What's the worst present you received?

exback

I thought about it just for fun and I don't blame people for making bad presents (I do too sometimes) but still...it is funny sometimes what bad present CAN indicate.

My worst present ever was the ELECTRIC SOCKET I got from my boyfriend (he bought it at christmas day at afternoon - some hours before he gave it to me, I found out because he gave me the bill in case it might be broken) last christmas (no joking - it's true!!!). 2 Months later (in February) he broke up with me after 4 years together- now he is my ex boyfriend...

What's the worst present you ever received???

Someone gave me a sweater with bunnies on it. I thought maybe my gift got mixed up with someone elses. lol

My now Ex, last year gave me nothing. I felt silly that I cooked us this huge christmas dinner, gave him a gift wrapped all pretty, a card, and created this whole day for us. He barely even said "Merry Christmas" to me. And he spent the whole day in bed with his laptop.

Ok, I know I'm the Debbie Downer with this post, but I just thought of it and grr

Nothing is sometimes better than "something" - an electric socket, still nothing sounds as horrible as the socket! What did I give him as a present - I bought a trip to Disneyland Resort PARIS at New Years for the two of us). Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Birthday Present, from my sister Opened it and immediately noticed blue flecks on my hands when I lifted it out to look at it. This was because the paint that had been used was peeling of in my hands and the price sticker got stuck on my finger. 99p... I tried so hard not to laugh and said thank you Tracey that was so thoughtful.

Got home and put it away. Found it before I left the house in March. Didn't take it with me lol

A rubber duck that probably cost £1 from my uncle...I was eighteen. I'd rather not get anything than get a gift so lazy, this uncle is notorious for being cheap with gifts.

My ex boyfriend gave me a game, which was ok, but he gave me it as a joint present for christmas and birthday when he knows I hate joint presents. I don't care if it's two cheap presents, I just feel that it's not my fault my birthday is on New Years Eve and I often get very few presents on my birthday to open He only bought me the game because he wanted me to play it, not because he knew I'd like it.

Archived