Girl i have been seeing for 2 months got me something for Christmas...

AlwayzRight

Yeaaaahhhhhh....I do not know if I would consider her my girlfriend. We have been basically talking and texting on the phone every day and hangout maybe 1 day every week and a half. Distance and schedules have sort of kept us from seeing each other more I guess. The thing is I do not know if I want a serious relationship with her. I like her but want to take things SLOW....

The thing is tonight she told me she got me something. I wasnt really planning on getting her anything but now I guess I should....

So enotalone, what should I do?.....or get?

I think it would be a bit rude not getting somebody a Christmas gift when you are well aware that they got you one, especially when you are romantically involved with someone. I understand the OP is not too interested in this girl, but he does still continue to see her and therefore should get her some small gift.

I think it would be a bit rude not getting somebody a Christmas gift when you are well aware that they got you one, especially when you are romantically involved with someone. I understand the OP is not too interested in this girl, but he does still continue to see her and therefore should get her some small gift.

I agree.

To be honest if the guy I had been seeing for two months even if it was SLOW got me nothing, it would be over by New year.

Archived