What would in this case?

yeawutever

So say if the same garbage happens. A woman gets raped by a sicko who gets away with it.

And hypothetically speaking she gets to see him face to face while he's absent-minded and from then on starts plotting a plan. She meets him to drugged him (he's unaware that it was the woman he raped). Then he finds himself tie and completely inmobile. From then on she proceeds to beating him or putting a gun on his head and performing everything that was done against her will.

I saw a movie about this once. In it, the girl got her revenge, he's on a chair tied against his will while she starts touching his privates and threatening him with a knife along with applying punishments worst than what it's done to criminals. Then she only stops when a friend of her tells her to stop, that she had over done it.

Now had this been real then in that case, do both get prison terms and woman losses respect or would she be excused for being a victim in the first place?

She wouldnt be excused, they would be separate crimes. I doubt also that the reason why she did what she did would be admissible in court as it would biased the jury. (However I'm not a lawyer so i don't know 100% for sure)

She should have gone to the police in the first instance and let legal justice be done.

Archived