If a woman punches a man...

hexaemeron

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if a woman punches a man.. punch her back with equal force.

and most importantly... break up with her afterwards

i hate it how some men actually expect me to hit them. its like "what kind of person do you think i am!? Who have you been with!?"

*shakes head*

men dont have to tolerate that crap. i dont know why they do.

100% yes! We can be evil lol. (especially the ones that look innocent.)

I've always thought that women where far more dangerous then men in certain cases. Yes women are weaker physically, but how they compensate for it can be truly something to behold. Just because a woman may not be able to knock a guy out, doesn't mean you shouldn't respect them or write them off.

I've always thought that women where far more dangerous then men in certain cases. Yes women are weaker physically, but how they compensate for it can be truly something to behold. Just because a woman may not be able to knock a guy out, doesn't mean you shouldn't respect them or write them off.

You rock MrM!!

I agree, I seriously think women are more psycho than men.

I like women, but getting into an argument with them can be just They can twist everything into your fault and actually make you believe it. It's crazy.

I'm not saying all women do this, but they definitely have the ability.

If she punches you I'm sure it'll hurt and it's just not cool to resort to violence. Just remember if you hit her, the blow would have a far greater effect. She shot at you with a sling shot and you respond with a 357. She throws a rock and you respond with a grenade. You get where I'm going. You fight her back like she's a man, but she's physically not. However, if you hit her back I understand. Plus I hate it when girls hit men because they feel the guy won't respond physically.

If a woman hits a man, it would be no different than a man hitting a woman.

You can say 'oh a man is stronger' but there is no reason to hit.

I don't think the man should hit back but he should walk away from her. Just like a woman shouldn't hit a man over the head with an object in order to equate the force that he hit her with. She should walk away.

In some cases, charges need to be filed, regardless of gender.

If a woman hits a man, it would be no different than a man hitting a woman.

You can say 'oh a man is stronger' but there is no reason to hit.

I don't think the man should hit back but he should walk away from her.

I think you're right. The concept of someone trying to inflict physical harm on another is wrong regardless of gender. I think he would cause far greater harm than she would him, but if he responds out of anger I would understand that anger although I'd hope he'd walk away.

I hate the argument if your big enough to hit... Neighbors 10yo kid tries to punch you... I'm like 210lbs, do I full bore lay his little azz out? NO! That being said there are some big chicks out there that could probably take me...

Agreed.

When I was 16, I could beat my then boyfriend in arm wrestling. That doesn't mean that he can resort to violence because he is weaker and "it'd hurt less".

I think you're right. The concept of someone trying to inflict physical harm on another is wrong regardless of gender. I think he would cause far greater harm than she would him, but if he responds out of anger I would understand that anger although I'd hope he'd walk away.

I would definitely understand hitting back. It's a natural instinct to scare off your attacker.

However, the law will almost always side with a woman. The OP is a very strong man and he'd probably leave bruises while she may be unable to leave bruises on him. The bruises are a death sentence in domestic violence cases.

yeah its more like a .38 to a .45

not slingshot to 357. you arent dealing with Mrs. little old lady on a motorized cart here..

if i punch anyone its going to hurt. guys can naturally punch harder, doesnt mean they will all the time. but i am aware i can inflict a certain amount of pain on them. because they arent made of iron.

i know i have this power, i know other women no matter what their build is also have this power. the point is we should never use it.

make love, not hate

To the OP, I generally tend to stay out of fights - I am a big fan of walking away, I would try my darnedest to not throw a punch, especially to a female.

If it was someone I cared about, I wouldn't under any circumstances. If it was something along the lines of self defense... thats different obviously.

The point I was trying to make is hitting back is not a deffensive move. In this scenario it is about controlling your anger or response. You shouldn't be teeing off on each other, and if it takes me to end it... so be it. I can take a hell of a shot. I've been cracked in the head with a crowbar, stabbed more than once and shot at (not by a woman) and in more fights than I care to count, so i think I could manage to survive a punch without the need for making sure everything is "fair".

^sounds like you really know how to 'walk away' KS

if i was a man i'd hit her back. lets put it that way.

if i had a girlfriend i would hit her back.

or.. if i didnt want to leave marks there are a number of holds, grips, and etc that police use to restrain people effectively that i am aware of

Archived