Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i wish i never worked at that place where i met your sister, who broke my heart, then met you at her birthday party then started dating you. it was all wrong. i wish i used my brain but your sister broke it along with my heart. now im changing by the day and changing for the worst. i feel like blaming you, but its really up to me to change. change is hard, and im struggling with it because of my decisions in life. i dont want to live anymore. everything we had was great, but you said something stupid that makes me not want to try to work things out again. i dont "beg" for you to come back, all i ever did and wanted to do was to try and communicate. if you see it as begging, then i'm sorry, i can't see myself in that light and can't work things out with you anymore. i still love you and miss you but what you said disgusted me from trying to work things out. i hope you are happy and found another "begger" for your love.

It's really getting ridiculous now that I'm not over it yet. I wish I could be one of those people that emerges from a breakup with a renewed sense of self and a refreshed outlook on life. Why am I not there yet? You obviously moved on and don't care. Not like you ever did to begin with.

((did this in a word document for a while, but it didn't seem to help))

*i miss the people we both were, i miss the kids n the good times we all shared, and most of all, i miss you. this isn't our time, i can agree, but i wish you happiness and success in all you do, but i dont think we should talk anymore. its clear neither of us have any respect for the other, you get emotional which makes me get emotional, and i dont want to tarnish our love. it was a great experience knowing you however, i have no regrets*

I love you more than you will ever know.

I dont understand why you were able to so easily give up on us.

I thought you loved me and I believed that you always would.

I thought I could trust you with my heart not to break it.

After all the pain you have put me through. I would take you back in a heart beat because my heart still beats for you.

Just happened to see a pic of you on FB. Just wanted to say you're looking fat. Seems with each passing day I'm more and more puzzled about what I ever saw in you. Hope your new BF wised up and dumped your cheating ass by now. If not, I'm sure you're still miserable as heck. Hope I never hear from you again. Pretty sure you'd be too embarrassed to show your face anyway.

My life is going well. Got another pay increase, been working 2 jobs. Started another health kick, going pretty good. Anna and I are going on holiday next week, feel like I deserve it.

Regards,

somethngwrng

It's day 17 of NC, and i made a profile on OK Cupid. I don't want anything serious or even plan on meeting anyone, I don't even have a photo of myself up. I looked at my options, oh geez, they are nothing like you. It just made me more depressed, wishing I could just have you but u didn't see me in your future. I've been in an angry phase lately. I still have your photos on my computer, phone, room, Ive just been lazy to take it down. I cried a lot yesterday but today I'm just feeling lonely and bitter. I wonder what you are doing, if you've met someone or still think of me...

Ya know, It's a funny world we live in.. I worked late tonight and was meeting my good friend a Buffalo Wild Wings.. I was at the turning signal and I see you driving near my house going to the grocery store.. I know you mentioned you "drove" in my neighborhood a couple of months ago.. Is that where your new boy friend lives? near my house? Anyway.. It shook me up for a minute.. Then I meet my buddy at the bar, we have a few good laughs because I haven't seen him in a while.. Had a great time.. then it's time to leave, then I started to walk out and I see your son.. Your 21 year old son... He sees me and I was very polite.. Even though you told me that he didnt want me with you last christmas.. I said hi, and he said hi... Then i left and even said bye to the guy who didnt want me in your life.. even thgouh I supported you for sooooooooo long.. Neither one of you appreiciate the support I gave to you and him..

Anyway.. not sure why I'm writing this, but I am moving on.. You never cared for me even though I cared for you soooo much and i'm sure nobody will care for you like I did.. I can't wait for the day you TRY to come back into my life.. Because I won;t be there.. If you ever try, you wil get nothing from me ever again.. I am soooo far gone from you....

Anyway, like I said before, Have a great efing life! Go and use others like you used me.. you are pethetic!!!! You will never ever get the fact that I supported you and your kids for so long.. I was waaaayy too nice.. I hope every single guy your with in the future sees what you're really all about sooner than I did,. I was an idiot for you!!

Good riddance..!

Why can't it be me and you vs the world instead of me vs myself and me vs you and me vs the world? Are you happy now? What the heck is stopping you from contacting me? Nothing. Nothing except yourself. I have to stop making excuses for you. I don't know why you acted the way you did towards me last time and now- nothing.. Sure seems like you were shaken up. Maybe you are just a liar. Maybe I have to realise that nine years together was nothing much to you and that you, sir, are a liar.

You want the life you have chosen? What is wrong with you??? What the hell was all the stuff you spouted to me for the last decade and then you go and do the opposite?

how do you go by just not remembering? I'm haunted by the memories. Do you realise that your decision means this is forever. No more us = forever. Can you even contemplate that? I can't. I'm trying, but I can't. I don't know how you can look at the one life you are given and decide after this that you no longer want me to be a part of it.I'm not counting the days of NC because as someone else said here 'i don't really see what I'm counting down towards.' I will not contact you, I will not see you, there is no us no more. You may hear little bits of information about me (i know you still read my online stuff) and I may hear a little about you through mutual friends- but that is it - i might run into you in the street five years from now but that, is it. We are no longer connected because you have chosen a different life. The way that you were talking to me makes me wonder if you even realise what you have done.

I was so desperate for you to contact me, miss me, remember me, come back to me but I don't think that's going to happen. How can you be happy now? Obviously everything you said and did was lies, because if you were true, you couldn't be like this. And after all this- with the tears streaming down my face, I miss you and still love you.

I love you more than you will ever know.

I dont understand why you were able to so easily give up on us.

I thought you loved me and I believed that you always would.

I thought I could trust you with my heart not to break it.

After all the pain you have put me through. I would take you back in a heart beat because my heart still beats for you.

Your heart doesn't beat for anyone but you.

Always remember that.

You are seeing someone new yet you still txt me! You are telling me you love me and miss me. Does she know you telling me this? So its ok for you to see someone, but not ok for me to, not that I am, because being with anyone else makes me feel sick. I dont understand how you can do it if you 'love' me that much!!!

You dont love me 'too much' - thats bull * * * * . You dont walk away from someone you love. No matter what the situation is, if you truly loved me you would fight for us and treat me the way I deserve to be treated! If you truly loved me, you would accept everything about me. Including my son who also adored you.

The more you txt me with your bull * * * * , the more I hate you.

I put my hand on a door handle last night, and I realised with an unmistakable force that I still love you. We did not work out. You did not treat me well. But I miss you, or at least some parts of your character. I miss what we had. Yes I am lonely, but it's not that. You are in my heart. You still have a place in my heart. And I have not got over you, despite it having been six months. You owe me an explanation. I am most likely never to get it. And I am not holding out on you. I would like to meet someone else. Someone better for me. But that surge of feeling caught me off-guard and frightened me. I did not know that I felt it so strongly, still. It surged up from somewhere deeply buried inside. It burst through a padlocked room. To make amends, to myself. To mend myself, I have to forgive you. To forgive it all, otherwise I will forever be sad. And that would be too greater cross to bear for the rest of my life. I love you and I forgive you. I don't hate you. But you have to leave now. And go with love.

That big corner I turned....I reversed back up it this week. I have no idea why. I was doing so well and yet this week has been so very tough. I am tired of having to deal with everything this experience has brought up. I know in the long run it's a good thing for me to have faced the issues I have, but it hurts so much sometimes to deal with it all.

And you? You have even more issues than I do, and I guess you have done very little about them. Have a good St Paddy's Day T. I never got to see your leprechaun costume! I hope you are not showing it to someone else....

So somebody told you I'm disappearing to australia. I've been told you were speechless when you found out. Why? Did you honestly think I'd sit and wait for life to come to me, you're wrong, i'm healing and moving on and feel like for the first time in 6 years that i'm living MY life and only thinking about ME! I wish I could have one last conversation with you, honestly find out what you think about these last 6 months.

I know deep down we have moved on so much since that low time, I know I would only be disappointed and angry with myself if I contacted you.

Are you really happy with her? Does she make you so happy like I used to? Or will she do for now, fill that space in your phone and your bed? Good luck to you, I hope your happy and get what you want from life. I see now how much you kept me caged and how wrong you treated me when I was grieving. I'm a stronger person for what i've endured and you leaving has left me to discover me and opened me up to meet more friends and life experiences you could never give me. Goodbye I don't believe you have the heart or loved me enough to get over yourself and contact me first, I hope you can live with your guilt. I don't expect to here one more word from you. x

I was near your town today. I avoid that area like the plague, every time I am in the vicinity of your apartment or job I have a sharp pain in my chest, an urge to contact you. Its so unbearable. I have to talk myself out of it until I am on the highway going home. In that moment it feels so right to do it, I am like dead set on picking up that phone but I have to remind myself of how far I have come and how far gone you are.

It might just be a trigger being there. Driving on certain roads where I would call you when I was nearing your apartment. I guess thats it and nothing more.

Can't even lie. I miss you so much. I really do.

I haven't contacted you in a while...since you blocked me from your phone. Two nights ago, I texted your number just to see if I'd still get the error message I've been getting since November. I did not. That sent my head spinning and made me physically sick. I wonder why you decided to unblock me.

I thought people block stalkers and unstable people in order to protect themselves. We both know you blocked me just to hurt me because you felt hurt that I ended things. I even tried to see you and you walked me out of your apartment and threatened to call security on me. First of all, I am less than half your size. Secondly, I came for peace and you know that. I just wanted to let you know I ended things because it had become apparent that you were not falling in love or pursuing me with the hope of having me around long term...but you just had to go low like that.

I know getting with you was a mistake. We were so different. 14 years apart, different race, culture, and upbringing. You've been round the block 10 times and I am just starting out. To you, women come and go. Kelly today, Natasha tomorrow and Tiffany the day after. To me, I form deep emotional attachments and I don't just bounce around from man to man. It's been 4 months and I still ache and hold on to what my heart felt. The sad part is, we knew each other for less than the time we've been apart. I did not get a good deal out of this and I regret it everyday.

I just wonder who you are. Who the hell did I date for 3 months?! I do not know you.

All I wanted was to know that I mattered and that in addition to finding me attractive, you were falling for me like I was for you. I guess I should have been more verbal about it? No, I tried but you constantly dismissed me and made me feel silly. I did not want to be a nag or a debbie downer. Heaven forbid I act clingy! I kept it all in. Cried within but tried not to show you how much it hurt me that I was being ignored. But I wanted to be sure that I meant something more than a pretty face and a nice body to you.

At the end of the day, no one likes to feel like a booty call. I hope you make an effort with the next "hottie" you decide to pursue.

Jerk.

You know what I really hated about you (among other things)? All you ever wanted to do was sit around and watch movies. If I ever wanted to go out and do something, you'd pout until we went back home or even throw such a temper tantrum beforehand that I'd just give in and agree to not go.

Well, I've already made it to Japan without you, and I'm not stopping here. While you sit around and do nothing, I'm going to go big places and do big things. Watch me leave you in my dust.

Day 19 of NC, I'm feeling in that depressed stage. The first week I cried a lot, barely ate. I've been going out and trying to be normal, but the mornings and waking up in the middle of the night are the worst feeling. Last night I had a dream you got back with your ex-fiancee and you went looking for a house for you to get with her, how awful! Today is St. Pattys day, I know you're going to the downtown block party but I won't be going. Not that I'd probably run into you anyway, you hangout as your usual bar, may have even hooked up with somebody there. You're so handsome and charming you will have no problem meeting anyone. While I have my profile on OK Cupid, I have no intention of even meeting anyone on there. In fact, a friend saw me on there and then deleted his profile 5 minutes, I was embarassed too. Anyway, it's still been difficult for me, I think about you all day. Yesterday I hung out with your roommate's girlfriend but thank god she didn't say anything about you even though she sleeps at your house all the time. But it made me think maybe she knew things and didn't want to tell me, who knows, it's counter-productive really. Im the one that loved you and left the relationship because you didn't, you only felt guilty for stringing me along so it's not the biggest loss for you so yes, I do think I think about you more and struggle more with this.

I didn't think I'd be missing you this much today. Not like St. Patrick's Day is a special day or anything. I know you're out with co-workers, enjoying drinks at a bar, but I can't help but want a drunken text or something from you today. I doubt I'll get it, but that's okay. I've been distracting myself with lots of cardio and other activities I enjoy. I just wish my heart could be as easily distracted as my mind.

FSDJODANFNFSDNLFNSL!! Damn you St Patricks Day!! I haven't spoken to you in nearly 2 months but drunk texting killed that. Of course your mom WOULD decide to email me today of all days when I'm 10 sheets to the wind drunk telling me that she has to put your dog to sleep today I loved that dog too dang it! I was upset this afternoon and then when I was drunker then drunk tonight I texted you saying I heard about your dog and I was sorry. Fail. You were nice, but it just feels like 2 months of progress down the drain. I deleted my texts and now that I'm sober I don't even know exactly what I said, but I'm pretty sure I sounded a little desperate. I just ugh. FML....this sucks! Now I feel all unfulfilled with things....good going idiot!