Maintaining No Contact..help?

SapphireNoir10

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sounds like some crap my girl has pulled on me a couple times until i had enough and threatened to end it. She has shaped up since but he could be ending it and then apologizing for taking you back because a part of him feels it should be over but a part of him cant let go. Thats like me. A part of me feels my girl and i are not working out but the other half of me is holding on because i love her and i want to give her the chance to prove to me all the changes she said she wants to make.

Oh hang on third time they went there the police got him

hes FINe

his whole family were worried sick

said he broke his phone and was gonna call me on a payphone to them, hasnt bothered

Im like...dead

That boy has a problem.....a mental one.

Wash that man right out of your hair and send him on his way!!

Oh hang on third time they went there the police got him

hes FINe

his whole family were worried sick

said he broke his phone and was gonna call me on a payphone to them, hasnt bothered

Im like...dead

Mission accomplished!

I'm sure this is what he was aiming for. He's dragging you down with him, Blue. I hope you can say, "enough is enough."

Ugh, Blue, this is RIDICULOUS! How many times can he possibly "break his phone"? I hope now that he's worried his family sick and gotten the police involved, he'll start taking his "disappearing acts" seriously. And I hope you've realized enough is enough. I'm angry at him, and I don't even know him!

yeah, exactly!!!! who else 'breaks his phone' every week. what a crock of horse crap!!!!

Archived