Post here instead of contacting your ex!

At first when you broke up with me I was shocked, confused and then eventually just wished you utter happiness because you've had a hard life and deserved to find true happiness.

When I found out today that you'd been having an emotional affair on me (very nice of you to tell me you loved me multiple times a day and act like we still had a lifelong future while this was going on. Nice touch. Did not suspect a THING.) then not have the courage to break up with me until I presented you with proof (pictures you were tagged on on FB) despite the fact you knew you were falling for him and were giving me the "cold and distant" treatment for a month (I guess I deserved to suffer a bit more than I otherwise would have), all I can think about is what a snake you are. I don't even know why this is going on because the guy you left me for is a clown (I'm not just saying this out of being hurt, you're a smart girl and he has an IQ of like 90, he's short-tempered even when other people are being civil, and he was very strongly hitting on a girl in a serious LTR)

I'm confused in a different way now, because the relationship is going to be a total disaster and I don't know if I'm going to be happy for that because I feel it's a form of payback, or sad because deep down you've suffered so much already and deserve to be happy. Most of all I hope I feel neither because I'll be in a very happy place in my life, maybe with a sweet girl who actually means it when she says "I love you, you're the one for me".

Hell, despite the fact that you're not a teen anymore and have been in too many relationships for what you did to be acceptable, it'll be impossible for me to ever cheer for your downfall. Rooting for you kid.

- Ry.

had this ridiculous dream about you last night. you weren't you, so it should be easy to shrug off, but it isn't. you were angry at me, bitter, vindictive, spiteful - saying terrible things to me - and enjoying every second of it. your best friend (in the dream... who is actually the best friend of a former ex... weird) was right there with you helpin' you out. So was my brother. Pretty damn rough!

Anyway... I KNOW you don't actually feel any of those things, but it was still really bizarre to "see" you saying them, and I kind of wish I could tell you about it so you can tell me it was just a dream. But obviously I can't... and that blows too. haha

Hope you're doing well. I love you.

I think I'm happy with how I've dealt with the end of our relationship. I've maintained my dignity & I can take strength from that. Will you ever reply to me? I don't know. It doesn't have an affect on my will to grow from this.

I'm truly sad it has ended. I mourn moments past like the encyclopaedia of chickens you brought me because we both wanted to own chickens. I miss you so much & I miss the birds. I'm sorry you couldn't see my worth but at least I can now.

I guess you are studying hard for exams. Wish you best luck.

I'm actually praying for you. I miss the times when you asked me to do that.

I tried not to send you an email, but eventually i did, just to wish you luck, i know you wont reply or even read it. but my heart forces me to do it.

Really hope you would do well on exams.

There are girls like me and send email to me, contact me. But I do not have feeling for them and ignore their messages.

Now I understand why you have not reply to me.

I will keep trying not to contact you, that is the only thing I should and can only do.

Dear G,

I miss you every day. I miss you so much the weight in my heart pulls the rest of my body towards the ground and holds me there so tight sometimes it feels like I’ll have to crawl the rest of my way through life. Sometimes I don’t miss you, but most of the time I do.

I hate the thought of you with her. How could you gamble the last three years away like you did? When we went to Del Mar with my parents, you wouldn’t bet more than five dollars on a horse, but you bet your happiness on this girl you hardly know. You gambled away the life we had planned and my heart will be paying the difference for a long, long time.

Does she know that you like your sandwiches cut in triangles? Does she know that you can’t fall asleep without one leg sticking out from underneath the covers? Does she know to remind you to send a card to your mom on Mother’s Day? You somehow always forget that holiday exists. That’s what love is… it knows the little things. It’s not butterflies or bashful giggles or dressing to impress. Love is sweatpants and Sundays spent watching Animal Planet. Love is remembering to leave out the mushrooms because we both hate how they taste. I was in love with you.

You’ll come back someday, I’m sure. You’ll come back for your board games, your blender and your television. Maybe you’ll also come back for my heart, but I gave it to you once and I’ll know better the second time. I’ll make sure your gambling days are over before I even think of trusting you with something so precious again. And who knows, maybe the day you come back will be the day after I stop missing you. Maybe by then I won’t remember that you like your eggs scrambled and your bacon crisp. Maybe by then I won’t remember to keep a piece of candy in my purse in case your blood sugar drops and you’ve run out of glucose.

But no matter how many days go by, I’ll still love you because when I said “forever” I meant it, and I don’t break my promises.

Yours sincerely,

M

Damn, I'm feeling down again. It still boggles my mind, how someone can just "fall out of love" and that makes mistreating the other OK. People have told me what you did was not such a big deal. Maybe it's not, it could have been way worse. But I wonder, how would they feel if someone else did the same to them? How would you feel if I had treated you the way you did to me? I wish you would just go away from my heart. You don't deserve the spot you have in it.

I'm so weak, so I guess I'll be seeing you next week then. Can't believe I nearly broke down crying on the phone, I can't believe I told you I missed you, I can't believe I asked you to meet up with me.

I'm so bloody weak.

Please don't let me down. You're right, 'is it a good idea to meet up'?

I don't know. All I know is I can't handle not seeing you. I can't handle having you gone.

I just really want to hug you tight, and give you a kiss on the tip of your nose haha... Like I used to do.

Please please please don't cancel.

I texted you this morning and you called me back to 'explain'... Well that had to mean something right? I guess me telling you I'll be changing my number DID affect you alittle?

Right?

I take back what I said earlier. I have this slight inkling you're testing me. I AM going to block you or change my number, I'm acting like a f lapdog right now.

Yes, do this. It's for the best, it really is. I can only see more pain if you carry on talking to him and decide to meet him. Stay strong! We'll all be super proud of you.

I'm so weak, so I guess I'll be seeing you next week then. Can't believe I nearly broke down crying on the phone, I can't believe I told you I missed you, I can't believe I asked you to meet up with me.

I'm so bloody weak.

Please don't let me down. You're right, 'is it a good idea to meet up'?

I don't know. All I know is I can't handle not seeing you. I can't handle having you gone.

I just really want to hug you tight, and give you a kiss on the tip of your nose haha... Like I used to do.

Please please please don't cancel.

I texted you this morning and you called me back to 'explain'... Well that had to mean something right? I guess me telling you I'll be changing my number DID affect you alittle?

Right?

girl please, you're killing yourself right now. you absolutely NEED to change your number and STOP contacting him. Even if he were to take you back, neither of you are in the right frame of mind to actually make it WORK! You'll get clingy and he'll freak out. You need to get YOU back before you can get HIM back.

NC NC NC, you just have to.

I hate that you fell out of love with me when in reality I sadly still think you're the one. It sucks that you've made so many mistakes and no matter what I always forgave you because I love you so much but if I ever make any minor mistake you run away. I hate myself for prioritizing you when I don't mean **** to you. I hope one day you understand that we could have had something beautiful but you gave that up.

txt from him ''If you wanted to call me this morning......''

I shall not answer but would like to answer as:

Why? What are you really saying ? You need me to call you? And what for - so you can spew out your rehearsed cryptic words.

There is NO getting out of this hole.

Your ability to lie and deceive scares me. I feel it is psychopathic.

Or are you faking concern for me but really desperate to know how much she revealed to me in her email so you can have your story right for her?

You two deserve each other- some role models for a child huh! I dont want any of you in my life- on any level.

The reason I cannot ring you is , you make me feel sick to my stomach. Nothing can be said or done at this stage - for I shall naturally assume every word is a lie. Your words in particular are cheap.

I am hurting so bad - MFR!

My ego doesn't want me to love you! It's an interesting contrast because on one hand you, the closest friend I've ever had, have rejected me. Boy, does that hurt a tiny bit. On the other hand, I remember things about you and I love them. Me, I'm all about love of the little things & the familiar. So it's really hard to loose you. I want to hug you.

Not being in contact with you is hard because I don't know if you're in your cave or falling in love with someone who is better for you than me. I hate mourning. I hate loosing you. I'm not destroying myself over you but I miss your ugly face.