Post here instead of contacting your ex!

..today I haven't checked your presence, here in the office. First day I haven't done so, immediately. Friday's count was over 25 times of obsessively checking to see if you're in the office, away, and for how long, and if you might be coming my way, etc. So today I decided to try NOT checking, and see how long I can go. I've been here 3.5 hours and I haven't checked yet.

You have already talked to me twice today - maybe those are the only times, who knows? As always, it was lovely to talk with you, and I'll admit I took a small bit of pleasure in telling you about the guy-friend from our building here, who came and ran Saturday's 5K, because I had talked to him about it, and mentioned that he did talk to me, at the race itself. Your expression showed some interest at that, and a bit of surprise. I realize it's immature of me, to want you to feel a bit jealous, but I don't care.

The fact is, he is your age or younger, very attractive, and perhaps does have some interest in me. I know you don't want me, but I also know you still feel a bit territorial....

You're entitled to your choice. And even though you know my true feelings about you, I'm still entitled to my dignity. Do not underestimate my strength.

I miss you. Not who you are now, but how you were two months ago. Even how you were two weeks ago. You were still the same guy, you were my best friend at least. But talking on the phone yesterday, and you saying its too hard for you to have a normal conversation with me & that it makes you lose focus? Why do you make it so complicated? This isn't that complicated babe. But alright...I won't text you, I won't call you, and we won't talk. We'll be friends who never speak to each other I guess. I just miss talking to you. You ruined it though...you make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. So we won't talk. I hope you keep your focus. I really really just...miss you. And I miss us.

Why I want you to communicate with me so bad? You haven't wrote me in almost 3 weeks and I can't stand it. I can understand why you did because I have been ignoring you. But hey tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know why I expect something from you, at least a lousy text saying "Happy Birthday". But babe maybe it's for the best. I need to cut this emotional attachment I still feel with you and maybe you feel it too. I can almost believe that you are tempted to write me about everything that is happening and what you see but sorry but I just can't answer. You lied to me, you manipulated me, you betrayed me, you laugh at me and that * * * * * too. I just can't bear that. You know that I deserve better than that and that I'm better than that.

Next Wednesday I'm having surgery. You don't anything about it but the only thing I can think is of you and how I would love if you were with me. But that is not possible...I just can't deal with you and all your stuff. I can assure that I still love, that I miss a lot, and that I can't forgive all our good times together but hey you went on a roll on bad things that they win over the good ones. Hope you can someday be aware of your lost, and maybe you can let me know...

I constantly miss you a lot. I don't know how you feel about me anymore. You haven't showed even a bit of anything. I don't understand how you wouldn't feel the urge to reach out to me. It just hurts me a lot finding myself all alone in this. You easily let go and I just can't do the same. I don't know what's right anymore. I don't want to over think things, I'll let it work on its own. I doubt anything positive would come out of you because I so know you very well, but I have nothing but hope...

My feelings for you did not change even a bit. I know I love you so much. I just don't know about you anymore.

You broke up with your new boyfriend and begged me to talk. You told me you loved me and that you made mistakes. We made progress. Real progress.

Things just can't magically go back to how they were, you still need to work on yourself and figure out what you want. You love me, but aren't ready to be with me or anyone, so why should I stick around. You know damn well we can't really be friends and watch each other date and perhaps fall in love with someone else.

You need time, and I can't wait for you, I'm sorry. It is best for both of us at this point, to let go. I know it will be difficult for you, and I know you will think I don't care about you, but that is not the case.

I would love to marry you and have a family with you and your sons, but you aren't ready, and need time to grow.

I toss and I turn.

I lie awake, get up, I walk around, watch tv, eat, think things through

I ask question after question

I get sad

I cry

I wonder around lost

I act happy

I stumble and I fall

I try to catch myself

I drown out the voices in my head calling out for you

At the end of it, everything's the same. I am still alone. Without you.

What's the point of hugs if it's not you I'm hugging?

If it's not you I'm Kissing?

I miss you. Missing you hurts so bad.

B. I wish it was as simple as erasing the past, the parts where you smashed my heart into pieces and cover those with new memories.

T.I love you. I miss your scent lol, and your dimpled smiles. And your sad eyes. And your silky smooth skin on that body of yours, one that could almost rival mine LOL.

I'm still crazy about you. Am I an idiot? Yeah obviously, but whoever said love was logical? Hope my heart catches up eventually to the thoughts in my head.

But life is about letting go right?

Letting go so new things and energy can happen

Good things

Things that can heal my heart and soul

Good things that will make me cry and laugh from joy.

No more pain.

I have so much I want to say to you. So many thoughts buried inside of me. I just can’t voice it or express my emotions adequately. I really thought I was fine today. I actually felt calm. But right now as night really hits (well it's half past midnight), the darkness and sadness is starting to sink in again. I feel... alone. And I just feel this emptiness surround me in a thick fog.

I see nothing. I just feel.

lost.

NC day 2 tomorrow. I shouldn't have broke 4 months of NC in Nov, I shouldn't have.

I miss you T. It's hard.

You dumb girl. I gave you everything you ever wanted. I worked hard to take you on the Safari trip. You always order the most expensive thing when we go out. I know you don't like what you order, you do it to see if I'll say anything. I never say a word but I smile in my soul when what you ordered comes out looking like * * * * because you have to eat it to prove your superiority over me. Eat it. Get the big thighs bigger. I always told you I liked big thighs. I don't. Your * * * * have always been spectacular but that is what you are a * * * . You have led me on, and texting me only when you want to talk or text. If I iniate sex you back down or are too busy or preoccupied with work. I hate your job too. Why is being a manager at a fast food resturant so stressful? You smell when you get off of work, shave your legs more, get your hair cut by a professional, not your idiot room mate. Don't you know I'm totally and deeply in love with you? I'm too old to keep doing this thing with you. Either you want me or whatever it is you think you might be losing by making a long term comitment with me. I'm platinum and ....I'm hopelessly in love with you. Please don't break this off, you are waht gets me through all the trips and assignments I have to take. The idea that some day we will be the proud couple. You knew when you met me I didn't want kids. that hasn't changed but I will have kids if it means not being alone any more. I'll have kids and change my life for you but you will never know because you don't know me any more. I miss you/

This Dec. is our first anniversary since we ever started talking to each other. I know you don't know a thing about it, it doesn't concern you anymore. Funny how I still see us together in my heart. I don't know when will I ever let you go. I just can't see myself with someone else. I love you H.

Some days are good and some are bad; today is not so good. I need you SO much these days. I miss you so much even after all that has happened, even after all that you have done I want you back. Sometimes I wish that you'd call me and tell me that you regret it and want me back. Sometimes I wish we wouldn't have got engaged so that maybe we could fix things and maybe we could get back together. Part of me still thinks you care about me and that what you did was because of the circumstances and the timing. I still hope and wish that it's true. I just wish things were different. Too much damage has been done and it makes me really sad to know that the probability of us getting back together is next to zero.

Recently I have been alot better, I have moved on and I am doing it with my head held high. I have even begun to not think about you as much and started to enjoy single life. But yesterday and today I miss you alot and wonder if you still think of me. It christmas and this time last year I was spending it with you and we were so happy, what went wrong? 2weeks before you ended it you were telling me how much you loved me, what went wrong?

I want to speak to you, we shared so much, we did so much, we treated each other with love, so much love and people always told us how good we were together. I know why you needed to do this but why did it have to hurt so much? How have you become a stranger in my life when you were once my best friend! Those 3 years were fantatsic, and now they are just fond memories for both you and me. I may never see you again, and that is why sometimes I can't get my head around the BU.

I want to know what your up to, I have so much to tell you, I want us to be together again and share that love we had once again but this time stronger. But realistically I have accepted that will not happen, and that I have to continue moving on with my life with dignity knowing in those 3 years I treated you how you should be treated - with love and affection and like a princess and I've now learnt never to take anything for granted.

At the end of the day I love you and probably always will but life goes on and you have lost me to fulfill your life and one day I will find true love again, love which i deserve.

I've been feeling a bit better, definitely stronger. I have some plans on the calendar, I'm going out (with a group of work friends) Thursday night, first time out since I first started seeing you!!! And, I'm making long range plans, an 8K in March, The Warrior Dash in September, the Marathon in October; I've committed to them, and I'm working on getting people to join me.

My morning drive in, was pretty good, I'm excited about all my plans, and some new friends that I've made. But it's really hard, when you come through my office. Frankly, I love looking at you - you look like you just stepped out of GQ, and you still take my breath away. But, I get so sad when we talk, because the context is completely different. It never fails to remind me of the way we used to be together, and drives the knife in further, with each conversation. I thought I was supposed to be numbing to it by now, four weeks and counting of this crap. Yes, I'm strong and I know I can survive losing you. But I am angry that I have to feel the physical pain....it just won't go away. I almost wish you had never ever approached me when I started this job. Damn. I wish I could find some huge gaping flaw in you, something that could destroy this love that I have. Unrequited love is so freaking stupid.

I miss you every second, and I wonder what it will be like when we see each other on Thursday. It'll be the first time we talk in person in two months. You told my friends you miss them, and now we're all going to the movies. It's been planned forever, but I still wonder why you're going. You fall asleep in movies....you fall asleep at movies that start at 9. There's no way you'll stay up in a movie that starts at midnight. Which means I know you miss them for real. And I know that you miss me too. But I make you lose your focus, which is why you don't want to talk to me right now. What will happen Thursday night then? Wanna know what I'll be thinking? "I love you, geeze you're so handsome, I miss talking to you, I wish I could give you a hug, I wonder if you're thinking about me right now, I love you so much".

I still love you babe. It's been almost two months now, and I'm still crazy about you. You've been different the past two months, and of course I understand why. But I really hope you go back to normal. Cuz I really miss you a lot.

I dont really miss you that much.. haha. I just find it a waste that I didnt see it before that our contact went to nothing, so I wouldnt be wasting so much time. The signs where there, I missed them. Fortunately it didnt last so very long. Thank my Lord.

Wish you the best, hope you find the woman that suits you.. and thats more "relax".. I figured this life im living is mine. And I should do with it what I want with a person that likes me truly and wants to make an effort.

I just wish you would have told me the truth; I know you think you are all noble with the way you dumped me, but I know the truth. I read your text messages that last weekend you were here. I know you were texting him the whole time, telling him how much you couldn't wait for the weekend to be over and see him, all the while telling me how much you "loved" me but you just needed some time to "yourself."

You were going to rip my heart to shreds either way, I just would have preferred the truth. The way I see it, you just cannot accept what kind of person you really are, and you were lying to yourself every bit as much as you were lying to me.

I wonder how.....

1) When I asked you, " Are you lying to yourself about wanting to be with me in the future ? ".....why didn't you just take the chance to tell me the truth and exit gracefully?

2) How can you be so unsure about your own future and career at your age?

3) How can you be so immature and want to hang out with those people who are in their 30s and still want to hang out at the park, drinking beer, and going to their cafe jobs and not have any sort of ambition?

4) How did we become so different in a matter of a few months?

5) Do you know that it is ME who will eventually break up with you...and you will come running back to me...because I know you so well?

Well it's 2 days after the big incident and I don't really miss you. I just miss the affection of being loved by someone which I'm really questioning that you ever did. I'm still just taken back from the whole thing. How the hell could you do that to me? You knew I was hurting because all I wanted was to be with you. How could you one day, out the blue, call me and tell you missed me and loved me. How could you say that you would dump your boyfriend to be with me and then right after you dump him have a change of heart. You told me you loved me and you kept hugging and kissing me through all this, acting like my girlfriend again and then the next day just toss me to the curb. I know you say you're confused and you say you don't know what you really want, but you are seriously hurting people in the process. I keep going over the event trying to comprehend what happened and argh I just reeally can't believe you did this to me. I also can't believe you said that even though you're not in love me, you still love me. You might want to look up the definition of love because even a friend wouldn't do that to one another.

I love you baby. You're the only one I want. And no, I'm not going to look for another guy. Yes I know I'm crazy for waiting for you. But I figure, I'm not going to date anyone either way. Even if you didn't say "I wanna be with you again one day", I wasn't going to date anyone else for a long time anyways. I know you think I'll find someone else, but I won't. I'm fine with waiting, it's just going to be hard.

Oh no i just made a right mistake. SHort story been with this guy 2 n half yrs n then he just left me, we were talking weddings blah blah blah anyway i wobbled on sunday 7days after he left n txt him he pretty much tld me he is ova me n i should move on..... hurt like hell anyway been real strong then i was sorting the mobile bill out and i looked online through his mobile contact, there were numbers that sttod out as being on there too frequent and one of the same number a landline where he had been on the phone for 25mins???? i was shaking like a leaf and realised that it tied into when things changed between us, the beginning of Nov (he left on the 27th) i flew upstairs n txt him saying omg cant believe you were cheeting on me etcetc. What have i done!!!!!!!! i hate this just wish he wanted me aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh

Oh man

I miss you I miss you I miss you

Im such a mess. Why am I so miserable while you're having so much fun. I saw you with your new boy today and you guys looked so cute together. Man do I wish that was me holding your hands.

What did I do to deserve this. Damn it all to hell. Please god get me out of this stage. I want to be myself again. I want to be happy. Its been too long. 9 freaking months to get over a 3 month relationship? Thats a bit ridiculous dont you think?

You never told me why you left. You never even once acted like our times together meant anything to you. I was good wasnt I? Why did you give up on me? You were so in to me. What in the world could change your mind so quickly. Why was I the only victim? Why were you so fond of your other relationships yet you act like ours never existed? Why did you cry when your other relationships ended but you carried on with your life like nothings happened when you broke up with me? Was I so bad?

Why, M.

I dont want to love you anymore, but its so god damn hard. I cared so much for you.

I feel so freaking pathetic.

Im sick. Im stressed. Im broke. Im lonely. I just wish you were still here.