Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Yeah, I think I saw you pulling out of the gas station with a woman in your car. It took every bone in my body not to turn around and check or ride past your house to see what car you were driving today. None of that was worth messing up my 3 days of NC besides she is not me, and although you didn't want to commit to me completely because you want to keep your options open. Go ahead and date you 5 20% , because I am 100. You will soon realize that and I know it.

Okay, it is has been three days since you told me you had been seeing someone else and now were serious about her. You are such a jerk for continuing to date me and move forward in our relationship when you were getting something started with her. You must see me as such a dope that you could use and throw away! I thought you were an upstanding decent man yet now I know you are just trash that someone else will have to deal with. I hope for this other woman's sake she is just like you so she doesn't get hurt by you too. Yes I am angry. I get angry when jerks like you treat me like I am not worth anything. You must not have thought anything of me cause you can just toss me away after all those questions and statements about how much we are a like, so compatiable etc. Just words apparently. You are trash!

Why do I find myself still thinking about you and wanting to reach out? You've taken enough from me, yet I still am letting you rule my thoughts. Just one day without thoughts of you or memories of us would be so wonderful to me. I still feel like you have crushed my soul, you treated me unfairly and strung me along for your own selfish reasons. I hope that some day someone that you love very much does this to you so you can appreciate how it feels to be treated that way by someone you love. Its infuriating how you can say all the right things yet never follow through and then make me feel like I was in the wrong, like I caused this. I doubt we will ever speak again, its hard to let you go, part of me doesn't want to.

Today is day 3 of not communicating. I hung out with our new mutual friend yesterday and was saddened beyond belief that we hit it off so well and that this situation is happening. It's okay though, because you need her more than I do. I hope you find a kindred spirit in her, or someone else. You're still my best friend even though the no contact feels real this time.

I wonder when you will realize that my keys are gone. Will you look for them one day and find it out for yourself? Will she tell you when you hang out this weekend?

I miss you.

How could you do this to me after everything I have done for you?? You put me through hell on earth for three months after we broke up and I tried to get you back. You shoved in my face how we weren't together and you could do whatever you want with whoever you want. The girl I loved was still there from time to time and there were moments where you did things no girl has ever done for me before. But you coupled that with hooking up with other guys and then drunkingly telling me about it. You treated me like complete and total garbage no matter how often I showed you love and affection. Eventually you came to your own terms that you no longer loved me and only then ended it. But it took you 3 MONTHS. I continued to fight for you as a friend. I was there for you still when you questioned your sexuality. You went through some of the darkest times of your life yet I never left your side. I didn't see you for a month and a half and our only form of communication was text yet that did not stop me from helping you. After school was over and we went on break you began to change. You started becoming the girl I used to know and love. We said sweet things to each other constantly. You gave me hope that we would get back together with all the things I put up from you and did for you that no other man had. After three torturous weeks I finally got to see you again, you were loving and affectionate. We cuddled together and as we left each other's presence I put my lips to yours and I felt butterflies again. I knew my work had paid off after months and months. Yet when midnight came around and I wanted to share a New Year's kiss with you, you completely ignored my calls and texts. I showed up to surprise you and you left me waiting outside your door like a creep, like a lowlife, like someone who meant nothing to you. I tried to forgive you. I really did.

I told you that I could still be there for you and I tried for two days. I realized after mentioning being intimate and you bringing up how that has to change that you never truly revitalized the old you. You are still the same selfish, manipulative, confused, girl that I devoted days of my life to helping. For all of my hard work you have done nothing but beat me down and turned me to pulp. You made lovemaking that was romantic and affectionate and special between us, which you knew I took more seriously than anything in relationships, and you turned it into something base and meaningless. You used me to fulfill your whims and your wants for things other guys couldn't give you because you knew I was perfect for you. I told you flat out that I had had enough, that I could no longer continue to be your friend because I can never get over you. I am hopelessly, deeply, even madly in love with you because of how much I sacrificed for you. You will never understand the true effect of what you did to me. The last thing I said to you was that I have and always will want you to be my girl and that will never change. After months of hints and mixed signals from you, I know you were lying to me. Well now you know where I stand. There is no better man for you on this planet and maybe one day you will realize that. But I gave you too many chances. You tore my heart to pieces. You can never speak to me again unless the words out of your mouth are "I am sorry, I love you. Please forgive me, I made a terrible mistake." I never want to hear from you again otherwise. For someone being 20 years old you act like a 14 year old girl. You take the deepness and affection I give you and you cannot take it seriously at all. You are pathetic. You refuse to make the changes that could save us when I did. I became a better man for you. But I realize now that I can't save you, only you can save yourself. It is no longer my duty to be your guard and your lover. You lost that privilege when you lead me on for the last time. I pray that one day you come back to me a changed woman but I won't be waiting around anymore. I have lost months of my life to you or at least to what was once you.

I have never met someone quite as selfish and completely oblivious to their actions as you. I can't believe I didn't stand up for myself sooner. Unless you prove to me otherwise it will be NC between us until the day I die. This is the first day that I have not talked to you in a very very long time. It is the hardest thing I have ever known but I will get better. I will improve myself in ways you never thought possible. I'm going to get into the best shape of my life, I am going to find myself again, and I am going to learn to live again without you. You could have had it all, everything I would have given to you but you did this to yourself.

I went on two dates yesterday.both worthy men. Neither made me want them like I wanted you. I know you are not the benchmark, but I wont settle for "I kinda want him." On the platform waiting for the train, I wished you would appear and approach me the way you do. Then I was mildly alarmed at my willingness to receive you. I am drawn to you, as if you supply my needs.

Maybe you do. Maybe in time I will decide to come over, have my way with you, and leave you again. You do satisfy.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I just wanted to wish you all the happiness 2013 can bring, i hope you're enjoying your life, really i do;with or without me, i hope you're happy. I have no bitter feelings, no anger towards you, I'm so proud of you. I hope you had a nice birthday, i knew you wouldn't appreciate a birthday text, but you were in my thoughts.

I don't know what the purpose of this is, and i probably shouldn't bother with it, not posting on here has been so good for my healing, but i had to, I was in pets at home on wednesday and was looking at all the little fish, and i could imagine you stood there telling me all about them, which ones you've had and which ones you wanted. Tetras, tetras everywhere. It just made me think of you that's all, i'm not ashamed to show weakness, i'm having a tough time right now, it made me think of a lot of things.

Every single thread on here is right, time is the greatest healer. And professional help. But mainly time, and me being awesome.

Now it's the hard bit, how to end this, do i go for a love you, a miss you. No, although i think i feel both in my heart, i won't type it, because that would make it more real and it needs to go now. What we had, is in the past now, and thank you for that past, thank you for every smile and every laugh and every tear and every boiled egg.I'll never forget you or anything you did for me, or how you shaped me into the person i am today, thank you so much for giving me your time and love.

I wonder.... where are you with God? Am I to learn from you a challenge to test and live my values? Are you the thing that I want, except for the one essential ingredient? In 2013 I have the opportunity to engage in church and do the March 24 triathlon. Can I? That should be my next hurdle. And maybe that drive is what I am to learn from you. ...?

The last few days I've been feeling emotionally flat. I don't really know what to think anymore. You contacted me on Thursday and I was very happy because you reached out to me for once. I feel as though I am ready to start over with you.. but you still need more time. It's been a little over 3 weeks of your "space" and you know you only have a few more weeks left before you need to let me know your decision. Please let all the past go and all the doubts and start over with me. We love each other so much and this is worth it. If it wasn't, you wouldn't of had a change of heart... I hope you contact me again this week and we can talk on the phone this time. I'm trying so hard to keep my emotions under control. Can't you see how hard I'm trying? I want this to work more than anything in the world. Please let us restart our relationship. I know you are the one for me.... I hope you can remember that you once felt that way too.

why couldn't stay together for me? why would you leave if you really cared about me that much?

I would always stay loyal to you no matter how far we are from each other because I only loved you

why couldn't you do the same for me when you always said you loved me much, and told me I meant everything you?

you meant everything to me too

all the songs and poems you written for me, what are they supposed to mean now?

you said you wanted to marry me and be together forever

why do I feel like our entire relationship was just a big broken promise?

you told me from the beginning that you would never hurt me but you did

you hurt me so much

you made me cry so much

I want to be happier but I'm afraid that I'll never stop loving you

At times I think that we have a future, and other times I wonder what kind of person you'll grow into in the next few years. Will the new you complement me as a person when we meet in the future? If we meet? Will I still care?

I'm going downtown shortly to take pictures on this perfectly frigid night, and staying well away from your street. It would be so nice to have you with me, because I always loved our little adventures.

You're unfaithful and were from the start. You told me lies how we would make this work. You broke me. You promised me forever and suddenly it's too hard. You went off right after breaking up with me to make out with some other guy. You're the worst. You hurt me once and I gave you another chance just for you to do it again. I can't believe you. I loved you but you're not worth it. I see what you really are. Your friends can lie to you all they want and tell you how you're beautiful and this amazing person but they're just as fake and deluded as you are.

You built up your self esteem with my help, then when you realised you were actually good looking and guys liked you, you cut me loose so you could go "experiment" with them. You changed.

I wonder.... where are you with God? Am I to learn from you a challenge to test and live my values? Are you the thing that I want, except for the one essential ingredient? In 2013 I have the opportunity to engage in church and do the March 24 triathlon. Can I? That should be my next hurdle. And maybe that drive is what I am to learn from you. ...?

And again I get the lecture. I am to believe in myself, as much as others believe in me. Indeed, if I did that, I would be very powerful, effective, and happy. Its like I have to change some deep deep vision. How did you do that? I need to envision myself happy. I need to envision myself doing what I set my mind to doing. I need, I want to accomplish something for myself. I need to do this.

Indeed, this trait in you is what I admire most. This is why I fell so hard. Because you are doing it, and I am just talking. I need to stop talking and start doing. "Yes, we can" the Pres says. Ironic that you hate him. What hurts me now is the secret knowledge that on some level, you should have left me as you did. It was the right choice for us both. True, I would have loved you better than anyone else can. I dont doubt that for a minute. But could you have ever loved me?

I spent 15 years married to a man who scoffed at my desire, my ambition, my hunger. He just wants to be normal, he says. I could not have made myself smaller. Did I really do this much damage to myself? It seems I did.

"This is your time... Whoever says you can't - you can. Love who you want to love, celebrate what you want to celebrate. Be YOU. The only way I can break his heart, he says, is by not believing in me the way he does. I will hold you every time you fall he says. I will hold you so that you can just cry." Why has no one ever done that? Why is it that I expect to be alone? Why do I expect to console myself? Its as though nobody else is capable, or would even want to know my weaknesses and my fears.

And because of my expectations, I end up with someone like you. Someone who can care for his girls but for the rest of us, only has a limited capacity to love, to cherish. I accept this from you because I was raised with it. I have never had a shoulder to cry on that didnt tell me Buck up. Never allowed to indulge. And now, you are gone, I felt love and now I feel loss, and I feel love again, and the tears are coming out all the time. I am being touched in a way you never did. Yet I loved you. Will I know when and how?

And so here is a new truth: Perhaps I wish you would call for me, not to close this chapter or because I want you so well, but because then it will prove I was right. I was right to love you. But I wasn't. Whether you come back for me or not; I went against myself and let my love go to someone who didn't warrant it. I was wrong. Better to say I was wrong and learn my lesson.

Maybe if I admit I was wrong I can let this go and be free to try again.

I hope you have learned something, I dont know what it would be and I doubt you learned a thing. Still I hope you did.

PS: Remember the other part of tonights lecture: i am choosing the easy path, not the right path. choose the right path, and it becomes so much easier. you and i both need this one.

Seven years ago today, right at this moment, I had butterflies and couldn't sleep because I was so excited that we were going to meet the next day. We had been talking online for about a month. We had talked on the phone a few times. But we were finally going to meet. I wondered if you'd like me. I wondered if I'd like you. I wondered if we'd have chemistry. It's so strange to think of the person I was in that moment. Sometimes I wonder what I'd think of her, if i met her today, because I'm so very different now. Being with you changed me in so many ways. But seven years ago, I didn't know what was to come. I only knew that I wanted our meeting to go well.

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

I hate you for this. Really. I just wanted to be with you and now I'm left with two choices, both of which will cause me pain. Either stay friends with you eventually once I'm healed and watch you date other guys and be forced to think about you being intimate with someone other than me or cut you out completely and lose someone who has been a huge part of my life and ambition for nearly 7 years. And it's you that's forced this upon me ON TOP of all the initial pain of you breaking our promise of forever. What did all those sweet texts mean to you really if this is what you do?

You constantly insisted you cared just as much as me even though you're the one who were too weak to take the distance. Still you sit there and insist you're just different and still feel the same way. If you really loved someone you'd go through hell and back for them. Simple. The fact you got with some other guy who treated you like dirt almost immediately after breaking up, whom you told you loved (That quickly!), just rings even more true that you are naive and don't truly understand the value of love. You got hurt by him using you and it's no less than you deserve.

Despite you treating me like this I still love you, because I know how perfect you used to be for me. I see you now and I see someone different, I don't know where you went but you've been replaced by a disfigured shadow of yourself. I don't think I can ever forgive you. This was the last straw. I don't want to see you ever again.

I know you are over me, us. I have wanted to tell you goodbye , but I know you dont even want to hear that from me. You really checked out and were alot unhappier than I ever thought and it has broken my heart and broken me.

You dont need to know how sad I am, or that I spent NYE at home alone. I know you were out of town somewhere, celebrating with her. It was obvious you were gloating in the message you sent me. I am not happy though, and you want me to be, but I cant do it and I am sorry that once again I cant give you what you want. I know you would be happy if I moved on and met someone else and just got over you like you have gotten over me, than you would have no guilty feelings for leaving me and replacing me.

I cant do it, I cant be happy when I know that I lost too much when I lost you. I have prayed so many times, that if you dont ever want me back and have nothing left for me in your heart, than to please please dont contact me anymore. Is anything going to change, is any opportunity going to arise for us again? Am I ever going to finally get the message or call I have been waiting for ?

I love you with all my heart and I know I can finally finally be the best gf and partner for you, I just wonder if you will ever feel the same about me. ? Its hard to go from once being the person you loved the most and I truly felt your love, to now being nothing to you. You have never wanted to see me, or call me. I cannot believe that.

You are still my love. Still the one I want to be with. I am sorry for everything.

I miss you baby, today, and everyday.

I wonder how you are. I really do. And not the imagined you who is so over our relationship and skipping off with M into the sunset but how you are. I'm torn between wanting to know and not.

I had a flashback earlier of the moment I realized it was over between us and it was horrible. I felt the sense of shock, horror and rejection again. I suppose a bit of the emotional distance I'd developed retreated.

I still ask myself who was it that I loved. I miss the part where you weren't fed up with me.

It's crazy how life is. I made it through the holidays without shedding a tear on your account. I was so happy with myself, so impressed by my progress, so grateful that I had come so far from the girl who spent nearly all this time last year within an inch of being a sloppy mess of grief. So satisfied that things were really on the right track. And then last night I dreamed about you. So random! No real reason for it. Nothing yesterday that would have triggered it. But I dreamed about you and woke up crying....sobbing actually. It was awful. When I first came on here, I read something that said that healing is circular not linear.....well right now I am just tired of going in circles.