Guys would you be interested in a threesome with your girl and another........guy?

shygal2008

I am asking bcuz of something i saw on tv about this and think most men would say NO in real life but some people do like this sort of thing...women do apparently fantasize about this, being with two guys at once.

UNLESS ITS WITH 2 WOMEN, MOST MANY MEN WOULD NOT WITH ANOTHER GUY FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

SOME DID SAY THEY WOULD WATCH--WHICH SURPRISED ME--THEIR GIRLFRIEND GIVING FAVORS TO ANOTHER GUY..IF THEY PICKED HIM OUT AND THEY HAD TO BE THERE..BUT THATS EVEN RARE FOR A MAN TO BE OK WITH THAT I THOUGHT?

Could you participate in it completely or just watch them together?

Would you be too disgusted, angry, jealous, etc.?

Could you do it with random people?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not enough of a voyeur to take pleausre in watching my significant other have sex with another guy. i also would not be able to have a threesome with another guy, once again bringing another guy into the situation isnt going to do anything for me so i wouldnt engage in such activity.

I know a fair number of people who have polyamorous or open relationships that have three ways. The fact of a three way is that there will be two people on one gender and one of the other (unless they are all the same or you get into Trans ideas where you could have three people who identify as three genders)

As far as a can tell three ways with two women are more common but three ways with two men are still happening all the time. It is something I would like to try. I think there is a lot more negative stigma around women who want two men at once then men who want to women at once.

Men who want two women are normal; women who want to men are * * * * s.

It's interesting to look at, I think it goes back to some of the innate sexism in our culture, women lose value was they are penetrated men gain value as they have more partners. Even if you don't buy into it, it is everywhere in our (western) culture.

I think it's ok for a girl to want to sleep with two guys. I'm just straight and wouldn't want any part of that.

Like I said... the only way I would sleep with two girls is if they were bi and I wasn't dating any of them. I wouldn't expect a girlfriend to want to have a threesome with another woman so I don't want her to expect me to have a man join us.

I'm a polyamorist but I wouldn't accept "threesomes" in any shape or form because to use that term denotes the idea of monogamy. i'd be angry if my man wanted to enter a threesome but refused to be in a poly relationship.

I had a lot of fun threesomes before I became "poly" I think its fine for monogamous couples to have threeways. It just takes good commutation and a lot of honesty. But there is nothing wrong with it. Sex is fun! And trying things is fun, and there are a lot of people who are monogamous who like having sex with more then one person at a time.

If everyone is into it, no harm no foul.

I had a lot of fun threesomes before I became "poly" I think its fine for monogamous couples to have threeways. It just takes good commutation and a lot of honesty. But there is nothing wrong with it. Sex is fun! And trying things is fun, and there are a lot of people who are monogamous who like having sex with more then one person at a time.

If everyone is into it, no harm no foul.

I know that. Nothing against anyone else who wants a 3some. Just not for me Basically, it would breed contempt within me for my partner: because ideally I would be in a poly relationship, and if I'm not allowed to, I don't see why him touching another girl is okay.

One of my biggest fantasies is being a threesome with two men. Of course the guys don't have to do any gay stuff. It would make me the center of attention. I'm not into the ladies, but I wouldn't be opposed to a threesome with another woman either.

Opening up to the idea of threesomes is one thing. It's a whole other to actually find someone you both trust and are attracted to enough, and have this person actually willing to participate.

ABSOULTLY NOT.

98% of the time, it's a relationship ruiner, no matter HOW stable you are with your partner.

If it was me and my boyfriend and another guy=No. My boyfriend, me and another girl=DEF No!

My boyfriend wouldn't want to share me with ANYONE, man or woman.

It's not something either of us find appealing, but rather revolting. We manifest the idea of monogomy. We love pleasing just eachother, and being with just eachother.

If I brought up the idea of a 3-some to my boyfriend and he knew I was serious, he'd break up with me. Nuff said.

Plus, if your secure/and happy enough in your relationship and with your partner, why even feel the need for someone else?

Well...For myself, I wouldn't care in the way of being around another naked man and parts eventually touching, (being bisexual helps there I suppose ) but I don't think I'd want to actually have a threesome with either another girl or guy with my girlfriend. It COULD be exciting with another guy but I dunno =/ It doesn't feel right for either of us. We both would rather just do it with only us there, no one else. I guess the word I could use is we'd be "uncomfortable" with it.

Also, I always laugh when I hear of a man wanting a threesome with an extra woman with his girlfriend, but not wanting to hear a word of his girlfriend wanting a threesome with an extra man. OR When the man finds out his girlfriend is bisexual so he instantly starts thinking that she would be completely fine with a threesome. It's so dumb.

Archived