Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I dont know whats going to happen.. you need to look inside yourself and figure it out. If you want to go live on your own and give up our own life it hurts like hell.. we said we were going to get married and we were trying to have a baby. Now you are gone. Last night you said you wanted to come home but you wanted to be clear about your decision. Well every day that you dont come home I get stronger. That is not boding well for you.

I hope you're doing well, M.

Im trying my best to let you go Thanks for everything. Ive experienced so much ever since I met you. Life isnt so fun without you, but Ill try to enjoy it the best I can. I wish you the very best. I hope you know that Im thankful for everything you've ever done for me. Though some nights I sit and wish I never met you, I have to admit that I had a blast, M, and I guess that something that amazing has its price. Im glad I had a chance to spend time with you.

I know what you did to me wouldnt be considered the best thing a girl can ever do to me, but life isnt easy I guess...

I hope I can learn to stay positive more.

Thanks again

Take care

i am doing an anger management course. i am half way through, but i still feel justified about the way i feel towards you. this is not good. i still hate you. i don't know if the feelings will come back. you are so arrogant, you won't do anything to help me. since you don't care about me when i am upset, this is it. i am done with you. don't come crying to me that you love me. you don't.

Well, Sicko...I heard the latest. Lost your job! Not surprised there....all those days I saw you online during the day when you should have been at work...on Facebook, emailing The Other Woman. Serves you right. Also took off all those days to "volunteer" (aka see Other Woman). It's finally catching up with you, isn't it?

Can't you see what's happening to you or did the Diabetes make you so blind that you are completely in the dark?

Your life totally crashed and burned since you cheated on me. Point blank!!!

Let's see...when you were with me: you had a supportive and educated woman who loved you, you were taking meds for Diabetes, you were eating right, exercising, taking communication classes, watching relationship videos, getting pastoral counseling, working more and preparing to get a very good job, staying away from illegal sexual stuff (we even prayed about this together), you were helping the homeless, teaching the kids, singing in choir, attending church and discussing the Bible with me, doing a lot of cool new activities with me, and having just a much better life in general, weren't you?

After you cheated on me: you lost the woman you claimed to love and want a family with, you started dating a little girl who is into zombies and a complete ----- with no education, you started smoking, starting eating sugary foods again, lost your job, stopped coming to church, lost some friends and the respect of people who cared about you, lost respect of the pastor, are estranged from your family, are about to be homeless...

What an idiot. Seriously. You must be cracked in the head, boy. Sure, you took your new chick to Disneyland (WITH WHAT MONEY?). Was it worth it? Were a few screws in the sack worth everything you worked for? The respect of the kids you taught? The hope of marriage and kids with the blessing of the pastor (who didn't know you were so cracked...now he advises me to stay away from you).

It's so sad to see someone who was actually changing his LIFE go back to his old ways and even WORSE. What ever possessed you to go insane like this? Yes, you had tons of problems...I knew that...but you actually WERE working on them. I guess it's true that a "leopard can't change his spots" or something. You had it in you to be a real loser. But I saw you becoming *someone*...a man of God...and I fell for him. I loved him and he became my good friend. Did he ever exist? Could you just not handle seeing yourself as a good guy?

What happened? You are about to crash and burn, my friend, so I will sit back and wait for the news.

i don't know why you say i never took you places. i took you everywhere i could. i have a better job, more money so i can travel more.

i really miss you. i have dated a bunch of other girls, and i was so lucky to have found you. you are, truly a diamond.

take care

I miss you so much. I'm starting to forget your face & the sound of your voice. This scares me like crazy. I'm so scared that I'm only going to end up a distant memory to you. I still want so much more one day, we were long distance but could you imagine living in the same town?

There's nothing in my life that has filled the void since you left, I still struggle with the pain. I'm not angry at you though & I realise why you did this. I will work on me, become better at communicating with people. I want you in my life, you really are 1 in a million. I still love you & would love to have you back one day xxx

Of all the guys i have ever fallen for, it's you i fell for the most...the ways in which you showed you cared, your TRUE example of what it means to be a Christian and how many 'things' again did we have in common?! (Just to name a few)...

It's so hard to move on from you, i wish we could still be friends, hang out, chat like we did, well apparently we are still friends, but i haven't seen you in ages and i never see you online.

Oh well, my life must go on without your heart and face in my life! i'm sorry i spoiled our special friendship by "falling for you" and i understand you don't feel the same way but gosh i miss our friendship dearly!

as the song lyrics go in Whitney Houston's song "I Will ALWAYS Love You" the bit where it says this, is what i say to you:

"i hope life treats you kind and i hope you have all you have dreamed of...

i wish to you joy, and happiness...

and above all this, i wish you...love!"

God Bless you and see you in Heaven (if not before!)

I had a dream about you last night which was the first one since when I first met you and began to like you and it was us having kids together but this dream was nice, it was a post break up but we got along very well and you seemed to be flirting with me so that made me happy so I hope this dream spells out something positive for me. You finally come back to town on wed after being gone ALL summer, are you finally going to realize what you had with me when you are all alone with your thoughts at your parents house? Will you even attempt to call me before I see you next week? I just want to be with you, I want to take you out on a date and show you how good things really are, you were just scared but I promise that things will be fine once we are together again, can't wait to see you W.

HEY EVERYONE ADVICE PLEASE!

So I am doing NC. It is weird though because we are on "ok" terms in his minds cause I didnt want him to know I was still so upset. So anyways he msgs me and stuff and I feel like ignoring him is more of a statement almost... like im just being stubborn. Basically last week when he first completely gave me closure i freaked out and said no i need to talk to you about it. but now i see that isnt a good idea and dont want to. i know i still have an effect on him just out of habit because its been 12 hours of not talking and hes saying i shouldnt ignore him and asking when i want to talk? should i respond quickly? or nothing at all? thanks guys!

Why are u pretending like I don't exist? We been in each other's lives for 3 years and for two months now we been apart. You've even been dating some guy for a bit over a month now. We made love last time we slept together and now you are doing all those things with some other guy. You don't love him though. I wish it was as easy for me to forget about you as you forgotten about me.

I highlighted all the * * * * I've been feeling in these last 6 weeks. What have u been feeling considering you are * * * * ing someone else?

# A perceived tightness of the chest, similar to an anxiety attack

# Stomachache and/or loss of appetite

# Partial or complete insomnia

# Anger

# Shock

# Nostalgia

# Apathy (loss of interest)

# Feelings of loneliness

# Feelings of hopelessness and despair

# Loss of self-respect and/or self-esteem

# Medical or psychological illness (for example depression)

# Suicidal thoughts (in extreme cases)

# Nausea

# Fatigue

# The thousand-yard stare

# Constant or frequent crying

# Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy

# A feeling of complete emptiness

# In extreme cases, death

Are you OK?

No I am not okay at all. I am a grown man who rarely cries, but I've been an emotional wreck. I am just now starting to disguise it better at work, but for a while people were asking me what happened since I went from being a social butterfly at work to a complete loner.

I lost 10lbs from not eating enough in the last few weeks. I stopped working out and started smoking a pack a day of cigs after quitting for over 2 years. I barely sleep and have dreams of her.

Here I am sit and can't spend a more than 5 minutes without thinking about her yet she is * * * * ing some other guy within weeks of changing her phone number. 3 years of my life. 3 years of talking on the phone everyday, several times a day, for hours at a time. And now I don't exist to her and she is seeing this guy almost on daily basis while not giving me the time of the day despite me begging and pleading for mercy like spineless shmuck.

Take it easy brotha, sometime life is a b***h. Read thru your other threat and got to say could have wrote that myself, same time last year. Chances are your ex checked out well before this went down. You'll be fine bro, anxiety will subside; eating and sleeping will get better with time; self respect will no doubt follow. Do ask specific questions about all those things, some knowledgeable people on this forum. Good luck, Ruggy

And I met someone this weekend.........and she came back to my hotel (which was pretty swagger if I may say so myself) Saturday night. We fooled around until 8am....I didnt even think of you.....I was worried when I was with someone else, you would haunt me....but I enjoyed her and she enjoyed me. You didnt cross my mind at all.

I saw her again Sunday and again today...the physical connection is waaaaaay too intense and cant be tamed ........ and while I might be thinking of you now, its not in a "miss" you kinda way. I'm actually missing her, her soft skin, lips and cute smile. To be honest, I dont even know why im posting this or directing this at you........

Oh, and Ill be seeing her again this week.........good luck with the boyfriend