Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't believe what I heard the other day. You've been on my mind a lot the past several weeks, invading my dreams again. I was hoping to hear from you in some way. I figured enough time had passed and that you may reach out. Remember when you told me you needed time to find yourself and maybe one day you would wake up and realize this was a mistake? I was hoping that day was coming soon. Then I found out you're engaged. To him no less. I can't believe it, it was a total slap in the face. It that what you meant by if I don't do this now I'll never know. I so wanted it to be me. Even now for some absurd reason I have hope. Maybe because I was told your friends still don't think it's what you really want. How can you do this? After less than a year and apparrently only a few months with him. This is selfish, but for my sake i hope it doesn't work out. You belong here.

I want you to know I am not a mess. I am not a complete basket case for having to take meds for depression. In fact, I am very strong for getting the help I need. This is not easy for me. I also want you to know you are not the cause of my depression. I am sad for how things ended between us, but in my past I have had underlying problems with depression and anxiety. I am over getting over you. I know who told you I was sitting in my room crying all the time about you, and I want you to know it is not true. Sometimes I miss you and I get sad, but most of the time I am okay. It only hurts me that you think of me that way. I have been getting out, talking to people, not being alone. So, please please please don't cut me off completely and dismiss me as a basket case. I can talk to you and am willing to. I want you in my life, but I can't wait forever...

I'm trying to move on. I'm trying to convince myself that I can even be with another man. But then what do I do? Lol, I choke, just like my favorite baseball team, year in and year out. "Maybe next year" riiiiight.

I cooked one of your favorite things last night, and yes, I get up, convinced I am going to move on, make a new life for myself, and what do I do? I prepare a container of leftovers, and take it to work, for your lunch. (can you say loser-ville?) Before I can even get my desk sorted out, I get an IM from you....you randomly choose to talk to me, on IM for the first two hours of my workday, then come to my office for a face-to-face, which is a nice chat, a bit long. Of course I enjoyed it, we were flirting and the hormones (and attraction) were obvious.

How can I move on, when I want you so much? Why can't I see any flaws?

I have guys coming out of the woodwork, who want to go out with me.

I'm such an idiot....

So for some dumb reason I checked out your twitter today and I notice that you are all sad and depressed. You even had a picture of you righting "I'm Sorry" on a window. So did the boyfriend not take you back or are you actually sorry for the terrible thing you did to me? Part of me is curious, but a part of me is thinking that this is karma. I wonder if you even feel that you did something wrong. I mean I know you had your own right to tell me you didn't love me anymore, but why oh why did you want to take me back and tell me you loved me if you didn't mean it? It's funny though for some reason a part of me wants to contact you and see if you're okay, but I know I shouldn't. Why do I still care for you when obviously don't care for me? All these questions I want to ask you. I just want some clarity on what you were thinking and how you could just change your mind about me so fast.

How can you tell me that the moments we had will forever be special to you. That you don't want to forget about them. That I'm an amazing guy and a great catch. That you still care for me deeply. How can you say all this and not want to fight for the relationship! So we were having communication issues at the end of our LDR, but you are coming out here in 3 months! If what we had was so special and you still care for me, how can you just walk away!

Maybe it's just loneliness setting in, but for some reason I keep thinking of contacting you. I mean after what you did I should never contact you again, but a part of me is intrigued. How are you doing? I also saw on your twitter that you're one step closer to going to Japan. That's pretty great I suppose since you're one step closer to dream. Maybe Japan will be good for you. Maybe you'll finally figure out what you want from the people around you. Because right now all it seems you like doing is hurting the ones you "love". It's funny my birthday is coming up less than a week from now and all I wanted to do before all this was spend it with you. It used to be our special day since it was the day we met 5 years ago. Now this will probably be my first birthday without you and yes a part of me is sad by that thought. God, I really would of loved you forever, but you decided my love wasn't what you wanted. How could you even say that once we had a kid that I would probably divorce you and try to get away from you. I never would of done that! So yes I'll probably screw up and text you or contact you sometime soon, but I wonder will you tell me that you're sorry for what you did or will you tell me to go away. A part of me just wishes I was born a less nicer person so I would stop caring about you. Or at least learn that trick you know where you turn your love for someone on and off.

J, I'll have my birthday in less than 2 weeks... For the past 3,5 years, we used to spent that special day together, I was always looking forward to that day, to being with you...This year everything is different, you are gone, you left me, just walked away from me, you broke my heart... I suppose, I won't even get a happy birthday from you...I guess, I'll never ever hear from you again... you don't care about me anymore, you made clear to me that I belong to your past, that you moved on, that you are happy with someone else.... and it's killing me, to image you with her...

....and even if I got a message from you, would it make me feel better? No, it wouldn't! Unless you would tell me, you loved me unconditionally, that you made the biggest mistake in your life by letting me go, that you would do and show me anything possible on earth to win my heart back... unless you apologizes for all the pain and suffering you caused...unless you could make me trust you again and believe you would stay with me forever and never ever hurt me again... but this won't happen anyway...so no, hearing from you wouldn't change how I'm feeling.

Even though I'm telling myself, no, I don't expect anything from you anymore, I don't mind to not hear from you on my birthday... I know it's a lie, I know, HOW disappointed I'm going to be, when I don't hear from you..... the truth is, I hope so much, you'll be thinking of me, you'll remember my birthday, that deep down inside you still care for me, that you regret your choice...that you'll never forget about me, your first love....but that is just my fantasy, not reality...

Do you have an idea, how much you hurt me, how much I'm suffering because of you? I don't think, you have a single clue... You were my world, my everything, the love of my life, I would have done EVERYTHING for you, I loved you more than I have ever loved someone before in my life...you KNEW all that, but yet you just threw everything we had away, as if it never meant anything to you, you just walked away and haven't looked back... I wish it was as easy for me to move on and to to forget what we had, as it is for you! Why is it so easy for you to move on? Why have you lied to me when you told me, how much you loved me, how perfect I was for you, that you can't picture your life without me, that you can't picture yourself with another girl??? How could you fall in love so easily? What happened to us, to all the plans we had for our future?? I wish I could hate you, that would make it so much easier for me to get over you... but I can't, my heart still belongs to you and I hate it, I don't want to love you anymore, I don't want to miss you anymore, I don't want to think about you anymore all the time, I don't want to suffer anymore.... I want to be happy again...but damn it, I still love you, I guess I always will... why can't I stop loving someone, who doesn't deserve me, who doesn't deserve my love... I miss you Goodbye...

Ha, I find it interesting that you had to contact my mom in order to ask me something. I do tell my mom all about the stuff that's been going on between us but that doesn't make her the mediator. It's so crazy that it has come to this. This makes me feel like we are children and I just ripped the head off your favorite doll.

She said she loves me, she said we'd be together forever. That was all a load of absolute crap. When the fighting got worse she didnt even try to make it better, when i ask for more us time she gave me 3 days because she was broke and couldnt afford to go out, when she broke up with me it was over the phone, when we were thru she had the nerve to still be at my place asleep on the futon with an ex-bf, and played if off like it was nothing. I have never been hurt like that in my life, and i wanted so desperately to have her back, now i'm just angry, so angry i want to knock down the door of her grandparents place and yell at the top of my lungs that she is the BIGGEST mistake i've ever made.

I changed my life for this girl, moved miles away from work and family, made financial commitments i shouldnt have and for the first time in a long time i reopened my heart to someone. But for all that i have nothing to show except for some XXX pics and a depleted bank account. She didnt even graduate highschool, she didnt have a job or drivers license until i came onto the scene, and she used my car like it was her own. I gave her a place to call home, our home. I supported her mentally and financially, only to be appreciated like this.

I have never felt such ill will towards anybody in my life, and i do hope karma is real. I hate my ex girlfriend and i say this without any doubt, I HATE HER.... and i want so deperately for her to know that.

I've been thinking of you this evening. Wondering how you are and what you're up to. I was remembering the day I met your kids and how happy you seemed. Thinking about it kinda confuses me. Anyway, I wonder if you've been on any dates lately. I wonder if I was special to you at all. You can contact me and tell me if you regret breaking it off...

Now I sound pathetic. Anyhow, M's last day of work is next Wed. I'm relieved. We've been getting along, though, and she's been behaving herself. I'm probably going to move closer to my family next year, in the fall when my lease is up. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe then I'll meet someone who thinks I'm too good to let go of.

...I was so busy today, both with work projects, and with talking to my friends (while working)....I noticed I didn't see you but I was too busy to be sad. You IM'd me that you were at the other office, not avoiding me, and then we had a chat for awhile. Meanwhile, I was chatting with another friend on IM, a guy who is interested in me. And, the office party was tonight, and there is another guy, who was there, who has told my friend he is interested in me. So, do you see my point? It's obvious, that SOMEONE wants me. Such a damn pity, it isn't you. You had a great thing in me, do you realize that? You would have been so well taken care of......

Last night was easily one of the hardest nights of my life. I didn't think it would be. I thought we would be ok, I thought we'd be "cool" like you said. And you did say hi like you said you would. But while you're laughing and talking to other people, you didn't talk to me any more. Granted, we were in a movie. But afterwards? You said bye & hugged all these other people, your friends, and didn't even say ANYTHING to me. You just left. And it sucked so bad. I KNOW you still love me, so why the heck do you act like this?