Living with a Chronic, incurable condition.

About the peeing part; I have to pee w/in half an hour up to an hour after each small bit I drunk or ate. Can be really frustrating. It's like there's only space for less than about 250 ml in my body and I get a sign at the last moment so I often reach a toilet too late. But that's one of my less hard symptoms and nothing instead of yours.

Do you have IC hon????

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE:

OMG...last night was the FIRST NIGHT SINCE AUGUST that I have SLEPT through the night without having to get up 8 times to void.

I went to bed at 10:30pm, and when I looked at the clock beside my bed, FULL EXPECTING it to say about 1:30AM, it was 6:15AM!!!!!!!!

I kept staring at it, and I thought "this must be wrong" so I went into the bathroom and checked that clock...sure enough, it WAS 6:15AM!

I think PRAYERS are being answered. I have NO other explaination for this...NONE.

Maybe, just maybe some GOOD things are happening here....

THANK GOD!

Have you ever considered meditation? I think it would be a good way to clear your mind and help with your stress level which could help in the other areas.

Just a thought....

No, but it's been recommended to me...I THINK I have a meditation CD around here that I used a couple times during for horrific divorce. I'll have to dig it out.

Thanks MG...you're the BEST!

Oh ALLI!!!! That is MARVELOUS NEWS!!!! The Lord surely DOES provide,prayer does work miracles!! Keep praying!!!

UPDATE:

OMG...last night was the FIRST NIGHT SINCE AUGUST that I have SLEPT through the night without having to get up 8 times to void.

I went to bed at 10:30pm, and when I looked at the clock beside my bed, FULL EXPECTING it to say about 1:30AM, it was 6:15AM!!!!!!!!

I kept staring at it, and I thought "this must be wrong" so I went into the bathroom and checked that clock...sure enough, it WAS 6:15AM!

I think PRAYERS are being answered. I have NO other explaination for this...NONE.

THANK GOD!

UPDATE:

THANK GOD!

To be honest.. I felt that (before I went sleeping myself). Are there other things like this you'd wish are getting fixed.

I think you 'll heal btw. I asked myself yesterday after reading your thread what you're going to do, in case it happens like this, you will be healed.

To be honest.. I felt that (before I went sleeping myself). Are there other things like this you'd wish are getting fixed.

I think you 'll heal btw. I asked myself yesterday after reading your thread what you're going to do, in case it happens like this, you will be healed.

I certainly will continue to pray...that much I KNOW to be true!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allie, I'm SOOOOO happy for you!

I'm so glad you got some more sleep -- if it can happen twice, it can keep happening!!

This is SO awesome!!

(How do you feel about the prospect of your bf being gone for a while? Relief?....)

Turning cartwheels for you, girl...keep up everything you're doing!

xx

Archived