Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I want you to know that I still love you. I feel like I always will.

I'm afraid that I will never love anyone again the way I loved you.

I loved you with all of me.

I go to sleep wishing you were by my side that I would wake up with you next to me and this was all just a nightmare.

I dream we are still together. I find myself sleeping the days away because I would rather dream and be with you then be awake and not be.

It's Day 22 of NC and I probably won't hear from you are again. We are now strangers, moving on with our lives as we should be. I don't even think about getting back together with you because it would never be the same. I gave you everything and you were a great boyfriend, but to lead me on for this long was a terrible thing you did. You know what you did and you said yourself you were ashamed and felt like a pathetic loser. I thought about if I were to move somewhere or did anything drastic, would I tell you? Absolutely not. I do miss spending time with you, snuggling, making dinner together, sleeping next to you, but you don't deserve any of that, not with me or anyone else. You clearly have issues you need to take care of first. You need to have a relationship with yourself because you go messing up another girl like this. I can also see where your ex-fiancee might have left you, too. You're an alcoholic and your priorities are off. Overall, I learned a lot from you, you opened me up to things I never would have otherwise, and you were very charming and honest. It's too bad I was in denial for so long bc I should have left a long time ago.

Am getting back on track after a really rough week T. I had another v good counselling session today and I have so many things to explore further. I can do this. I am determined to deal with all of the pain and all of my repressed feelings and thoughts. I have ordered a couple of books that I think will help me a lot in my journey. I know that they would be excellent for you too. Yes, they are all about fear of intimacy. I WISH I could tell you for real and pass on some of what I have learnt to you, but you know where I am and how I said I would be there should you need someone to confide in. You chose not to do that, so it's your loss. I need to help myself now, even though a little bit of me will always want to be able to help you too, because you were my friend.....

I don't even like you as a person anymore. I mourn the relationship and the companionship, and that's it. I try to think back on the good times, and they're just aren't that many. I don't even know why I dated you. If you were a dude I just happened to overhear talking at a bar, I would think you were repulsive. But because we met how we did, I somehow overlooked all of these things that wouldn't even be acceptable to me in a friend. I don't even know who you are. And you sure as hell don't know me. I'd wish you good luck if I could, but, honestly - it's hard for me to muster up any good feeling for you right now. I guess just keep doing what you're doing. It hasn't worked for you so far and is unlikely to in the future, but...I don't think you're really capable of changing. So, I guess the best I can come up with is I hope you don't treat the next girl like you treated me. No one deserves that.

You're starting to fade...ever so slightly. It's about time! Mornings are hard because my defenses are down...so you creep in and then take over for a few minutes. But things are getting better. I don't dwell all day like I used to. Don't get me wrong, a large part of me still misses you...still wants to connect...still wants to let you know how much I loved you and how much it sucks not being with you...but I know I deserve better. I know you acted the way you thought was right, but guess what...it wasn't good enough. It is sad really how you view things. So cold, so lifeless...but enough of the past. I wonder what you're up to. I wonder if you're dating. I don't feel indifferent to you...but it's almost getting there. I need more time to process a few more things and really clear my head out. I think going back to school will help with this.

So that's how it is...we go our separate ways. We had horrible timing and the relationship just didn't work out. I tried...but not hard enough. You barely tried at all. I am sorry that I didn't try harder...but it's ok now. I can't keep beating myself up about it. You know why? because it doesn't matter anymore. It changes nothing. I get to walk away with clean hands and a lesson learned about myself. That's the positive from this. So much negative that I had been swimming in, and now I can see the positives.

Maybe one day I will reach out...or unblock you...or let you know I'm still alive...but only when I've worked on myself more.

I must kill all hope...for myself.

I must let you go...for myself.

Because I loved you...I must release you.

I deserve better.

I spoke with our friend today about what REALLY happened between us. Why would you lie like that? Why act like you're so hurt and needed time to yourself and your kid when in reality you're out dating someone new? All this time I thought everyone was just keeping quiet about your new relationship but you were lying to them as well! I told them the truth, and now they will all know what a lying, betraying, a**hole you are. Our friend took my side of course, saying what coward you are and I'm glad. I hope karma gets you good and when it happens, I wanna watch. Good riddance!

Tomorrow would have been our one year anniversary. Not much, I know, but it did mean a lot to me. And I'm sad about it.

I hope you are doing well. I hope you are dating and seeing how good you really had it when none of them compare to me. I was an amazing girlfriend to you and you will never have me back. I hope you regret it. I hope it eats away at you.

Just a tad bitter tonight.

i guess im lucky to have best friends, im lucky to have them. i dont have the unfortunate life that dosent have a best friend, i cant see why it is hard but then again i never really thought about it. i remember when i was 10 crying getting bullied and i never thought id see the day where i would find a better life but i did and kids are cruel and total apes! i do love my best friend but i feel at times shes not here with me..shes thinking about her bf and what his doing... i mean come on every where we go his there what happen to just seeing her and her mind being there u know... i couldnt imagine doing that to someone if i had a bf its just gets annoying... i already hardly see her and yet she consistently invites him and i have nothing against the guy just that i want to spend time with my best friend for once you know ? i dont think it will happen and people are hard to change even if i want them too i cant control them even if it is with good intention somebody change for the good? id like to see that happen cause it seems like ive lots faith of trying to do something good for people....

am i crazy for thinking like this?

Haven't posted on here for days, am only doing it now to give others that are on here and struggling hope - I am over you, how do I know, well I am not bothered who you are with, what you are doing, I don't have feelings either way no love no hate.

Now I want to meet someone wonderful, that is the tricky part it seems. Mr Wonderful seems to evade me, Miss Wonderful.

I'm so scared to let go of you because I don't want to forget. The happy times are already fading, all I remember is the hurt caused by this break up. I don't even think I want you back anymore, because I resent that you left me when I needed you the most, when I finalllllly let my last guard down and fully opened up, everything, every single vulnerability I had was open to you. And three days later you were gone. Maybe that was my mistake, thinking you'd handle it and be there like you said.

Spring is here , remember last Spring ? , you chasing me like anything when you suddenly realised you wanted more than friendship. I warned you of the risk but I couldn't help myself, falling in love with somebody you actually really like as a person and a friend was worth the risk at the time. Now next week would have been our anniversary when we made plans to go to Paris , I wonder if you will remember that ?

It wasn't worth losing our friendship, I can see that now , seems like I lost two people and not one.

If i was that easy to let go , then you can't have felt anything like the way I am still feeling now, even after the nastiness and the harsh words I am still waking up wondering where you are and whether you are ok or not.

I hope you are ok , really . You might be thinking I hate you after the way you treated me, but I don't. One day you will wonder how I am and contact me , I know that I just hope I am our of the danger zone by then

Didn't talk to you yesterday.. I did now because it is so pretty outside...yeah you know but I felt like sharing it with you because I felt happy...why do I keep talking to you? it just makes you hate me more and more...and pushes you away...but I can't help it... I have urges sometimes... you didn't answer my mail yet.. I knew you would't...but I still check i'm so stupid.. I still miss you more everyday memories pop in my mind..all the good times.. why doesn't it happen to you? why am I the only one to love you and be hurt.. you don't care you don't love me and you never will...

You have everything you are so happy and well.... everything is better for you... and everything is worse for me

I'M so sad...this sucks stop telling me to move on trust me it's all I want to be happy again..

But you stay..the love I have for you stays... and for you? it was gone in a few weeks... even though I was special... the one you loved the most... why did this happen to me? I don't deserve any of this...

I'm so sick I miss you so much.. why don't you care? Why don't you miss me....why am I nothing now.. I was your precious.. your princess you would have done anything for me...your eyes were filled with love.. how can you look at someone else with those eyes so quickly when you promised.. I believed you...

Wake me up from this nightmare i've been having for four months.....

If only you could feel the pain I have...maybe you would be nicer...maybe you would care....maybe you would answer me...

I'm so sick of crying knowing you are laughing and being in love... i'm so lost without you....

The hole in my chest gets bigger and bigger everyday...

Why do I care so much? And why don't you care more?.... if I died you would be happy...no wait you would feel bad because you would think it was your fault.. I don't want it to be the only way you can think of me..feel something

after all this why don't you remember? Why don't you miss?

Take me back in time and let me live there forever...like you promised....

During the first month or so I thought you didn't miss me. I was sure of it. But I have a feeling you did/do, you just can't reach out to me because you already know what I am slowly coming to realize-- that you are not capable of treating me the way I deserve to be and you messed up our relationship beyond repair. Plus, you have no reason to harbor any ill feelings toward me, I never wronged you like you did to me. You told me countless times that I was the best girlfriend you ever had. I know I was. I know I was too good to you. Unfortunately, it just made me into a doormat.

Just like I was forced to end it, you were forced to stay away. I want you to know that I would have tried to work things out with you despite how terrible you were. I truly loved you and I still do. I guess that makes me stupid. But if you were to contact me, I wouldn't ignore you. But I guess it doesn't matter since you won't.

Well things are changing now. Memories are fading and time is passing. We're strangers now and I guess you're content with things. I keep thinking I'll wake up tomorrow and be over it but that day has yet to come. I can move on but my love for you isn't going anywhere.

Just like I was forced to end it, you were forced to stay away. I want you to know that I would have tried to work things out with you despite how terrible you were. I truly loved you and I still do. I guess that makes me stupid. But if you were to contact me, I wouldn't ignore you. But I guess it doesn't matter since you won't.

soybeans, I just wanted to say that I've been following your posts for awhile now, and I sympathize with everything you're going through. So often, your thoughts mirror my own. I suspect our exes were similar. The part I quoted above particularly resonates with me tonight. If he contacted me, I wouldn't ignore him either. I always, always wanted things to work out.

The positions we are in suck. They just do. Just wanted you to know you're not alone.

Babe, it's been so long, since you've been gone and I just got to say that it grows darker with the day. I aMISS U so much right now. We are strangers. Longest 3 weeks since I've seen you or talked to you and I know it's just going to continue. Doesn't stop me wishing you would walk back through that door and say - " I'm sorry. All this time we've wasted. I'm so sorry" but then thud back to earth and realise not only are you not going to say those magic words and save me from what I've become, we aren't going to speak anymore. We are essentially strangers. Someone I used to know.

I have so much anger towards you, I hate you with every fibre of my being. Are u a devil child? how can you mess with my emotions like that. You think you are gods gift to women but u not. I married you despite the fact that you not good looking, and you have no money, i gave you a chance, and you cheated on me. Karma is a beach... watch out...

I do miss you today..but I am realising it was for the best. I'm sorry we didn't make it. I'm sad we spent so much time together and it has come to this. But I know now it would always be a bit difficult. I am sorry for not understanding, I had needs I couldn't overlook. I miss your quirky ways and our silly world. I don't know if I love you anymore but I am sad we lost each other. And I can't wait for this pain to go.

Today would be our one year. Not that it matters to you and I'm sure you don't even remember or care. So why do I. Then again, I'm the one on this forum, pouring my heart out to you when you'll never see it.

I'm missing you. I don't know when I'll stop either. It seems like its getting worse.

It's been over 2 weeks since I called, text, Facebook, or emailed you. I know you have no desire to contact me, and even if you did you have too much pride to do it. I wish you would just put down that pride because I know you still hurt too. I know you still love me and miss me. I know its hard to let your heart trust me again. I you wanted me to marry you and after 5 years I still never asked. I'm sorry and not a hour goes by that I don't think of you. I love you and hope you reach out to me sometime. I know we can get back what we had.

In a moment of weakness I just unblocked you on FB and now I can't undo it. I have to wait 48 hours.

This was not a good decision. But I doubt you'll notice, and its okay because I'll just re-block you when it lets me. Luckily I can't see anything since everything is private.

I'm stupid. So so stupid. My head is so messed up tonight

Who are these people in your pictures...? Life is so friggin strange. You didn't have money to go for a drink with me back then, how are you now going to the seaside?? I must really forget about you. Though quite frankly I don't feel like it's YOU nowadays, I'm just remembering someone..It is good you're not contacting me. Unfathomable but good. I haven't seen you in 5 months now. Wow. Yeah, I am sure you've never bonded with anyone else so deep..lol