Post here instead of contacting your ex!

every morning sucks..i wake up ..(i cant believe im sleeping the night though) and get in the shower before work then i realize that were not together anymore. Every song on the radio in the morning reminds me of you. i went to dinner last night with a few friends and the area we ate was where we used to go and hang out. i just started thinking of the beach down the street and our fav bench in front of the water that we used to sit at. and you telling me this is where we should get married one day ....I feel like you have an eye on someone else even though you told me mutiple times that you want to be single and thats why you broke up with me but idk my gut tells me otherwise....everything is weird..our mutual friends that are your friends dont even talk to me...i feel like i lost more than just you..im like an outsider now...

I really want to tell you that you are wrong. And your best friend was right. It may be confusing, and conflicting and hell, it looks crazy sus. But you shouldn't trust anyone but yourself. I owe you nothing, I have nothing more to give, nor do I care enough to want anything to do with you. Your friend broke your trust, and he is still pursuing. You should know.

And, you killed it. If you ever, ever think we never tried... YOU never tried. You don't get to pretend like you never * * * * ed me over... one too many times. You don't get to suck me back in, just to spit me back out. I never in a million years thought someone so close could help me so much.

I can't help but feel like I'm having to work hard and suffer just so you feel good about the breakup. I know respecting your boundaries should be its own reward, but this is hard. You're asking a lot from me. I don't want you back. But I can't help thinking about "us" every day if you want to be in contact this much. And when I think about "us" I think about why we broke up. And I have no answer. I'm glad this is so easy for one of us. Maybe this is karma for not respecting you enough when we were together.

I am longing for you this morning, bad. Sometimes when I wake up it is so unbelievably strong. For a moment I actually felt like nothing ever happened and we were still together. Then I'm left wondering how the hell are you not missing me? I don't understand how you can stay away from me like this after we were so close all that time. How you can just stay out of my life like this, as if I did something wrong? It hurts today for some reason.

The last few days I've been wondering if you ever think about me at all, or if you just liked the attention I gave you. You used me to make yourself feel better, knowing how much I truly loved you and you took advantage of that. I'm not sure I ever want to see you again, or hear from you. You hurt me more than you can ever imagine and I can't believe you would do that to your "best friend". Why did you give me so much false hope if you didn't want to be with me? If you had any respect or were a true friend to me you would have let me go on your own accord so I could properly heal. But no, instead you used those loving feelings I had for you to put me in the friend zone and use me as a backup plan. I hope you have to feel the same pain I went through just so you know what it feels like.

I really miss the way you used to gaze in my eyes and smile. No one has ever looked at me like that before. It was as if there was a warm glow coming from you. I could tell that you loved me.

How could that change? How could that ever possibly go away?

You replied to my message today then changed your profile picture to one of your new gf. Nice. She doesn't look that good and you look rough! The one of me and you is much better, and you still have it on your profile, and your still tagged in it.

Then I saw some more pictures of you today, with your friends. You looked so happy. My heart sunk.

I cant believe you want me to take fault in this when your the one leaving me for someone else.. your the one who says you lost feelings.. your the only who moved on the same day you left me, but then you get mad at me because im telling you im hurting.. because i wont be your friend and because i think what your doing is wrong.

How can i see any good in you leaving me when its what I DONT WANT!

I noticed you removed me from Skype.. Thats what we call been spiteful.. because i wont be your friend or add you back on facebook.. your cutting me out of your life completely.. do you feel nothing? I am hurt.. why cant you understand that i cant see anything good in you leaving me when im still in love with you.

Also STOP SAYING YOU TRIED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ___,

Remember how we talked about living each day like it was our last? I think this is me enacting that right now. I honestly don’t know what I want out of sending you this letter. But here it goes.

After our break up, I was trying to search for answers. I’ve talked to more people than I can count and I’ve taken more advice than I would ever imagine. I feel like I’ve learned more about myself post break up than I have during our relationship. In that sense, I’ve come to terms that this break up was necessary.

I can now confidently say that I will be okay with or without you but I will be lying if I said that I wouldn’t want us to try again in the future.

I feel like we (I) didn’t get closure. Maybe this letter can serve that purpose. I do miss you as a person and as a friend.

Sincerely,

Dave

We were each other's priority and I noticed someone tried to get your attention; I saw she made you sound/look like her priority but actually just an option. You don't know some ppl just like to steal other's happiness as they just want to show they are better and can have it as well.

Whilst I got attention fm guys or when the TV played guy's ads, I just had a glance what it was, you got jealous and just questioned me why they looked at me or accused me I like those naked guys. I truly did nothing but I still tried to take your jealousy as you loved me and told you, they were nothing and you were my priority since we were together. But foolish and ironic person like you still tried to piss me off and said: "that's because you don't have other option"

I was speechless and really sad. My heart was just going down and down. I really didn't know how to show you my love. Plus, I am not the one who tried to hide things behind and I forgave you doing those. I needed to forgive you, give up my life and kept showing my love and trust again and again. I had no other guy since we were together. I really don't understand where your jealousy came from, your imagination or your past experience or just tried to accuse me bad to cover your guilt?

6 yrs, you still didn't see my love and trust your feeling. It's not right and I felt nothing I could do any more. 6yrs, you still gave me those BS and non sense accuse when I took a glance of the TV ads. You just picked up a fight from nothing.

Well, I know we both always have options if we want to find. But that option thing should be cut off before start a relationship, otherwise, you never can work out a relationship for lasting if still looking around. I don't know where you got that feeling that I was looking around. I wasn't so I assumed why you said that might for covering something you did.

I wish you are enjoying swimming in your options and find one who'll put you as her priority. I won't send this to you since it's too long for ex to read and not my job to teach you become better man for other girl. I'd done a lot making you better from inside to outside, even helped you refurbish a flat. She'll have that flat which was full of my ideas and work.

What I got is a broken heart and distrust man and all those memories and email and our common friends name on my facebook list but I can't remove!

The moon is so beautiful tonight. We were under the moon when you realized your feelings, remember?

I know the break-up was necessary and I know that I was really demanding and dependent. But living without you was never the problem... I've been in love with you since I was 16. How can I ever say goodbye to you?

Happy birthday, darling. I used the money I would have spent on a present for you to take myself to a wonderful show. I wonder what your fiancee got you? I bet it wasn't a laptop. Boy, that was a waste of my money, and less than a week before you dumped me! But you kept repeating that you were so lucky, and your father took me aside and told me that after spending a week with me, he believed I was a very good person. And that night, you and I sat outside and looked at the stars. I was so happy.

It's been almost 3 weeks and 3 days since I saw you last. We were supposed to be vacationing together in the Bahamas that day. So much for that. God, I couldn't help myself from just looking at you. You looked more beautiful that day than any day ever before. I was actually stunned by it, thinking to myself, this is the girl I dated? This is the girl who loved me? This is the girl I lost? I wish I hadn't gone over there. I can still see you there now and it’s haunting me. The image of you so sunned and tanned and straight from the salon with that short green skin-tight summer dress up mid-thigh and your fingernails painted to match and your dark hair down your back and all that shimmering jewelry on your arms and around your neck and your eyes sparkling so bright. But not because of me, I know. It’s all that honey-moon-phase happiness between you and this other guy. God, I'm so jealous to know he kisses you. Your lips, they’re so perfect, and pressing mine to yours – I’m almost in tears. Why does he get you? A year and a half with me and you go to him just like that?

You didn't have to tell me you were leaving for the beach with him the very next day. And of all the beaches in the world, you're going with him to the one where I grew up??! Seriously? I'm such an idiot for never taking you there, I know. Thanks for reminding me.

Sex with him the first week out. Good, good. Thanks for telling me that too. So you've known him for almost two months now and you're falling/fallen in love? Why am I so stuck on that? Why am I so stuck on you after what you put me through those last few weeks? The going back and forth, keeping my hopes alive only to choose him in the end and to tell me so matter-of-factly, so happy with your decision, floating about on cloud 9 like that. Did you even bother to think how that might make me feel? You twist the knife and walk away fine and I feel now just how I felt then, like I'm dying some infinite death and that there's nothing in my life after you. I told you I'd probably have to move out of town just to avoid seeing you. No objection from you. You didn't even blink. Are you really the same girl who told me she loved me? Said she saw a future with me? Said she'd be there for me in hard times?

I was only there to tell you I'd come from the doctor. That you'd gotten me sick. Of course you cried then but have you made any effort to check on me since? You said you'd call. No, of course not. Never another word. And I'm the better for it, I know, because I'm supposed to be healing. But seriously, does it sound like I'm healing?

God, I want to hate you. But for what? For having been so good to me? For having loved me so much? You were the perfect love and now you're lost to me forever and I've got my whole life to regret it along with every little thing I might've done wrong. I just want you with me. Right here. In the present. It's not JUST because you were the total package – it’s because you were YOU. I loved YOU. EVERYTHING about you. I knew you so long before this other guy, saw you mature into who you are, saw you blossom, saw you grow in your confidence and experience so much in your life. God, when I met you, you couldn’t even get into the bars, now you’re working in them. The funny things I think about.

Remember all those late nights just you and me having dance parties in my room. With all the lights off and the music up on my computer and us drinking and dancing against each other and knocking things over in the dark in that cramped little room of mine and that one time we got to dancing too drunk and spilt that huge cup of orange crystallite-vodka all over about $500 dollars worth of my brand new shirts and I didn’t even care and we just kept on dancing and kissing and moving against each other until we were on the bed and the music was somewhere above us in the air and there was all the pulsing and all the passion in it and our breaths more and more and all the heavier with every pass and touch. Remember all that? No? Nah, I didn’t think you would…

LIAR!

And just look at what I’ve written. God, you make me go from tears, to laughs, to a racing heartbeat all in one line of thought. And then it stops. STOPS. And I can’t breathe. Because it’s Saturday at 4:00 in the morning and I know where you are – you’re in HIS BED now, sleeping with HIM. And me? I’m all alone on a spare mattress thrown on the floor cuz I can’t stand to be laying in “our” bed with the lights off. Not when I know I’ll just wake in the night to roll over expecting to find you beside me and instead find only the empty void of you. Your absence. And I hate discovering that over and over, again and again, the disappointment in it all. It’s a nightmare for me to have to always force you out of my head, to have to tuck you into my dreams, just so I can I disappear back into this isolation that awaits me lying deep under my covers.

TRUE. TO. GOD.

THIS. HURTS. BAD.

HELP. ME. TO.

FOR. GET. HER.