Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Dear heartbreaker:

At first when I met you, I wasn't so sure about you. I didn't have a passing thought of anything else than some guy I met while out with my cousin even though she is the one who made you go there in the first place. I thought you were shy, a bit reserved, and kinda cute. I kept looking over my shoulder every chance I could get to get a read on you because I was only curious. After we all left and you followed us home to make sure we were safe, we had a few good words, a nice conversation just to break the ice. After I left your presence that night I asked her about you but that's as far as it went. After our first date it was amazing, had a blast, the time of my life, lots of laughs and good conversation, perfection. We hung out lots and lots of times, enjoying each other's company, learning more about each other..then it got to the point where we would exchange sweet words and discussions. After becoming comfortable with you and knowing you well enough and understanding that you wouldn't be going anywhere because I knew you were looking for a serious relationship from the get-go, I did something ever so stupid..I slept with you. Words became sweeter, things became closer..then weeks afterwards finally slowed down... Less talking, less hanging out, less from you. I didn't say a thing because I was happy with the way things were headed. You acted like my boyfriend, PDA, everything, kissing me in front of your coworkers/friends, hugging me. Spending all your smoke breaks with me way past the time alotted. You then became disinterested, ignoring texts, making excuses..then you dump me on Easter, early in the morning, through text with some reason that made no sense and wasn't at all true! Did I not deserve a dump in person? Was I not good enough for you? Did I deserve the disrespect that comes with a dump in text instead of in person? Were you too afraid to freakin face me while you dumped me? Were you not man enough to admit the real reason why you broke it off? Was I not pretty enough? Was my morals and and values and qualities not good enough? What was so bad about me that you didn't want to be serious with me? You ignore me towards the end, distance yourself, and then have the gall to want me to still contact you after you wanted to break it off? Becoming offended I mentioned saying goodbye forever like you really didn't want me to disappear?!?! Yeah, good for you, I"m happy you probably found somebody else but couldn't tell me and be honest and play games. If you never wanted to become serious don't make up the excuse in the end that you weren't ready for it..if you weren't you wouldn't of gotten involved in the first place!!! Why waste my time? Allow me to develop a lot of deep feelings for you? To fall in love with you? Only to say Oh I changed my mind sorry and not feel a thing? Did you even really care for me like you said you did? Did you even mean all those sweet and endearing things that nobody should lie about? Was I just a plaything in your game of breaking hearts? Why do I still care about you? Why am I still in LOVE with you? Why can't I get over you when it's always been so easy to get over everybody in the past? I hope you have your cake and eat it too!! I would of never hurt you, never lied to you, cheated on you, I would have treated you how you deserved to be treated. I would have been the best thing that ever happened to you..it was only 2 months, did I not deserve anymore time to prove to you that I wouldn't of hurt you ever like all the rest in the past? Are you really that emotionally unavailable to run scared when you feel things are going down the serious path? Are you that much of a commitment phobe? I don't know the answers to any of these questions..but it hurts though not as much as it did a month ago..but I hope you realize what you gave up... I hope you regret hurting me, and lieing about your feelings that apparently just vanished or changed when your behavior said the opposite..I had to start initiating contact, I had to offer to hang out, I had to ask to see you, when your roommate was coming home I was told I had to leave, were you so ashamed to have me around you couldn't even introduce me to your roommate? Did I not deserve to be treated like somebody you cared about? Everything was so perfect between us, perfect chemistry, great conversation, nothing amiss, and you let it go downhill and then blindside me with a breakup...This is your loss, you lost somebody great, the next person will realize what you didn't and probably still won't, but I hope you do, I hope you realize what a stupid mistake you made. I will move on to be happy, you will keep finding the same kind of women who kept breaking your heart every time. Karma will come back and bite you. You will meet somebody that you feel the way I feel about you, and then she will do the same you did to me and you will be left wondering.. You told me that I make you forget all the bad things when you're with me, that it's like we're all alone when you're with me because all there is, is me. You told me so many things but I guess you lied about them because you just decided to throw it all away. You said you don't lie but I don't believe that because everything you said you felt, that you felt a lot, deep feelings, those don't go away in a couple weeks, so if they are still there you're lieing about them vanishing or you just lied from the very beginning. You deserve to lose me because you threw me away so easily. I love you and I don't know why, there was no reason why I should love you and it might take me a long time to get over you, but I hope I do get over you because I don't ever not want to get over you..because that's no way to live..loving somebody that will never love you back and hindering me from finding happiness with somebody else. I want to meet somebody who will cherish me and my feelings for you be gone. You really hurt me, you did a number on me, I knew you less time than my previous boyfriend and I still feel more for you than I ever did for him and I have no idea why and I hate it..

P.S. So much for giving a guy a chance I normally wouldn't give a chance to any other day that happened to be a nice guy...So much for there being a true nice guy! I go outside of what I usually look for and I get it thrown back in my face. go figure...

Sincerely,

Myself..

I've been dancing, painting, laughing and riding horses!

Being with friends and having fun

Things you wouldn't/couldn't do

You threw me crumbs

And I thought it was the cake

You thought I should be spending my time

Caring to your petty needs, mothering you

And keeping your bed warm

But that I could never do it well enough

Well, that's the next woman's job now

Life is so much better away from your

Boring Castle

I'm still recovering, but I'm free now

and I will keep getting stronger

And more joy will keep coming

My way

Farewell King Baby!

I'm happy to say that after a little over 5 weeks since I left you with no contact ever since, that I have chosen to live my life seeking God in the places where I had emptyness, loneliness, feelings of being unworthy, and regret, and hopelessness that you put on me. God doesn't put that on me. He puts his nonjudgmental love on me and fills my heart with goodness and hope. God will be in my life forever and in eternity, whereas you were just a passing phase. I don't want to call you a mistake though. You were a poor choice of person for me. Everytime I think of you, however, I pray to God to bless you and keep his hand on you, and watch over you. If I had never spent all these years being abused by you, I would never know the true joy of living in real love--God's love. It's perfect love that can't be challenged and no one regrets the blessing of God. So all the best to you.

You may not be my ex, but you caused me as much trouble as one.

And for it, I would like to ask-no, to beg you to forgive me of the wrongs I have caused. I know I was cold with you, I lied to you, and I took our friendship for granted. But when you disappeared I realized that you meant more to me than anyone else in this entire world, and for that I loved you dearly. I told you my innermost fears and thoughts that I have not nor will I ever say to someone again. You listened quietly and offered me your sage advice. You were so much younger than me, so naive, but you knew more about the world then anyone else.

Tristan, I never told you how you changed me, or thanked you for giving me something to believe in again. Without even trying you managed to take me out of my hopelessness and show me that even when I gave up on humanity that there was still a shred left. I followed your every word, I don't doubt that had we continued our friendship longer I would have become like you, perhaps even looked to god again. You were truly his most loyal and prospective child, and I'm sorry for ever having tried to steer you wrong.

I know what you would say if you could read this, how I'm being pathetic, but I've never spoken anything truer to you. I'm so sorry for telling you that I no longer wanted to be friends when you returned, if you could just understand that I made a very human mistake and got angry at you for leaving, which was so selfish of me. The truth is, I've changed, and I would welcome any form of words you offer. I'm so much more gentle now, emotional, caring... and it's all thanks to you. So even though we will never talk again, I am hoping in my heart that this will both lead you to forgive me, and also to lay a demon to rest, because the strain of thinking about you is slowly destroying everything I worked to build.

You were the only person in the world who saw the good in me and then tried to bring it out. For that, I owe you gratitude. And for rudely being selfish, I owe you an apology.

Goodbye, Tristan. Perhaps one day you and I will cross paths again, but for now I see that our relationship was never really meant to be.

you tell my friend to tell me to contact you. we finally talk and it does get akward. when we talk you make the excuse that you send me an accidental text message a week ago,but yet you signed into our myspace that same day and yours as weel. you kept our pics up. why do you do this. is it that hard to admit you wanted to talk to me?

Why didn't you communicate with me? Why didn't you just tell me how you were really feeling? Why is it that it just feels like you were using me so you wouldn't have to be alone? I don't know what I did to deserve such deceitful behavior. I don't know why i let you manipulate me so much. You left me for another. You left me for a guy you were seeing behind my back. You left me for a guy you knew was single, developed feelings for, and kept it all from me. After all I sacrificed.

I wish I could write you an email telling you that I know everything. I wish I could. I wish I could shove it all down your throat and expose your true self to you parents. I never wronged you in any way. You may not have liked the way I carried myself, but you knew who I was. It seems like you never respected me for what I was trying to accomplish and wanting to just court you around. I am not the party animal you are. I would have loved to have romantic nights out, but you didn't want any part of it. I feel used. I feel betrayed.

Worst of all, everyone has to see me single and you with someone else. Like I am nothing. But I know better. I know who I am and what I am capable of achieving. I don't need to be shiesty and a coward. You live your life as you see fit. Doing what you want and how you want it. Convincing yourself you are the better person and that I was to blame.

* * * * you and everything you did to me. I may have lost a face and time, but I got to rediscover who I am. Thanks, but no thanks. You were the one I wanted, and I gave what I gave. I am not sorry I met you, I am not sorry it ended. I am not sorry that I wish the worst upon you.

You said you didn't want this relationship. I said I needed to disconnect to put things in perspective to move on. You didn't contact me or protest. You waited a week to catch me online and tried talking to me. I did not respond and you said you missed me. How can you miss me? Last month you didn't feel like talking to me and avoided my calls. Now you miss me? I said we're not having this conversation unless you're prepared to spend time with me for that sentiment to mean something. I wish you well and hope you can do the same for me. I'm moving on. You're respecting my boundaries now and there's a part of me this is pissed off that you're actually listening to me now.

God I want to hate you so much! I want to say horrible things about you! I want to hate you with every piece of my being because of how I feel about you, I want to be numb of this pain I want it to disappear to vanish. I wish there was a magic remedy for this so I can quit being crippled on the random days it happens. I want to say that you treated me horribly that you were the worst guy I've ever be involved with...but I can't and that's what hurts the most, I can't use my normal route to healing, anger.. You treated me so good, better than anybody else did, you showed me what it's like to be adored, treated as an equal, hugged, kissed and held even when I was sleeping, I knew you were there next to me and I was safe, and safe in your arms, knowing nothing else mattered. Now it's gone, seems like only yesterday, I miss you so much, this hurts a lot and I wish it didn't. You didn't push me away when I wanted to be in your arms, cradled against your chest, you didn't reject my affection like the others have and I miss it so much. I wish you would change your mind, I wish you wouldn't change your mind. But on the other hand I feel what I've already posted here..I wish I could tell you all these things but I won't because I know I'll be rejected or receive no answer at all and it would hurt even more because it's more fact shoved in my face that you don't want to be with me because if you did you would be with me...

If you could only know how sad I feel

To find out who the real you is

Not from the things you say

But from your actions

I thought you were my best friend

And the most wonderful person I ever knew

But everything was an act

You were just using me

You used to tell me in the early days

That these were the hard times

But one day you were going

To give me a great life for

All I had done for you

That you needed my support through

The hard times - the problems with money,

your children, your job

I stood by you through all of that

Things got better with children, money,

jobs

And then you discarded me

So cruelly and coldly

Contradicting yourself

Telling me what a failure I was

And that you didn't love me enough

To put in any effort

I wish I had never had anything to

do with you

And if you had been a half decent

person

You would have left me alone and

never pursued me and wooed me

with all the love you pledged

and your false empty promises

I hate saying this

And could never say this to your

face

But God knows that what you have

done has almost killed me

I've thought about ending it several

times and how I would do that

I pray constantly for God's help

And I think God works through other

people often

Good people, especially my beautiful

mother and darling friends

Have told me to look within myself

And I will find the strength

To carry on

• Like 1

I wished you well and you cannot do the same for me. You're just silent. You claim you want to be a friend, yet you shot down any platonic convo I had with you, saying you're under water and cannot solve my problem. When did I ever ask you "what should I do?" Never! I vent to decompress and you know that. I cared for you and I get dismissed for it. You apologize all the time. That is why I can walk away, you're not certain, you're life is chaotic and stressed but you can find the time every weekend to kayak and spend 6 hours drive to and from and rationalize that it's the only way to get some peace in mind. Every weekend? No time for me at all. Got it. I'm over it. Why on earth would I want to be a friend to someone that doesn't value my time at all? All this nonsense about how it's hard for you to give a damn about yourself - you put your activities, your problems, everything first - it's not hard at all. It's the same reason that you can forget that we planned to spend the weekend in September and you forgot two weeks from it that you were competing elsewhere - coming up with 1000 excuses, someone else paid for you to go, then it is what that you paid for it a year ago. You flat out lied. You blew me off even after we made plans. It's hard for you to give a damn about yourself? Another lie. I regret that I ever knew you.

Hello, M_____. Just wanted you to know that I am doing way better now than I ever was during the time we knew each other. I've lost almost 20 pounds since Christmas, so I'm just about as thin as I ever was when we were friends, and the weight is continuing to come off. So by this fall I should be back to my old self, the self I was years and years ago before years of obsessively playing that MMORPG and smoking weed turned me into a fat, lazy slob. Financially me and husband are the best off we have ever been, we do not have stresses any more (for the time being anyway) about money and I've been able to spend money on myself once again. I've gotten more haircuts so far this year (3) than I ever did the entire time you and I were friends (0). I've been taking better care of myself and have developed a taste for beauty stores like Ulta--so much fun. Whereas when I was with you I was using the same old eyeshadow I'd bought years before because I couldn't afford anything new, now I can toss that stuff out, and whereas the whole time I knew you the only "hairstyle" I ever used was a ponytail, now I have an assortment of curling irons, velcro rollers, and a flat iron so I can have some variety. I'm working on building back up my wardrobe. I don't have to unbutton my jeans any more and sit slouched in front of my computer waiting to see you make my day and sign on. I'm continuing to improve my personal health, eating less fast food, drinking more water, getting regular sleep at good hours, taking a multivitamin, and not constantly eating Oreos or ice cream. My dog is doing better than ever--she's getting healthier after a much-needed visit to the vet and has been nicely groomed so she looks great. I'm guessing she's pretty happy that now I just take her out whenever she needs to go instead of making her wait until the dungeon or battleground is over. Speaking of which, I'm not wasting so much time sitting playing that stupid video game. Sometimes I really miss it and it makes me so sad that you ruined it for me, but I know that it's for the best--I'd been trying to quit for good so many times in the past, really I should be THANKING you for making the game such a horror to me now. My health is good. I'm going to get my eyes LASIKed very soon, probably within the next month. And once I have done that, I will have gotten the two things I wanted more than anything in the world this year--two things I honestly didn't think would even ever happen! How blessed I am.

Also within the next month husband and I are hoping to buy our first house (in the loan process right now, but it's looking really good.) And it's not just any old house, not just some run down fixer-upper with the same bathroom tile from decades ago, it's a beautiful newer home--really beautiful, so much prettier than I'd been hoping for! If we get the one we have made an offer on, it will be the nicest home I've ever lived in my entire life. I've never lived in a home with a functioning garage. I've never lived in a home that had separate family and living rooms. I've never lived in a home with a fenced in yard. I've never lived in a home with a separate breakfast nook and formal dining room. We're even getting an awesome refrigerator--one of those cool ones with double doors and the freezer on bottom. Better dishwasher and stove, too--one of those nice flat ones so crumbs don't fall below the burners and burn and smell every time you cook on them. Not only are there hardwood floors, but they are beautiful new hardwood floors. I wanted to garden--and this house already has 3-4 garden patches SET UP with some tomatoes even already started! We're going to not only have a real guest bedroom, but office space, a rec room, and if I want it a special place just to be my art studio. I won't have to drag out and put back all my paints and easels and palettes--my paintings can just sit on the easel as they dry, too. Never lived in a house with three baths before--including such a lovely guest one on the first floor. My dog is going to have her own backyard for the first time in her life--I never thought I'd see the day! She's 14, and I didn't dare hope she'd live to see this day, but God willing in about a month she will be able to roam free in her own fenced in yard or sit in the grass with the wind blowing in her face, with no leashes to bind her. Finally, I can sing in the shower or watch movies as loud as I want without worrying about bothering the neighbors. I can do aerobics without worrying about the bouncing sound bothering people downstairs, and we can play Rock Band--with the drums this time.

So this is not me bragging, this is only me celebrating how good God has been to me. As much as I have felt pain at your hand the past two months, I hope he will be as good to you. I am not over you, but things are so much better than they were. I wonder if you will ever know how much, how dearly I loved you. For a while I hated you, and it was so hard for me to pray for you or to think good things about you, but that time is passing. I still love you fiercely, M_____, and I think I will no matter what, just as I said I would. My hopes are the same as they were back when I talked to you about them--I hope to meet you one day, and I hope some day you will throw your arms around my neck and tell me I was right. All of the pain I have experienced the past 3+ months would have been worth it a hundred times over if that happens.

Anyway, while I am getting way better, I know I'm still not healed completely, because every time I see the name of your city I want to stab whatever computer or TV I see it on. Repeatedly. I still feel such bitterness and such disappointment over the way things worked out, but it's going to get better. Not that it ended, but how it ended. I still wish you would have not cut me off completely, it felt so heartless and cruel coming from you. We could have maybe still been friends, husband did not require I stop talking to you when I told him about us. I wish you had had the courtesy to talk to me about all that, it was such a painful time for me. I also wish you had at least thanked me for the last gift I sent you, honestly you are an ill-mannered little jerk for failing to do so. You never even acknowledged it, and do you think it was no effort to purchase it, wrap it, package it, and send it? More than you ever did for me.

I feel that anger coming back, so I'll close. I look forward to the day when I'll be truly happy for you for finding love with somebody else. My hope is that we can get back in touch and stay in touch, but I don't want to be your friend if I'm just a backup because you've got nothing better going on. If you still value our friendship, please contact me at some point. If I mean nothing to you except a boost to your ego when you need it, please don't even waste my time. I will be praying for you, M____, praying that God will bless you even a tenth as much as he has blessed me. I pray that you will be strengthened and go do the great things that I believe you are capable of. I still think you are a gem. I think you would make a great Marine. I believe in you, you are a special person with special talents and they should be used for good. Stop playing that stupid game. Do great things IRL like we talked about, it's so much more worth it.

Take care of yourself, take care of your family. Read the books I sent you, especially the first two. Don't be a jerk. Goodbye.

I can't do this anymore. Can you please write back and tell me that you NEVER want to see me again? Please, kill the hope so I can move on.

These past six months, I've been trying everything I can to move on. I've been going out with friends, exercising all the time, keeping busy, improving myself and even dating. But I still can't get over you. I keep on holding on to this hope that you will take me back. Everyday is torture. I still love you so much. I know it will hurt me, but I need to hear you say that I don't have a chance.

I'm so sorry. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I know you don't owe me anything. I know my healing is my own to deal with. I know that I've hurt you so much and the last thing I want to do is hurt you even more. I've been trying my best to respect your wishes and not contact you, but I feel like I'm going to explode. I know it is a selfish thing for me to contact you. I miss you so much. I just need this pain to end.

Remember the good old times?

The time when I put the lime in the coconut?

When we all sang along to the coconut song..

I miss that time!

I want my old self back!

It almost feels like your heart absorbed the happy me and left me with the depressed one.

To be honest , I miss you too right now.

I gave you the idea I was just doing fine.

I was nót doing fine, I'm still nót doing fine.

In fact I've fallen back into it.

You know.. back into the thing you can't understand.

You just thought I should get my life back together, just as simple as that.

Well I can tell you something.

It's not that simple.

It's very very complicated.

Day 3 NC.

K,

I don't know how to start this. I guess I'll start with what I know.

I know you do not "forgive people easily." I know you do not expect to "feel safe in this relationship for a very long time." I know you expect me to repair the damage that has been done. I know you expect me to remain quiet while you hurt me. I knew you did not care when I cried continuously while you lectured me. I know that I have been lying to myself for the past couple of weeks. I know that I have been doubtful and unhappy.

Sometimes I believe you will realize how you've been and call me...apologize...profess your love. Sometimes I think your love for me will overcome your pride. Sometimes I think, that I'm worth it. But I don't know these things. All I know is what I know, and that is enough for me to walk away.

I still adore you.

I'll talk to you again soon.

J.

I am so mad at you....layers and layers of anger. so mad. I hope it doesn't eat me alive.

I miss you so much. I can't stand it. I physically hurt. I am sick again.

I am so glad you said you still love me, that you would love to get back together in the future...but I want it NOW.

I hope I can heal.

I hope you heal.

I wish you would call me, tell me you want to come home.

I can't believe some of the things you did to me. I can't believe I let myself go crazy and screwed up my life to be with you. and now you are gone.

I wish I didn't love you anymore. but I do.

I hope when we both heal we are on the same page again, whatever that may be.

Tonight is a bad night for me. I am feeling really sad because you never tried to contact me again. I thought we were such good friends, I guess I was wrong. How could you be so heartless? Now excuse me while I go try to get through life with this awful pain in my chest and stomach.

Let me give this a try since I have so much on my mind I want to say to her:

You are a liar. It's one thing to leave me for another guy but it's quite another to lie about it to my face for almost a month. You gave me false hope when you didn't need to. I could have had an extra month to cope with this but now, after a month, i'm back to day one and I feel even worse than before because I was stupid and allowed myself to think you'd come back to me.

You told me that in 3 months together we moved too quick into relationship status and it scared you because you didn't want to settle down and weren't sure if you ever did. Then you flip flopped on that and said, if the right guy came along, you would settle down. That you too are looking for someone to settle down and if it feels right you have to give it a try. You went on and on about how you weren't leaving me for this other guy and that he just awoken something in you that made you realize you couldn't give me what I wanted. You said that you weren't going into this with the intent to settle. You said that he seemed wishy washy like he had bad intentions and all you saw was a budding friendship and compatibility. A month later and he's your awesome boyfriend?!?!? That was such a load of bull. You wait until a month after we break up to come clean with me and you do it in the worst way possible. Why did you bother to keep giving me false hope when there really is none?! I looked you in the eye and asked you if you could ever develop romantic feelings for me. You said "i don't want to give you hope, it's not fair to you. My brain says no but i'm battling my heart. I don't know what the future will hold". You then, minutes later, looked me in the eye and said "I feel a spark for him and I want to see where it will go". You claimed that you guys had hardly done anything and you weren't even sure if it was worth it because of the pain it was causing us both. This is literally a WEEK before you post pics of him on facebook with the caption AWESOME BOYFRIEND. What happened in that week?! how did you go from "holding him off and not seeming very interested" to awesome boyfriend/girlfriend in a week. You were lying to me the entire time. The second you met him you wanted to be with him and the second he asked you out I was old news. You weren't battling your heart or unsure about the future. NO NO NO you were giving me B.S. soft landings because you wanted to ease your guilt and selfishly try to remain friends with me. You thought i'd never figure out the truth?! Do you take me for a f'ing moron?!

I asked you, if you wanted me to let you go, to tell me that you don't have romantic feelings for me and never will. You had to send me back in a text the following "i don't have romantic feelings for you and I never will. When i met HIM it awoken something in me and made me realize the feelings I should have for you, but don't, are the EXACT feelings I have for him". Why the F would you need to bring him into this? Why cause me that extra pain?! You could have just said that you don't have romantic feelings for me. Did you think that by bringing him into it it would make me feel better? You cold heartless * * * * * .

You are so full of * * * * . You said that 3 months was moving to fast into relationship status and yet you've only been with him for a single month and already you are posting pictures of him on your facebook page that says "awesome boyfriend" and he's posting on your page "i have an awesome girlfriend". How is that NOT moving too fast?

You lied to me and you threw our friendship under the bus. You strung me along for 3 months while you knew I was developing feelings for you and dropped me the second you found someone better for you. You didn't even have the decency to tell me straight and instead opted for the cliche "it's not you, it's me", "you deserve so much better than me", "you are the model of the perfect boyfriend and I realized that I don't want the perfect boyfriend", "i want to go out there, get to know myself and make mistakes", "I am not ready to settle down and I don't think I ever will be". I will for a long time have all that nonsense bouncing around in my mind.

I don't know how you could do something like this to me and then claim that we are 'bonded' to one another and how hard it is going to be for you not to be my friend anymore. You ask me to let you go or you will never make peace with yourself and will forever walk around with half of who you are. Once again, you make this all about YOU. Well, i've let you go and now I get to see you everyday at work happy as a pig in * * * * . Doesn't look like this is taking that much of a toll on you since I can hear you laughing your ass off as I write this very post. Each time I see you you are bouncing around and full of life. You found someone you fell for in a matter of weeks and now you are smitted while I sit here devastated for having lost you.

We'll never speak to one another again and I can't help but think that will just make things easier on you. Out of sight out of mind works both ways, doesn't it? Any pangs of guilt or remorse you feel now will quickly evaporate as you get further and further away from me and closer to him. It's going to take me a long time to get over you because I really fell for you and saw a future for us. By the time I am fully healed from this, you'll be well into your new relationship and will probably have forgotten about me completely. You'll see me in the hallway and i'll just be another face among many. You'll think to yourself "too bad we couldn't have been friends, but I understand why". You do understand why too; you said that you could never be friends with someone who would do the VERY same thing you are doing to me. How does that not weigh on your conscience? You know what you are doing to me and you know that it will cost us our friendship yet you still do it because you are a selfish * * * * * who only cares about herself. You string along nice guys until you find some a-hole you like better and then you drop them like a bad habit to pick up the pieces of their broken heart. You are rubbing it in my face on a daily basis what you did to me.

I hope one day you realize what a * * * * ty thing you did but I know that you won't. Even if you do, it will be long after this new relationship ends (which i'm guessing will last at least 6 months - 2 years). I hope you come crawling back after that but I know that you won't. You never gave 2 * * * * s about me and were only using me for a fun time. I hope you come back asking me for friendship. I'd love to tell you what you can do with my friendship but I hope, given time, I'll just ignore you. Who needs enemies when there are friends like you.