She tried it and after that she swallowed every time without a word from me.

wow, this thread has been very strange! i wonder about my standards now, lol... but i think anywhere is fine, depends on the heat of the moment... except my face/eyes/hair - unless we were in the shower.

I feel the same. But mostly because aywhere is fine with me; mouth/face/eyes/hair/boobs/ceiling. I'm trying to understand of people that mind but I simply can't.

Archived