How to tell if she is unhappy in her current relationship

G3LesPaul

Well, one of my "girl" friends I have known for about 2 years has been dating a guy for about 3 years I believe.

Now I am having some feelings towards her but I am not going to do anything cause she is taken and that would be messed up

But how do you know if she is unhappy in her relationship? Sometimes she seems happy but others im not sure if she is just having a blah day.

What are some signs that a girl is unhappy in her current relationship?

Thanks!

I see lol. But I actually never really spent time with her for a long period of time so I guess I would never know. We are friends but not like amazingly close friends.

Tomorrow is actually the first time we will be talking for a long period of time. I asked her if she wants to get dinner and she said yes so this is why I am asking this question

I see lol. But I actually never really spent time with her for a long period of time so I guess I would never know. We are friends but not like amazingly close friends.

Tomorrow is actually the first time we will be talking for a long period of time. I asked her if she wants to get dinner and she said yes so this is why I am asking this question

see what she says at dinner.

no offense, but I wouldn't waste any time or effort on this one - even if she is unhappy, you can't just jump in and start dating her if she breaks up with her BF. That would put you at high risk of being a rebound. I mean, she's been dating the same guy for 3 years, that's a long time, and she isn't just going to 'get over' him in a few weeks, or even a few months. It would take a good amount of time before she's actually 'dateable'.

no offense, but I wouldn't waste any time or effort on this one - even if she is unhappy, you can't just jump in and start dating her if she breaks up with her BF. That would put you at high risk of being a rebound. I mean, she's been dating the same guy for 3 years, that's a long time, and she isn't just going to 'get over' him in a few weeks, or even a few months. It would take a good amount of time before she's actually 'dateable'.

Well I agree 100% but I guess I was asking you guys just to not get my hopes up and what not

I think that you cannot take her words only into consideration, it has to be her actions as well. This is going to be difficult to tell because her actions are going to be subtle. The problem is that just because she is unhappy in her relationship doesnt mean that she is going to break up with the guy instead the situation is going to be much more complex.

I would pursue other interest because you shouldnt wait for another person, especially when they arent waiting for you.

I think that you cannot take her words only into consideration, it has to be her actions as well. This is going to be difficult to tell because her actions are going to be subtle. The problem is that just because she is unhappy in her relationship doesnt mean that she is going to break up with the guy instead the situation is going to be much more complex.

I would pursue other interest because you shouldnt wait for another person, especially when they arent waiting for you.

Well I am not going to put my eggs on one basket! But I want to keep my options open

Well I had it yesterday and I should not have done it

Don't get me wrong, it went extremely well. Were there from 6 - 8:30 just talking. I had fun but now I am falling for her. I have never talked to her for that long and it was amazing. She had a great time as well and she said she would like to see me again

Now about that boyfriend thing. She did mention some things about her boyfriend that were negative but also mentioned that it is okay now but it hasnt been in the past. She referred to him quite a bit.

I don't want to fall but it seems like I had WAY to good of a time with her to not...

Please advice!

Archived