Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hope you're doing okay. I know our final talk last night really did you in and I know it was really hard for you. But thank you for taking the time out and agreeing to see me even though it was obviously difficult for you.

I pray that one day we will both find the happiness that we deserve individually. I will always think the world of you and your family. I thank God for sending you my way and bringing you into my life and may God remain with us as we go through this healing process. We both need to get better right now, so take care of yourself and I will try to do the same. We will always have those 7 wonderful years that were ours and ours alone. No new loves can ever take away what we shared. Go and grow and get better.

It's so hard to believe you are not mine anymore. But I know I have to accept this. Things will get better in time for both of us. Take care of yourself.

Holy moley, I'm completely over you. Do I still think about you...yes! Do I care if you never answer my calls or get back to me...NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! It took 9 months but I can honestly say now that I'm completely out of the storm that was our relationship and the sun is shining in my life again. Took too long but I have to thank you for the experience you gave me, at the least!

I just remember when we started dating, when my ex before you was still putting me through hell, you said that "it broke your heart to see my eyes full of pain"... Who would've thought that you would hurt me much more than he ever did. I don't think you'll ever know how much I cried for you and still do sometimes. You are heartless.

I don't know why I have such bad luck with men. Like I told you when we broke up, I try my best to make my partner happy, love them unconditionally, and what do i get? A bunch of inconsiderate a**holes? I'd rather be alone!

It's been more than a year now, sweetheart, and I still miss you. I guess that speaks to what sort of man you are: kind, intelligent, talented, and altogether difficult to replace! A friend asked me recently if I was bitter towards you - I'm not. You couldn't help that your feelings had changed, any more than I can help that mine haven't.

I will move on eventually. But we were together for a long time, and you were lovely to me, so I think I can be excused for having an extended recovery period. In the meantime, I really do wish you all the best. I hope you have people around you to give you hugs and general affection; I often worry that you're not getting enough of that. I know that's vaguely pathetic, since you ended the relationship, but I can't stop worrying about you. I want you to be loved and happy.

Have a great birthday, sweetie.

Thanks for keeping me waiting - AGAIN - because I obviously have no life without you and I have nothing better to do than keep a whole day and evening open to you. Dragging things out is so enjoyable to me, seriously.

End sarcasm.

You enrage me at times, I'm going to have to purposely stay away from another gig I really wanted to go to tonight because you'll be there. I was considering going but no, you'll expect to see me there and you won't get your fix of me tonight.

Holy moley, I'm completely over you. Do I still think about you...yes! Do I care if you never answer my calls or get back to me...NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! It took 9 months but I can honestly say now that I'm completely out of the storm that was our relationship and the sun is shining in my life again. Took too long but I have to thank you for the experience you gave me, at the least!

I really hope i can write a post like this in nine months.

You think i want to get back together but i don't...i'm not the person i'm meant to be and your not the person your meant to be....yes we will get back together one day you will have a zimmer frame and i will have a walking stick...poking you saying to do you remember when you did this or that to me and you will say shut up you old battle axe....One day but not now...together now were not who were meant to be...maybe in 5/10/20/30/40 years things will be different for either of us if we are meant to be we will be but in the present and the near future we are not.

I really love you it's hard to accept...i'm still having weak moments...i feel so up and down all the while sometimes i feel o.k and focused and other times i just miss you more than anything...maybe its esier to accept now because you've changed but when i see old flickers of you it brings me down again...im still too focused on you and your life...i need to focus on myself but when you tell me we will die together even though i want to hear it it makes it worse really...i need NC for my own sanity...what are you doing your with a girl thats horrible to you, your having a baby after four weeks, getting into debt, brought a car you don't even like, treat your family like rubbish, go on holiday when your moms in hospital, keep asking your parents for money, might go to jail like its nothing, being a doormat, living with people that are not good and dont respect you. see im still worried about you and i need to worry about me...i need NC so even though i will still cry i can start to heal and eventually ill realize i its your life now make your own mistakes...

Just got another flashback to one our good times, one of our many weekends away. Our laughing and joking, my amazing map reading (!), the running in the rain down strange village streets, exploring churchyards. At that time I didn't think life could be much better. The exploration and adventure with somebody who I thought was perfect. I miss that and I miss you.

I know now that you're not perfect, nobody is. But I thought you were perfect for me and that's why it still hurts so much.

I feel really sick again now...i've realized its when i see you in the day..it makes me down again. i just don't know what to do with myself because i know i need to move on i now that but whilst i'm moving on i know a part of it will be for you and i just hope whilst i'm doing it i'll stop doing it for you and do it for me...i'm so lonely without you and i hate the way she treats you...like your nothing when your aren't nothing..you left me someone who though you were everything for someone who thinks your nothing. you say i was talking to her and she said...whats left to sort out between us is nothing to do with her...lets just move on and you won't have to see me and i won't have to see you. i just sit here thinking about you all the time...wishing you were with me...i'm still at this point 5 weeks later because we haven't done no contact...i need NC when i don't see you i feel stronger in myself and make myself know i can do things but when i see you i just want you back...and forget everything else...it will change for me i know it will.

i know i have to move on but don't want to is the truth...i keep thinking that your baby will be here in eight months and i have to have myself sorted by then...its horrible because even though 8 months seems far away it will go so fast...god what a mess...i keep saying to myself stay in the present Joanne...stop thinking about the future but its so hard not to...you were angry today when you came round and i managed to calm you down that still means something even if you don't want to admit it. i think i will always be able to calm you down like nobody else can and you know aswell...were as your spark gone we spoke again today after i calmed you down and you listened to me like you always did...are you angry at yourself for whats happened is that it...who are you so angry at...you saw that picture of you smiling on the stairs having fun with that balloon lol and said thats the old me...i sometimes wonder if thats why you left because you knew how you were becoming again and knew i didn't deserve that...you won't tell me the truest feelings in your heart though...you have no one to talk to really even one judges you and what you did and she doesn't care about you really she just doesn't want to be on her own thats why she got pregnant the day after you left me...no one who has a beautiful soul does that...you did it aswell but some how it isn't as bad with you because at the time that's what you thought you wanted...maybe its just easier to blame her because i love you and don't want to believe your a bad person. your dad said to me today that you've ruined your life, you will see in the end and i deserve better than you...your own father said that... i didn't say anything to you because its not my place anymore...you told me today that you said to your friend that you wouldnt of had that car if you were still with me...isn't that the truth...

I can hear the fireworks again and i know your probably out watching them with her while i'm sat here...will you think about..this is why i want NC you've seen me today haven't you so no you won't think about me...your stating to feel less and less guilty aren't you i can tell...yet when i talk to you you say your not happy and that you know we sill die together...i know you know you've made a mistake...i just have to get strong for myself and even though i'm still posting about you and your life it's helping because this isn't what i want for my life at the moment. You know i'm just sat in by myself and you even admitted today because you've left a roof over my head and everything in the flat you think it's o.k...your starting to look at things differently or did until i calmed you down and talked to you...this is why i want out

It's all coming clear now. You broke up with me because you felt forced to. You were serious when you told me that you weren't over the break-up. You saw how unhappy I was because of your lies. Instead of being honest with me and trying to comfort me, you put yourself in a bad position by doing the opposite.

You didn't want to accept the fact that your lying contributed to the resentment I felt towards you in the relationship. I admit, I wasn't too easy on you because of that. Maybe you would have been honest about everything if I was nicer to you. At that time I didn't care though. I only wanted to get back at you for hurting me. For you, it's a lot easier to blame me for everything. I wonder if it makes you feel better or worse though.

I sit here now and realize that the communication between us sucked. You never really liked to tell me what bothered you. You just listened to everything that I said and kept your mouth shut for the most part. You lost yourself in trying to please me because you felt the need to lie to keep me 'happy'. I started to resent you because of that. I wanted to see your backbone but it's almost like you didn't have one. You were a complete pushover. And the funny thing is that you didn't lie about major things. They were things you didn't even need to lie about. That's what pissed me off even more.

I cannot sit here and stop my life though. Ever since the break-up I've been trying my best to think positively and do new and exciting things with my life. I still think about you, but I don't really think about getting you back because I know that you will continue to lie over stupid things.

Gotta keep moving!

I am sorry that all I did for you was not enough. You told me how you couldnt imagine your life without me and that I was the only boy to ever treat you right. although Im hurting a lot right now I just want you to be happy but I love and miss you and hope we will be together one day. Goodbye bubba.