Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Well slowly I'm thinking you are settling with new guy and I'm moving my way into friend zone. And slowly I'm starting to be okay with it. I mean I don't see it. You complain how he's too ugly to take a proper picture with you and that he's way too clingy and has a lot of emotional problems but now you're living with the guy so its okay I suppose. I guess the guy having a Phd and likes to party makes everything okay. I mean a part of me doesn't want to lose our friendship in the end, but a part of me still loves you for some reason. Everyone said we were not really good for each other. In fact a lot of my friends said they didn't like you, but I did. Oh well we'll see if this guy is the right one for you in the end.

God I want you back so bad it's killing me. I know I screwed up royally, but I've changed a lot since then. I promise. I'm more determined in life. I finally know that I need to change for the better. Be more focused. I would just love you to watch me change and grow with me. I meant it every time I told you I loved you over the years. Just a part of me was scared of the future. You talked of kids and growing old, but geez I think at the time I just didn't want to think of that stuff. I just wanted to enjoy the moment. You know what I think we wore each other down. I promise though no more. I'm ready now. I just wish you could see that. I know you have fallen hard and fast with this new guy but still....geez it's totally not fair.

I don't know what to say anymore. You're not coming back and it kills me. Part of me hopes you'll fail miserably, and part of me wishes you the best.

You have no idea, and you just don't care. I don't understand how you can't feel, but whatever. I'm over it.

I will never speak to you or see you again.

I don't think I can take this anymore. I will never accept your friendship. I know you think we are friends now and that's simply because you don't know what true love is, but it's just not like that to me. I think the end of all this is coming very soon. I'd rather live without you than have you as a friend. What you did and the hurt that you've put me through is just too much to overlook.

I know you don't even care whether you lose me or not. I know I'm all alone in this.

I don't think I can forgive you. I can't.

My goodness, has it really been almost 2 weeks since we've really talked? I miss you. I want to text you, but I'm trying so hard not to. J told me that Wednesday you asked him what you should do, that you want to text me so bad. And that you were saying that all night. So why havent you texted me then boo? I miss you, I miss talking to you, I miss seeing you and feeling so happy and giddy all the time, I miss smiling at you, I miss hugging you, I miss kissing you, I miss talking on the phone til we get whiny & tired, I miss getting your texts in the mornings, I miss being yours, I miss dancing with you, I miss your compliments, I miss everything so much. And until you're ready to be with me again, I'll continue to miss them. My god it's been almost two months since we broke up. And I don't cry nearly as much. But you are still always on my mind. Text me sometime...please? I know you still love me. I love you.

Today has been probably the hardest day yet, I ended up watching 500 Days of Summer to try and make myself feel a bit better but it made me feel worse, hey ho. I want to post on the blog site we both use but I'm scared you'll take that as a step i've moved on, or worse, you'll take it as a step I haven't and feel better about it. I wish you had tried to work through with me what upset you, instead of just running away at the first signs of trouble. I guess I feel good in some ways as I know I didn't do anything major like cheat on you, but at the same time i feel worse since if it was a big thing i'd have more chance of getting you back, or so it feels. Like i said when i told you i couldn't be friends, I wish you all the best and i meant it, maybe you have realised you aren't as mature about relationships as you are about most other things. Maybe we just didn't click in person, but after 3 dates of which 2 were pretty amazing i don't quite know what changed your mind. Maybe you did find someone else, and good luck with that, but i'm better. Shame you lost that, but other girls have shown an interest, so I'm going to find a way to give them their chance before I put any more effort into giving you any more ammunition to shoot me down with.

(writing this made me feel better already, thanks op!)

I still think of you every day but it hurts less every day. By being so cruel, so vicious, so selfish, you may have crushed me in the short term but as the days go by I am able to see you for what you truly are. Love really is blind sometimes. I can't believe I ever gave you a second chance in the first place - you treated me like dirt a few years ago and I forgave you, and this is how you repay me? You always took advantage of me, you always bullied and manipulated me, and you always emotionally abused me. The entire relationship was a joke -- you doing what you want, me being put in my place and told to shut up, and whenever I dared step out of line even mildly I got crap for it.

And all your idiotic sex photos online - on COUCHSURFING?? - show you for the immature, attention-seeking, pathetic piece of trash you are. You are embarrassing yourself and degrading yourself and for what? Just to hurt me even more, to rub my face in it?? Why do you hate me so much just because I found out you had cheated on me? You are insane! And all those drugs you're doing these days? Not gonna help with the mental disorders darling

So yeah, I think about you, a lot. But today I am feeling more indifferent, disappointed, than angry & upset. I guess that's a sign that you're easier to get over than I thought. It helps that you betrayed me more than anyone ever has so I have no happy memories left, so thank you -- I guess cheating on me, mocking and humiliating me, and spreading lies was your final, selfless act of love, just to help me move on quicker. What a sweetheart, always thinking of other people!

• Like 1

Hey. I know i f'ed up, and I miss you everyday, but you already know that because I don't have my feelings under control when you are being cold to me and not the warm, caring person I fell in love with. I miss you madly. I got this done last week, after thinking about it long and hard. It was the only right thing to do. I figured that, even if you never see this, I always want you with me because when I said for infinity, despite everything you believe now, I meant it. I don't want my body without you. Here is the proof. You turned me from a cold person into someone kind, caring, ang gentle, and words cannot express how much having you in my life meant to me.

I told you I was loyal to death. If I die one day, I don't want to be in the casket and not have something of you on me. It gives me comfort, even if you should never return. No other woman, and I promise you this, will ever mean this much to you. I don't want what we had with any other woman. I told you I meant it. Here is the proof.

"How much do you love me?"

-"Infinitively. How much do you love ME?"

"Infinity plus one."

-"Mathematically, infinity is a quantity without end or bound. So, infinity plus one is not possible."

"It is in Kellymathics."

Thank you. I will never forget us.

image removed

Today I woke up kind of stress. It's going to be the first time that I'm going to the movies alone. After 7 years of doing this on a weekly basis even when you were just my brother's friend. I don't know why but I feel like I'm cheating on you by going to the movies but hey you didn't feel a little guilty when you went with her while we were still together. You don't fell guilty by going to the movies without me during this 5 months we have been apart. Why do I have to feel like guilty? I can't deny that I will be thinking about you and I will want to tell what I thought about the movie. You know I was waiting for this movie for a long time, and probably when you saw it in the theater listing you had to think about me. Well I will never know and what the hell? This silly things are not important right now because we are no longer together. Your call and that's the way it is.

Your a coward and a liar.. I never expected you to be so terrible to me when you said you wouldn't. I honestly in ALL my LIFE can never understand how someone can be so ugly towards someone else. When you tell me you hate the world and everyone in it, and you hope the whole city blows up, you obviously are disqusted with yourself. As am I...

I usually forgive all who have done me wrong, but I don't think I'll ever forgvie you...

I thought I wanted the miracle, but in reality, YOU need the miracle.....

I hate you for making me hate you. I don't know why we have to cut each other out--we've had enough space. Did our relationship mean nothing--it seems so because you're so easily able to abandon me. What did it all mean if you can do this? What does your new person mean? I hate you for jumping in to that--I hate you for not being able to be alone--I hate you for not being whole. I hate myself for wanting to be with you again and hate myself when I feel like I don't want to be with you.

Dear girl who I was seeing and told me she just wants to be friends. Why the hell are you contacting me all the time?! Didn't you wanna just be friends? Well, friend, I'm bout to go to another girl's spot and treat her the way I would of treated you. You like that? Of course not. But hey, we still friends.

LOL

I just had a dream about you.

We both had just woken up. We were both happy and joking around and we were still together. I jumped on the computer to do something and then you started to get dressed. I was disappointed that you were leaving already this morning - was it to go to work, go home? I asked, "Where are you going? Don't go!" But then you stopped getting dressed and lay on the bed a little, so I was relieved that we'd get to spend the day together. I lay next to you and lay my arms on your chest. You asked, "How come?"

Then something hit my dream self...because I think I was starting to wake up and become my awake self. I started to cry and said, "Because I'll never see you again..." And then - just like that - I woke up, and I was alone... :sad:

Well, I finally did email you, about my race yesterday. Immediately after, I regretted it. I mean, seriously, why the heck do I bother? It's not like you really give a damn how I did, anyway, I'm sure you didn't once think of me after you last saw me on Friday.

I really hate that about myself, that I can't at least PRETEND to you, that I've moved on. Sure, it would be lying to myself. But at least it would give me some dignity in your eyes.....rather than being what I truly am - pathetic, and longing for someone who chose to be with someone else. Really? I am so disgusted with myself. It pisses me off so much, that I, such a strong woman with so many things in life I want to accomplish, can't get over someone who gave me up so damn easily.

All I can say to you is:

You can close your eyes to things you do not wish to see.... But you can't close your heart to things you do not wish to feel.

I wish you wouldn't just run away. Dealing with emotions is healthy. Pushing it down and burying = inevitable release sometime down the track and even more heartache.

I miss you first thing in the morning, last thing at nite. what keeps me going and not contacting you is that i love myself more than I love you. i need to because there is no room in your heart for me. I believe you still miss you ex and that is why you can't be "here" for me. I broke it off because I knew that we were both just filling in our time with each other and i can't do that anymore.

I want you to be my partner in life, not just a friday nite distraction. I miss you so. I miss your smile, your smell, your hugs. but sometimes in life, the right thing to do is the hard thing. I will not let you use me for your selfish reasons, you keep truths from me to protect me and it just drove me away.

Find your dreams, you can achieve great things in your life. I wish you the best and i will promise you this, each day I will send you all my LOVE and LIGHT...this is the best I can do for you and me...so here's all my LOVE and LIGHT and now I must...let it go....