putting on a condom (unrolling) painful, what's going on?

peebo

i'm not sure if this should be in here or the health forum, but whenever i try and put on a condom and start unrolling it, it hurts like hell around the unrolled part. the part that's unrolled squeezes really hard and it makes me lose the erection and have to take it off. this happens about half way through. am i not unrolling quick enough? am i too sensitive?

thanks,

peebo

Don't use the college ones!

They are cheap, unlubricated, and actually more prone to breaking than the store ones! Lifestyle is usually what colleges give out. They are very bad condoms.

You need to get a lubricated "trojon extra thins". If that doesn't work, get a larger size.

My boyfriend had this problem when we first started using condoms. They hurt him like heck to put on.

You can also try unrolling the condom just a little bit to make the elastic less tight when you actually put it on your penis.

Go bigger. Period.

On top of that I don't trust those "handout" condoms. I've heard of gag condoms or condoms that r guaranteed to fail, being handed out at schools, campuses, etc. And whatnot.

People actually go around and poke holes in condoms.

Radical religious groups were actually caught doing this.

Use unopened boxes or get them from behind the counter.

Maybe you have a condition such as Peyronies which starts as pain when you get erect then leads to a gradual bend in the penis. It can get so bad that it turns back on itself like a big C and then you could need surgery to fix it.

Not saying you have it but any sort of pain such as that means you might have to rule it out.

He says he has pain when he puts the condom on. If he had pain just from getting an erection, I'd think he'd have enough sense to mention that.

Don't use the college ones!

They are cheap, unlubricated, and actually more prone to breaking than the store ones! Lifestyle is usually what colleges give out. They are very bad condoms.

I've used lifestyle for a couple of years (when I was short on cash in college). It was lubricated and it never broke. They were also stored behind the counter.

You need to get a lubricated "trojon extra thins". If that doesn't work, get a larger size.

2 friends of mine used Trojan. The condoms broke and got their girlfriends pregnant. A male friend of mine said that the reason he doesn't use Trojan is it feels like slapping a rubber band on, so it's uncomfortable.

I highly recommend Durex. The pleasure pack is wonderful for both men and women!

Archived